Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If you could would you...?

Someone pleeeease define "normal" Dressing is a way of expressing the real me, so it won't ever go away.

Not only would I continue to cross-dress, I would do it more / full-time if I could. Andrea is more the "normal" me inside than that "other" person that I am.

I guess I'm a normal TG person. So put me in the box labeled TG.

Renee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [SIZE="2"]Huggs, Renee [/SIZE]

It’s easy to get hung up on the word “normal” because for us, this is normal. But if I could be exactly the person I am today, but not be transgendered, I would opt for it. The problem is, being TG affects my whole being, not just the clothes on my back. Over the years it has helped form how I relate to other people – not being judgmental, giving the benefit of the doubt, not judging a book by its cover, trying to put myself in another person’s shoes before making decisions about them. I approach people this way because it is how I hope I’ll always be approached by them. Being TG, in large part, has brought me to this place. I don’t believe I could be the person I have become without it.

Wendy

I thought CDing was a normal thing, well anyways it is for me. Wouldn't be any other way, besides who else has three closets for girl clothes and two feet of closet for boy clothes.

As Popeye said
    I yam what I yam and that's all what I yam...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I am trying. I want to accept myself. Quiet. Shy. A little nerdy. Secret crossdresser. Unapproving wife. Keep telling myself--nothing wrong with that. Now I shop openly. I tell the clerks about myself. I have told people around me at times. Not sure if cding has made me withdrawn, or perhaps limited myself in some way. Not decided if I would change, given the chance.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I would remain as I am, even though if I were "normal" I would probably be living in a mansion by now due to all the money I would have saved by not funding and maintaining my girl side. However being as I am is far more important.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

[SIZE="4"]I think I would go "normal"....but I would sure miss Susan!
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

Normal? Yea..... and I love a long boring ride across Kansas! Heck No, I love to ride in the front car of the roller coaster too much. Growing up when I thought I was so weird and all alone I may have said "Yes, make me normal." But now I have many friends, I like who I am and I feel I have the prevlidge to see life from both sides of the gender fence.

Eluuzion: Thanks for the laugh.
    "We all know that normal is just a setting on a washing machine."
    Nothing like a good laugh to turn things around.

I would be boring normal in a heartbeat. It would be an uncomplicated life. I would love to be able to look at my wife, and her alone, as the sole object of my arousals. How satisfying would it be to not add the complications that crossdressing have inbued into my life. Yes it can bring satisfaction and pleasure, but is the pain worth it? My wife loves me even as Jilly, but I believe she wishes she had only the man she married.

B. normal. I'd take it in a heartbeat.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Normal. No more hiding, no more shame and guilt, no more confusion, marriage back on track. Yeah, sorry...Normal.

Wearing women's clothes is normal.
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rianna Humble View Post
    I would choose option C - be born a cis girl
    In my mind, this would be the "normal" option.

I would choose to be normal.....and normal to me is being who I am which includes crossdressing. It is an expression for all of us in different ways and I will challenge anyone in a debate to tell me what is wrong with that. I am very happy in my life. I have achieved a lot of success which includes not only my career but I have a beautiful and loving wife who accepts me for who I am, and I have achieved all of this while being a crossdresser. If I could, I don't think that I would change anything about myself or anything that I have done in the past. It has all made me who I am today and I am very, very happy with that.

I am just your everyday, average, normal transgendered person. Hopefully, I'll remain so the rest of my life!

Lol. I think some of you are not sure if my little rules. When I said "normal" I ment what others not in our little big family would think is normal. Now IF you could be " normal" and never want it need to dress would you. like you'd never miss it yadda yadda yadda.

Like I said I would still be a CD. And I do think there is no such thing as normal. Or rather to be normal is to be AB-Normal. The quest to be normal is like looking for something you'll never find because it does not exist. Just ny 2 cents.

Heck, even if I picked "B", I wouldn't be normal for so many other reasons....

jenn

As hard as it is emotionally on me i would stay a crossdresser. Why should i conform to what society deems as normal and i think as time goes on people will be more accepting .

I pick A. I enjoy it too much!

Silver Member
    Ciswoman. I like women's emotional makeup, personalities and lives more than I like men's.

Lea

You didn't specify normal man or normal woman! I'd rather not be a CDer, it's too much confusion.

The FW side of DFW, TX, but New Orleans is my adopted home town
    As Popeye said
    I yam what I yam and that's all what I yam...
    My thoughts, exactly...except that I like Rianna's suggestion even more (I know it was not an original choice, though).
    Torrey

"Never laugh, and you will live to regret it.
    That's what living is to me..." - Jimmy Buffett

https://www.facebook.com/torrey.stephens