Thread: Crossdresser friendly club around Houston St nYC?

Crossdresser friendly club around Houston St nYC?

Hey girls,
    A friend of mine was talking about a place called "top hat" or something similar around Houston and Varrick Street. Suppusely it's a tgurl friendly place. Anybody heard of it or something similar in the area?

<3 Ashley

Platinum Member
    I'm not acquainted with the Top Hat. There's a current list of LGBT bars and clubs on the "OutSmart" magazine web site. Here's the link:

http://outsmartmagazine.com/bar-club-guide-2/

Thanks Kim, but, I'm looking for the spot in New York City's Houston Street.
    <3 Ashley

If you figure it out let me know and I'll go check it out

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley luvs heels View Post
    Thanks Kim, but, I'm looking for the spot in New York City's Houston Street.
    <3 Ashley
    Duh...... AS you can see, I read hastily. But if you're ever in Houston, TX you'll know where to go!

i don't profess to know even a small % of the GLBT places in NYC, but i live in soho/tribeca area and never heard of the place.

Heading to Houston this week, so thanks kimdl93. You have any favorite spots?

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I've been around the scene and in the area quite a lot over the last bit of years. Never heard of the particular club. Probably would have know about it if it existed. Depends what kind of place this was though. Do you have more info? Possibly it was more of a tranny hooker bar, then I would not be familiar with it.

Is there a reason you need to find this specific place? It goes without saying that just about any bar in that area is ok to enter. Once again, it depends what you are looking for.