Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many MTF CD's are over 65?

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar

How many MTF CD's are over 65?

[SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

This may have been asked before, but how many MTF CD's are over the age of 65? And how many of you started CD'ing much earlier?

I am now 79 years old. I started my CD career when I was 6 years old, when my older sisters panties. Of course, as I grew older the CD'ing grew until I was wearing virtually everything that any woman would wear!! My late wife of almost 50 years knew and totally supported my crossdressing. I never wanted to actually be a female and she knew and appreciated that!! I was always her man!!

So what about the rest of you? I know there are some older CD's on this forum, so speak up!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

OK OK I'm 67 and have been dressing since I was a chid whenever that was LOL
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

OK, you caught me. Now what? LOL

OK. I am 66. Still feel young on most days.

Jodi

me too - now what? Do I self destruct?

66 ,But have heard that you are only as old as you feel

Yup. Lovin it and full of vip and vigor

a Brazilian here! Marcia Polari's Avatar
    Not there yet, but almost.
    Fact is I feel as I'm at least 10 years younger when en femme.
    My body language says that.
    Anyway, this is my time, the only one I know, as I have no idea on what cross-dressing at young age means (regretfully).
    I'm with you sis.

Please add me to the list but as a lady I won't tell exactly how much over 65. We girls have to have some suspense, don't you think?
    Huggers,
    Rosemary Jane

I'm 69 and did not start until in my 60's. Have no idea what suddenly made me want to dress, but don't really care. I'm happy with who I am and where I'm going. Hope to be around and still dressing at your age. I also look several years younger both dressed and not dressed. That may be a positive thing?

66 for another month.

NOT ME!.................. Well at least for another two months

I'm just a kid at 62 years young. Or am I now at the age where I start telling everyone I am 62 and a half? I once had a TS friend tell me that I looked abpout 38 when dressed. That was when i was about 54. Talk about an ego boost!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Just so you know, most of my friends who do not know my real age think that I am in my late 50's or early 60's!! I always had to show I.D. in bars, even when I was in my late 20's!! Except when I was Stephanie!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

66 for one more month. I didn't start dressing until about 2 years after I had Radical Prostate Surgery. Started dressing a little over 2 years ago. In 2 years I went from painting my toenails at home to full on dressing and going out in public situations.
    Suzi Q

75 y.o. here. Feel much younger when dressed, probably because I don't dress in a matronly manner.

Over 70yrs. here as well. I remember when 60 was ancient and old people were seated in rockers on the front porch. I don't even own a rocker or a front porch. So I sit in the house dressed to the "nines".

guilty! at 67, got caught at about 7.

I am about to celebrate my 27th annual 39th birthday in a few days. I've been told by many people that I look 10-15 years younger than that and dressed, I suspect, younger still.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

I am 68 for one more month. Been having Gender problems since a early age. Did not begin dressing until after my Wife passed away. Now I under dress 24/7 an feel very confortable with who I am. To all have a great day. Charla

I am 64 and be 65 in 4 mos. and been dressing since my teens, i think most of us look a lot younger dressed like a female, you girls look so nice dress likes females

Thanks for all the help
    Roxann

Not Quite 65

I'll be 62 in October. Still feel like I'm 39. Been dressing since I was a kid. Always felt that I should have been born a girl. Finally doing something about that feeling.

Renee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [SIZE="2"]Huggs, Renee [/SIZE]

I am 67. Hope to have many, many more years of dressing enfem with my wonderful wife.

66 here....going on 30...I'm just starting to enjoy all the femininity I crave...paint my toenails (pale pink), and finger nails(clear), and bought a thumb ring two days ago..Totally shaven, except for forearms...I love this place..Thanks girls Jackie
    Jackie

65 2/3. I started at 7-8 y.o. I can figure that based on the newspapers of the day with Christine Jorgensen in the headlines with pictures and my folks talking about her. I wanted to dress before the newspapers on her return in 1953.
    [SIZE="3"]
    *** Barbie Lanai ***
    [/SIZE]