Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How many MTF CD's are over 65?

...heading inexorably towards that magic number as well, but still hanging in there at age 63 for the moment. But that's me in "guy" mode...

"Leslie" doesn't look a day over 50, and health-wise (knock on wood!) she can still keep up with the 40-year olds. I think that somehow, she has subconsciously been able to channel Cher and Tina Turner as role models for all the energy she still has. And bonus - she is probably more adept at walking in 3"-4" stilettos than most 20-something GG's these days.

As they say, practice makes perfect...Or to put it another way - we're not getting older, we're getting better!

Quote Originally Posted by Terri Andrews View Post
    66 ,But have heard that you are only as old as you feel
    I always heard that as "You're as old as the Woman you feel"

Maybe that's why so many of us want to dress younger than our years? I'm not that age yet, but no spring chicken. I note that many of you say you have a male appearance that is younger than your real age as well? I wonder if that has something to do with our feminine side?

Then again, maybe that feeling of serenity, completeness, and being totally at peace with ourselves because being en femme just feels so "right" has something to do with the inner glow that we then exude. That probably bubbles to the surface without us even realizing it, taking years off our lives insofar as the rest of the world is concerned.

65 and feel like 20 yrs younger, started when I was about 10 yrs old

59 here and I started I think at around 5. Honestly I can't remember a time when I did not have the feeling inside.
    I was at a Triangle Party in Danbury, CT last Saturday night and met a wonderful woman, her name is Alana and she is 83 and looks great.

margo

I too like Alice B did not start dressing until I reached sixty and again I don't quite understand what truly set me on this wonderful journey. It probably came about out of boredom after lossing my job and I found myself at home a lot on my own. One day I just decided to try on some of my wifes cloths and that was the start of a wonderful journey.
    My wife is fully accepting of my dressing and I have my own wardrobe full of clothes and we often shop together when I want something new.
    I think I will continue for as long as I can as I think I loo good as a member of the opposite sex.

Love Joanne

I'm only 55, but I know of several girls over 65. I started CDing when I was about 5, because I already preferred to play with girls and girls like to trade clothes. One of the girls was more excited about trying on my clothes than I was about trying on her clothes, and we both loved our new outfits.

In NYC, I see quite a few women who may or may not be transgendered, and several events at the gay community center, I see quite a few older CDs. When you're retired, or working from home, you don't have to worry about losing your job, losing a client, or losing a sale. Older women don't get as much scrutiny as younger more atttractive women. I've also gotten comfortable with wearing the clothes I like without having to go "full femme". I've grown out my hair and had it styled more feminine. When I fluff it up with hair dryer and hairspray, and my facial hair has been removed, I can wear short shorts and a loose fitting feminine top and get "mam'd". I use the men's room, and sometimes men see me and check to make sure they have the right one.

A lady isn't supposed to tell her "true" age however, I am 66 and did start trying on my mothers and grand mothers panties and slips when I was only 4 or 5.

Wow..I'm 66 too....What's with that age and Crossdressers? Started wearing my mothers shoes and nylons in my early teens...Happy birthday Lynn...smooches Jackie
    Jackie

I'm 69 my problem is I want to dress and then I don't want to dress help needed to decide rhon xxx

I feel health is the key to enjoying what you do and at 63, I'm still doing drag shows.

Kim L of S. Texas Kimberly Long's Avatar
    Well I am part of the old women's club. Retired and 71. I started dressing about 12 or 13 and have dressed my whole life. I still enjoy dressing and go out several times a week.
    Kimberly

68 and still going strong.
    joank
    Southern California

Banned Read only
    I'll be 63 this December, so I'm close. I remember sneaking around and wearing my mother's undergarments and shoes at 8 to 10 years old. Although I never got caught (at least that i remember), I stopped and did not start again until about 8 years ago. Lots of denial in between...

How many can boast 84 and still dressing?

Worldwide, 465.786 LOL

hugs
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Cindi
    How many can boast 84 and still dressing?
    I was still dressing (age inappropriately) at 84, but had to purge and stop recentlyto save my marriage of over 55 years. The desire never goes away, sigh...

Mitzi

I am 71. I used to sneak peeks at my Mom getting into her Sunday go to Meeting open bottom girdle when I was supposed to be napping. By Jr High I really had to see if I could be as pretty down south as she, no hope for the chest back then. One day I asked to stay home to read when Mom went shopping. I pulled the girdle out but noticed something not right in the mirror, I pulled that problem down between my thighs and I was beautiful!

That went on for most of the summer until I noticed my mom would give me this funny little grin when I asked to stay home, those moms read us like a book.

So I went back to going to movies in town.

In recent years I told my wife the story. She critiques me, and is my Photographer.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Platinum Member
    Wow, I am impressed. I have a ways to go before I reach my 60's, but I take great encouragement from all of you...both from the way you present yourselves and your great attitudes towards life!

I'm not quite there yet,but will be in two years. you're only as old as you feel.
    "When you come to a fork in the road, Take it!" - Yogi Berra
    I guess I did!

I'm 66 and will turn 67 next March. I started at age 7 when a cousin dared me to wear panties and a dress. I loved the look of the dress and the feel of the panties and wanted more. Having three older sisters, I had plenty of clothes to experiment with. I hid in the closet for too many years because my wife disapproved and I didn't want to subject my kids to my dressing. I'm an empty nester now and totally out of the closet, and will be dressing until they shovel dirt over me.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land