Thread: advice

advice

im realy not sure of two things 1- should i go to a c.d. club?
    2- what should i expect if i do?
    any help willbe greatfully recieved

Sure. Go and have a good time. It is a CD friendly club and everyone will welcome you.

I would also say go to the club and keep an open mind. Sharing is the start of a wonderful life.

Former Member
    It's worth a try. Go and have fun! You will be welcomed and made to feel comfortable. I have been to two different clubs. The first one was a club of mostly transexuals. They were very political. I was only there to have some fun. I only went to a few meetings before I decided they weren't for me. The second club I went to was a social club only. I was much more comfortable there. Sadly, they dissolved about a year and a half ago. The person running it could no longer do so because of job and family commitments. I wasn't in a position to take over but am considering starting one in my area in a year or two when my family commitments ease a little. I tell you this because there are different kinds of clubs. Find one in your area that you are comfortable with and have fun!

I would definitely go. You may also want to consider finding a local TG support group. These groups can be a helpful stepping stone from closet to a more public life.