Thread: Studs come out today

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar

Studs come out today

Well it's been six weeks since I got my ears re-pierced and today is the day these ugly studs can come out and I can wear some cute earrings...just so happens that today is also my therapy appointment and I think I am going to wear my new gold hoops.
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

Just a girly girl. Sweet Sabrina's Avatar
    Just watch how big you go on the hoops at first. Even the small to medium hoops can be irritating until you get used to them. I usually try to find hoops that have the slide on back so I can get a really snug fit. It helps. I've had mine pierced since about 88 Thinking about getting my fourth hole done Enjoy your new style

Hugs
    Sabrina
    Sabrina

Thanks for the advice Sabrina...I use to have several holes in each of my ears...back in the 80's that is...but all of them have since grown up...the biggest mistake I ever made was having 3 piercings done at once...that was a painful experience.
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

Had a little glitch with getting the studs out...had to end up enlisting the help of my wife and a pair of needle nose pliers to get the backings off....All is well now.

Oh, this is a thread about earrings...I thought it was going to be one of those controversial "sexual attraction" threads...

Well, as long as I am here...

Congratulations! Have Fun!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Good for you dear!!!

Em
    Living with a heel in each world.