Everything started out okay. Then I had an uncontrolable emotion. Started getting jittery and wanting to bawl my eyes out. I did manage to fight the tears off. I might add that I had just upped my HRT last week. There was no reason of course even though the people I work with can make it seem that way. I told a co worker (the only female there) that I had a premitition that something was going to happen to someone. Not neccessari;y myself. A few hours later there was a outburst from another co worker (the one we refer to aas a bully) about something I did unknowingly. He went on a rant and I told him to get off my case. I left the area and went to "cool off" outside. The boss came out and wanted me to meet him in the conference room with the other guy and another co worker to iron things out. To keep this short- I came out feeling I got the short end of the stick.
My female coworker came up to me to quiz me about all that was said in the meeting. She also pointed out that I was right about my premie feeling. I had almost siad it was a female intuition when she asked how and why I had the feeling.

Another day is upon me. Time to see how it goes.