Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should you be afraid of crossdressing if

Quote Originally Posted by eluuzion View Post

Refusing to cater to other peoples’ manipulative strategies like guilt, “disrespect”, personal bias, threats, disloyalty, exploitation, isolation and other dysfunctional behavior is simply part of everyday life and interacting with people. Deciding not to cater to such manipulation places the “burden” of this “decision” where it logically belongs...on the people who view other peoples’ behavior as a dilemma. They can continue to accept us as we are, or choose to limit/discontinue their interaction with us.

So, my answer to your “question” is no. I do not think in terms of what I “should” or “should not” do in life, particularly when it comes to people inclined to judge other peoples’ behavior in a court filled with their personal bias.

WOW! Ain't that the truth. AMEN SISTA!!!!

"particularly when it comes to people inclined to judge other peoples’ behavior in a court filled with their personal bias."

Honestly, I get so sick of some people and that g**d*m* s**t. Ewwwwwwww!!!!!

That said however, honestly I'm sensitive to what some people in my life think, particularly my mom. And in her case, deep down in my heart, I don't want to do anything to disturb her, unless it just came down to the point where I just felt I HAD to dress all the time, that dressing was an expression of the way that I felt about myself ALL THE TIME, and that by not doing so I would be placing myself in risk of some severe psychological damage. At least that's where I'm at now.

But thanks to all for the responses so far. I'm listening and considering them all!
    Last edited by SweetIonis; 08-19-2011 at 08:02 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Click here to experience the Ionis Supernova!

“Our senses enable us to perceive only a minute portion of the outside world.”

- Nikola Tesla

I am not responsible for other people being "emotionally crushed". They are.
    Some dads are emotionally crushed when their son turns out to be very non-athletic. So much for his dreams of his son being the star quarterback for his alma mater. Too bad, dad. Life is like a box of chocolates. It's your choice, not my fault, if you are emotionally crushed.