Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How many MTF CD's are over 65?

Another at 67, seems a lot of us that age are here, I started at around 6 or 7 years old. there's enough of us older ones here, do you think the Red Hatters would let us join? I look good in Red and Purple.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Hi Steph, I have survived for 83 years and with luck I will make it to the next level. I guess that qualifies me to be an old fogey. Can a woman be an old fogey or is it only men? My wife died last November after caring for me for 58 years. When we married

she said she wanted to keep control of the finances and she taught me how to stay debt free so that now I owe no one and live comfortably on social security and my army pension. I miss her terribly. She never knew about my dressing and I know she

would never have approved.

Vieja

I am 75 going on 40, at least that is the way I feel.

Leann

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzi Q View Post
    66 for one more month. I didn't start dressing until about 2 years after I had Radical Prostate Surgery. Started dressing a little over 2 years ago. In 2 years I went from painting my toenails at home to full on dressing and going out in public situations.
    Suzi Q
    The UROs say removing the prostate has on effect on T levels and H levels but I sure think it does. Not far from making your 65 list.

Kitty

Well I'm almost 65. I started very young and had only short periods where no dressing.

Hugs Edy

I've decided I'm never getting THAT old!! And if I was I woudnt admit it.... Which I'm not... But close... But you didn't hear that from me...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Tina, my late wife was a Red Hatter, but she told me that they wouldn't let me in, "because I was too good looking!" That is probably true for many on here!! BTW, I do still have her Red Hat!!

Vieja, I think you are the oldest one who has responded. But of course, some ladies just will not give their correct age!! Congratulations to you!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Wink Never to old to join the other side of life/the better side

HI GIRLS i am at present 71 yrs old and have been the way i am at present a trans woman and am finally really enjoying life . My only regret is that i waited so long to get the courage to admit to my self that this was how i shoud have been a long time ago .So listen any one who reads this take heart you are never to old to be what you alwase felt inside namely a woman trying to get out.Be true to yourself before it maybe to late.
    davina

My 2 cousins started me dressing when I was about 8, Halloween, after militaryservice almost always panties, turned 66 last March, only time not in panties now is when I wear a Tux. try to dress as much as possible, and have gone to a few Sisters of Worcester(MA.) meetings dressed, Hugs Charolette

Just turned 68. I joined a transgender support group and before attending my first meeting I was somewhat worried that I'd be the oldest member, maybe too old to fit in. Well one member is in his eighties.
    Babs

66 here , and got caught when I was 4 wearing my sisters slip under my clothes...........Debra

Hi Everyone
    66 here just turned last week been dressing from age 5 ,moms panties, and have dressed off and on from then on. my late wife of 30 years knew and supported me and went out with me dressed.
    Hugs Annette
    "It takes more courage for a man to appear in public wearing a dress than to charge into battle"

Me July 2005

Banned Read only
    Almost there (64+). I started wearing my mother's slips when I was a single digit kid. Gradually don more and more feminine clothing. Now I have a complete wardrobe from head to toe. Being en femme has become almost a daily occurrence since I retired.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]Will be 68 tomorrow and I'm retired and footloose and fancy free. I love being older and wiser. It just puts everything into perspective and opens up those closets we were forced to live in for oh so many years.

I spent a number of years stoned, and a few more drunk, and many more married to a woman I didn't like. I'm pretty sure you can deduct all those wasted years from your actual age. I looked it up in the book once. So I'm really more like 30 and still get pimples!
    [/SIZE]

a Brazilian here! Marcia Polari's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Marie View Post
    [SIZE="4"]Will be 68 tomorrow and I'm retired and footloose and fancy free. I love being older and wiser. It just puts everything into perspective and opens up those closets we were forced to live in for oh so many years.

I spent a number of years stoned, and a few more drunk, and many more married to a woman I didn't like. I'm pretty sure you can deduct all those wasted years from your actual age. I looked it up in the book once. So I'm really more like 30 and still get pimples!
    [/SIZE]
    Hi Lynn
    Congratulations for your birthday tomorrow.
    I wish you all the best honey. You could easily say you're still in your 40's and no one will battle against it.
    Love you honey.
    Marcia

Congratulations to you Lynn on your birthday!

I would prefer to have you kind ladies and gentlemen guess my age, no fair peaking for the answer!
    Unfortuneately, I do qualify for this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]All good things come to "she" who waits!

I am 72 and proud to be 42 when enfemme or at least that is my wifes comment.
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

Chronologically, I am 73 but I feel and, I am told, look much younger when en femme. I started "dressing" at about age 8.
    Hugs, Carole

In the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains of VA
    looking forward to it in 10 years!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is too short dress whenever you can!

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    I will become 66 next week; doesn't time fly!! I started dressing when a child but only came to terms with it and started enjoying myself some 10 years ago. If I had only known then what I know now, things may have turned out quite differently! I raise a glass to the young girls of today who have a lifetime of femininity ahead of them.
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

66 and loving life. I am told I look much younger.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    My goodness, ladies must get younger if they CD, I know I feel 40 when I dress and the bod looks trim while the face is abit haggard. However, I dabbled for years, not knowing what was going on and blushed out 7-8 years ago, maybe after finding the answer here in the computer.

Platinum Member
    Hi Stephanie, Guilty as charged I will be 69 in December and been dressing for about 64 years
    and no sign of slowing down anytime soon.

Orchid

59 and holding. Starting next year I will begin counting downward instead of upward so maybe I'll make 20 again I can always hope.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Celebrated the 50th anniversary of my 21st birthday last March. Started "borrowing" moms' and sis' clothes at five. Still dressing (in my own clothes) some part of every day. No jeans, only skirts or dresses. I understand, there are some here that feel, that's how it should be.