Thread: Down the rabbit hole...

Down the rabbit hole...

I've been lurking, thinking, and getting more at ease with being a CD. The other day I saw a YouTube clip of a young guy dressing and putting on his makeup. Darn, he was cute! Well that got me thinking even more, and this evening did some shopping. A wig and my first bra . While I was at Macy's I saw an outfit I liked, but was running short on time. Turns out I nailed the bra size (34B, if anyone wants to know), and I like the wig. Long hair, starts off dark and ends blonde. Finally I can wear my big hoop earrings!

Just at dinner this evening, I had an epiphany. Halloween is in the not-too-distant future . Hey, I could actually try dressing outside my house! Maybe I'll see about that pant set I saw, maybe try some new makeup, and at least if the neighbors saw me that day then the response might be more like "nice costume!" instead of "WTF??".

Sound crazy?
    Last edited by hhdave; 08-18-2011 at 09:15 PM.

Crazy? No.

Fun? Yes!
    typos? Errors? Sent from my phone!

Hey, that's the same bra size as me You must be a skinny girl like myself. Are your a natural B cup too?

Doesn't sound crazy at all! Sounds like everyday life to me! Have fun! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Let the fun begin!

Not crazy at all BTW!

being crazy beats being insane.

The trick is learn your makeup skills, get some books on cd'ing, and find out where it goes from there. Figure out and decide where you want to go.
    After two and a quarter years of being at it, in a real way, I found out there's quite a sizeable world out there, though I live in a large metropolitan area, I have found more than I need.....yeah, did I say that?

Halloween has always been known as the crossdresser's holiday, and for those not used to being out regularly or at all, it's the perfect day. Enjoy it if & while you can. I guarantee no one will hate you.

Anyway, best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by hhdave View Post
    The other day I saw a YouTube clip of a young guy dressing and putting on his makeup. Darn, he was cute!
    This is the one that caught my eye; he does a fantastic job, and winds up absolutely beautiful. Shows you what can be done when you start out young.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RN4W2lA9gE
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    This is the one that caught my eye; he does a fantastic job, and winds up absolutely beautiful. Shows you what can be done when you start out young.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RN4W2lA9gE
    Yep, that's the same one I saw. Looking forward to Halloween!

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Halloween is an excuse to go Crazy,go for it and have fun

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson