Thread: My SO never fails to surprise me.

My SO never fails to surprise me.

There I lay, all comfy on the couch watching Ghost Whisperer like I do everyday and in she walks. Normally I'd get a little kiss on the head and tell me 'love ya'. But not today. Today she hands me a wraped box and says I think you'll look hot in these. The cutest pair of capris. White, low rise from 7Mankind. Of course I got undressed and redressed. My new capris, black sandals (nails painted purple), white tank top with a net wrap. I came back in the living room and she was all ready to leave. So a nice walk on the bike path and a very memoriable night for both of us. I love her so. Blessed in deed

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    She's definitely a keeper. I hope you can come up with an unusual way to show her how much you appreciate her gesture
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

That is one rad lady.

Awesome awesome awesome!

Joanna

Stacey! There's nothing wrong with boasting! When you have sooo much to brag about! And YOU have it going on! Thanks for sharing!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I am soooooo jealous of you Stacey. My wife will give me stuff sometimes, but then if I wear it in front of her, she gets mad. Go figure. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Platinum Member
    What a great lady! There's nothing more fun than a quiet evening walk, dressed and accompanied by the one you love!

I've had my wife do that on more than one occasion. She'll go shopping and return with sexy things for both of us. I love surprises !

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    A lovely story,you are a lucky lady and your not boasting your just sharing your lovely news,I for one apprecite it.I love when my Wife surprises me with gifts I always show her my appreciation.

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Stacey Rae View Post
    ...she hands me a wraped box and says I think you'll look hot in these. The cutest pair of capris. White, low rise...black sandals (nails painted purple), white tank top with a net wrap.
    Oh, please say you have pictures!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]