Thread: Well, that was awesome.

Talking Well, that was awesome.

There was a meeting for the Relay for Life over at my aunt and uncle's house (where I live), and it was pretty boring.
    Afterwards, it was time for everyone to eat.
    I sat down next to one of the women who helped me get ready for the Miss Relay pageant last time around, and she looks at me and says, "So, what's your part in the upcoming relay? Are you going to be our Miss Relay again? You looked cute last time."

I looked at her, and said, "Sure, if you want me to. Last time, I had a hard time edging out the competition" (because there was one guy dressed in a red sparkly cocktail dress, fishnets, and stilettos.)

So she says, "I guess we're going to have to sex up your act, then. I was thinking a lacy nightie, Thigh highs with garter belt, Long nails, Sky-high stilettos, and vampish makeup. Would you consider getting your ears pierced?"

I looked at her in shock. Now I'm really looking forward to the next Relay for life. It seems as though I'm their designated drag queen now, which I secretly enjoy.
    Thoughts?

I just realized that this is the second time I've used the same thread name.
    Whoops! Nothing I can do about it now.
    Last edited by Daintre; 08-13-2011 at 10:10 PM. Reason: please use the edit button to add information, multi posting is not allowed
    "Move along people, there's nothing to see here."

Platinum Member
    Hi Loretta, Be sure to keep us updated on the event.

Orchid

Nice to hear you found some acceptance from someplace unexpected, good luck with the relay!

Quote Originally Posted by girlygirly View Post
    Nice to hear you found some acceptance from someplace unexpected, good luck with the relay!
    Speaking of unexpected acceptance, I just told one of my best friends about my crossdressing, and he said that he knew for years (since a crossdress day at high school 5 years ago, to which I went dressed to the nines), and was just waiting for me to admit it to him. NOTHING CAN RUIN THIS AWESOME DAY FOR ME!
    "Move along people, there's nothing to see here."

Loretta I love to see that smile on your face! It's so much prettier then that sad look I seen the other day! So get your ears periced and keep smiling! Cause you are gonna' win this pageant!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone: