Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who are you when you are online?

Who are you when you are online?

I enter this site strictly as Jess. My male counterpart does not browse this website in the least and will erase it if it shows up in the history. I am just curious, do people have a preference when the log in?

Do you log in strictly en femme? Do you log in both as a male and dressed? Or do you log in strictly as a male?

For me, I have to log in as Jess. My male side does not like to socialize or talk to people at all. In fact, in male mode I hide in my room and get en femme. But as far as logging in on here, I am always Jess because I just don't think the male dominant side of me would enjoy browsing make up tips or shopping stories. But Jess on the other hand will sit there and read these all day and try them out.

Anyone else like that? More adventurous with one side? More social as one than the other?

So in conclusion, my question is, who are you right now?

I am Bridget online. - regardless of my clothing

I don't change between off or online. I'm pretty much the same either way. I feel like there are two of me in the same body all the time and the feminine side is finally wanting more expression.
    Still working on parts of the acceptance side of things. Lots of thoughts going on.

Im Geneva whether on line,off line ,working,shopping or what ever.

my other character name is a transgender person, but does not go by lynn_lynn.. but I do not hide the fact Im a crossdresser..
    Eyes alight with glowing hair
    all that fancy paints as fair
    she takes her fan and throws it
    in the lion's den..

I am new here and have only been on as Sharon, I wouldn't feel comfortable here as male.

I am always Joanna on line Usually fully enfemme, MY female self in my real self Dont like my male self at all.

hmmm, DEPENDS ON WHETHER LONG OR SHORTSESSIONS, EVEN MALE I COULD PEEK IN E` ONCE IN A WHILE
    cancer man or cancer woman, with double cancer settings for me that is NOT the question!

I don't really see myself as male anymore, I am simply more feminine when I am dressed.
    So yeah, it doesn't matter what "mode" I come online as. I always think of myself as Samantha now anyway.

I am me no matter how I'm dressed. I am usually dressed when I visit here, but even when I am not, I still am one of the girls. I have , over the course of many years, diversified my views on life, people politics, etc.,so that I can be more objective, non judgemental, and for the most part, find at least some good in everyone. I have a lot of respect and admiration for each and every person on this site, and it seems to be that way between all of us. THAT IS THE REASON I DITCHED ALL THE OTHER SITES. To all my friends here at CD.com, Have a wonderful day.

I am "Eluuzion, Queen of the Forest Night and Protector of the Fireflies".

Sorry, dopamine missed a synaptic gap there...I'm ok now...

I may be eccentric, but I am consistent. My mind is not stable enough to support more that a single self concept. For me, the pot is not big enough to double down and split personalities. What you see today is what you see tomorrow.

I am typically dressed about 22.3146 hours a day. The rest of the time I am out "working", lol. So, yes I am dressed when I am on the forum. My supervisor requires every computer operator to wear black 5" pumps when we are online. I think it is probably a static/grounding measure, like those anti-static wrist straps or strips under the bumper car rides at the State Fair, lol.

I may be a little more or a little less random with my perceptions of the world depending on the time I'm here, but there is only one personality steering this ship.

I feel much more like I do now than I did a little while ago, but I am still eluuzion,

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have no male presence online. Makeuptalk, Makeup Alley, Sugar, all TG forums, facebook, blackberry forum, Ford Ranger forum, Toyota nation, and old tool forum... I'm Karren or Karren Hutton.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Lol...I've actually never been on this site while dressed. Just like someone else posted I have 2 parts of me and I enjoy expressing both. I don't dress full time or even close to it. I dress because its fun and makes me feel good and Hope and I have fun with my femme side.

Joanna

To borrow from a friend...
    I'm always Cheryl....I just don't always appear to be...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I'm Andrea when I'm here, regardless of how I'm dressed. Andrea does her online'ing on her IPad, he has his online life on his laptop. She (and he) are careful that there is no crossover between the two of them (eg - Andrea has Facebook and so does he, but there is no commonality between friends lists or friends of friends)

I may go by two names, but I am only one person, regardless of how I'm dressed. There is more and more "leakage" in the wall of separation between my male and female aspects; i.e., I have an increasing number of people in my life who know both. I'm never on here while (fully) dressed--if I go to all the trouble to get dressed up, I'm going somewhere!

Aspiring Member
    Great question.
    I usually crossdress when reading and posting on this wonderful forum.
    Just seems to be way more fun that way!

I'm me 24/7! Cynthia does not allow any males on her puter!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Platinum Member
    I really don't have a counterpart. I'm pretty much me, whether I'm on line or not.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I am always Stephanie when online here. I use a different signin when I wish to be male, and am on a totally different website!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Dani Leigh
    I am Dani Leigh. This is my escape, a reality check on my real feminine side. I can respond to most of the posts as honest as I can, but in reality I still am a man that love to crossdress and getting more comfortable being feminine in public.

Regardless of how I'm dressed, or online or not,,, in my heart, I am and will allways be Wynonna

I always sign in as Janine. There is only my feminine persona displayed when I'm on-line.

I'm Eve - with a part of a man.

I have all my cd stuff online on the guest side on my computer, and all my guy stuff under my drab name.