Not long ago when I was talking to my SO she brought up my CD'ing. A friend of mine who is a best friend (female) of mine, befriended my SO. These two are like Bobsee Twins. They get along well, talk for hours, and hang out often. More than I get to hang with her. I'm not tripping at all. Anyhow, I had brought up the subject on my crossdressing and why she was so into me going out dressed in public. Well turns out, my bestie has been informed by my SO a while back that I crossdress. No big deal. I don't care if she knows. My SO and my bestie were talking the other day. My friend told my SO that she has the best of both worlds. A man who provides, and a CD'er who shops for clothes, does not complain, has a feminine side, loves you, and is not some lunatic. My SO told my friend that she wanted to come with us to a club. My SO told her it may not be a good idea because out of respect for me, it was just a me and my SO excursion.

Now I know my friend Angela would never do anything to make me feel uncomfortable and she has never judged me. So I'm thinking she should go with us. It's another female, and she is my best friend. Thoughts, ideas??