Thread: Took two steps today

Smile Took two steps today

Took two new steps today...tried full makeup and wig, and actually stepped outside! Both went well, although I was quite nervous. Had full support from my wife and sent via text message her several pictures throughout the process (she was at work). I tried my best with makeup...all i had to go by was watching her and tips from the net. I'm sure a pro could make me look better, but I thought I looked ok for a fifty year old guy lol. It was fun and rewarding. Now I will feel more comfortable when my wife makes her plans to take me out to a club somewhere.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by amber62; 08-18-2011 at 07:13 PM. Reason: add pictures

Sounds like you had a fun day, Amber!

Congratulations!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I think you made two large steps and ther factthat your wife is supporting you is great. I foresee good times ahead.

Well done, Amber!
    You look smashing and a youthful fifty.
    That gives me five years to catch up! Gaby
    [SIZE="1"]When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... In the lilt of Irish laughter... When Irish hearts are happy... And When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... [/SIZE]

Congrats Amber. Tell us more about your future trips out!

OMG! Two big steps in one day! Thats great girl! Your picture is beautiful! You rock Amber! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Platinum Member
    those first steps are the most challenging. But once taken, a whole world awaits. Thank your wife for her encouragement and support. Then go have some fun!

You go girl! To have support and look pretty is the ultimate goal for most of us. Where did you go and did you interact with anyone?

Amber you did a pretty good job for your first time girl
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.