Thread: First time out in complete comfort during the day.

First time out in complete comfort during the day.

When morning rolls around I have to take the laundry down to the laundrymate and wash, dry, fold and bring home, put away and hang up. Here's the deal on that. I have no clean mens clothing. I do have a skirt, a few t-shirts, mini shorts and of course bras. So beig as that's all I have to wear, I might as well toss on some make-up and go do laundry. My heart is racing already. You know that initial fear that every person that walks by you is watching cute CD from across the room. I bet they all wish they had what it takes to jump out of their cage and just be free and happy in the skin they wear. Anyway, my new friends, have a wonderful night, sweet dreams.

Stacey

Quote Originally Posted by Stacey Rae View Post
    When morning rolls around I have to take the laundry down to the laundrymate and wash, dry, fold and bring home, put away and hang up. Here's the deal on that. I have no clean mens clothing. I do have a skirt, a few t-shirts, mini shorts and of course bras. So beig as that's all I have to wear, I might as well toss on some make-up and go do laundry. My heart is racing already. You know that initial fear that every person that walks by you is watching cute CD from across the room. I bet they all wish they had what it takes to jump out of their cage and just be free and happy in the skin they wear. Anyway, my new friends, have a wonderful night, sweet dreams.

Stacey
    wow

Good luck and tell us what happens.

Do you have any forms for the bra?

What about shoes?

I hope you enjojed that trip to the laundry mat! That was one of the first places I went enfeme years ago! It's a great comfidence builder! Scary! MAYBE! 'Cause you can't leave until you are done! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone: