Thread: what do you wearin summer under you male clothes??????

what do you wearin summer under you male clothes??????

Hi Girls

I live in SOuth Africa and for thoughs who are, where and have been to S.A. in summer would know it gets hot bloody hot in summer see our winter is nearly over and i have been wearing bra's to work now that summer is knocking on my door I am going to go through withdrawal symtoms not being able to wear my bras during the day. i do wear womens clothes to work (aaaaaaaahhhhh but for thoughs are going to say something) i wear slacks that do not look so femine and blouses that you would only notice if you looked at how it was buttoned up, the reason for that is i prefer the feel of the softer material plus i know it is womens clothes. OK back to my point what to wear so i don't go cold turkey i feel perfect when i am at work wearing my bra panties and womens clothes now i have to drop the bra NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO darn you lovely summer WHHHHHYYYYYYYY so hot.

any ideas on this serious issue would be great.

thanks and kisses
    Cahtrine

I wear racerback bras all the time in the summer, the straps don't show at all.

Heather

Wearing business suiit for work all year long provides me with a lot of hiding power... Typically I wear a bra, panties, corset. Thigh highs. a camisole..... And living north of the mason-dixon line we have a just hand full of +90 degree days!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    With the degree of air conditioning these days, my dress changes much less through the seasons than it used to. I've gotten to the point that since I wanted to wear short-sleeved shirts to work in the summer I needed to leave a flannel long-sleeved shirt to wear while at work since it was so cold!

However, if you work outside, it's going to be hard to continue wearing a bra! In fact, outside of panties, you probably aren't wearing very much anyway!

tina

Lots of good advise like Racer Backs, and Camisoles here.

I have guy dress shirts with good cotton thickness; not too thick. And underneath I like tank-style tops with integrated shelf bras, and no eyelets on the straps. Also a snug fitting cap-sleeve, with scoop neck are easily concealed.

And if you look hard you can find a small-cup bra, without padding, and no/low profile eyelets. But super hard to find, and even harder to find comfortable ones. A little more risque, though.

And don't hunch down, keep good posture. Hunching will show an impression of straps.

These are OK, even in summer

!) Pants: Women’s pull on pants are much easier to put on than men’s belted pants. They do not need a fake fly, as the absence of it is usually not apparent, but I prefer non-figured and solid color, non-pastel pants so they are not readily identified as women’s clothing.

2) Panties: Underwear with a fly is unnecessary with pull on pants. Although there are no-fly briefs in the men’s department, women’s full-cut briefs work just as well, and are often cheaper.

3) Slips: Shirttails tend to readily pull out of pull on pants. This can expose panty and pantyhose tops and a bare back is usually uncomfortable when seated. A “solution” is to wear a full slip that is short enough to be worn with slacks. A slip with adjustable straps, lace trim, and a bodice is even OK as it is covered and feminine features aren’t apparent. Also slips are usually made of material that makes it easier to pull on pants.

Another lingerie option is a slip with a crotch closure. I believe they were popular with “Rosie the Riviteer” in WWII but they seem to have disappeared.Another option is an all-in-one shaper with a crotch closure. This also would preclude a pulled out shirttail. Since briefers usually include a bra, finding a large bandwidth with a small cup size is a challenge so the bra isn't apparent under a shirt.

4) Bra: This is generally not considered an adrogynous item, but it can be useful in “boy mode” to keep non-adjustable straps on a slip from falling off the shoulders. I have worn a bra in public in summer, under a white t and it is OK

5) Pantyhose: An MD suggested that I wear support pantyhose to avoid the indentation in my lower legs that mid-calf or knee-high socks make. Pantyhose do not require anything that is not also needed with pull on pants. Opaque ones are best, as they aren't readily identified as women's hosiery, but that isn't necessary and non-opaque pantyhose are OK and are more available. Support pantyhose are cooler in summer than regular ones.

This summer I has mostly been wearing thongs again - didn't realise I had so many! But in the UK summer is already a distant menory!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

I wear male underwear under my male clothes, same as if it's cool outside. Sorry if that doesn't fit with what you wanted to hear.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
    This summer I has mostly been wearing thongs again - didn't realise I had so many! But in the UK summer is already a distant menory!
    Distant, Kaz? It's been a luvverly day on this side of the Pennines today. :-) And it looks like it will be dry, at least, tomorrow while you lot get drenched! Gloat Gloat :-)

Hmmm back on topic: It all depends on what I'm doing & where I happen to be. At work I can't get away with much. Just thongs/panties. A bit more underdressing if I'm out and about though - particularly if the weather is cooler.
    **-* Kath *-**
    Let them see that their words can cut you and you’ll never be free of the mockery. If they want to give you a name, take it, make it your own. Then they can’t hurt you with it anymore.
    ― George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones

Former Member
    Nuthin' but my tighty whities!

I really love wearing racerback sports bras, tho my wife is constantly reminding me that my straps are showing around t-shirt neck. When it's really hot and sweaty, I find I have to be really carefuf if wearing light colored t-shirts, because the bra will really show.

Thongs (G-strings) are about all I can wear but as soon as I get home its a summer dress. I know the days get pretty hot and it really bugs me too, just cannot wear hip and butt pads during the day.

My standard outfit includes panties -- usually lacy -- and sheer black pantyhose. I almost always wear women's shirts --usually androgynous but not always -- and sometimes a bra. A sportcoat helps hide the straps if you don't want them to be obvious. I sometimes add small breast enhancers to round out my top, but I can usually fill a B cup without help. I should point out that I work indoors in the air-conditioning so multiple layers of clothing is not opressive.

I go strictly endrabbe or enfemme and do not cross them up.

Why you may ask ? Simple for me when I'm enfemme, I'm "totally" enfemme, no holding back, when endrabbe I only wear drabbe clothing.

Does any of that make sense ?

My mind is spitting and sputtering, grasping one or the other [femme or not] is hard enough, if I mix up articles of clothing, I may act enfemme when Not dressed, uh-duh, did I make that clear, I hope

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I don't know just how hot it gets in SA but here in the Sacramento valley it's gets up into the upper 90's and low 100's in July and August. However, I always still wear a bra with just a polo or t-shirt on top. I do have to be careful about exactly which bra I wear under which shirt, and I have to be careful not to bend over or round my back too much but despite that, IMO it's surprising just how much a person can get away with!

IMHO it's fairly easy to wear a bra under your clothes without detection. Here's what I suggest.

1) Pick a bra that is a seamless micro fiber type that also has thin straps and no little buckles in the back or lace edged cups. Pick one that that stretches across your pectoral muscle rather than one that has a shaped cup.

2) Choose a loose fitting, preferably dark colored shirt in cotton.

3) Try not to bend over or round your back too much.

It takes a little bit of confidence to do it at work but once you do and nothing happens you'll get more confident.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Thanks Girls

Firstly i work as an accountant so i am in office and i used to wear lounge shirts to work not any more i only wear blouses now ( Please remember i only wear womens clothing no male clothes what so ever at any time) i wear slacks to work and blouses as said before you would not notice it only if you look hard enough. here in SUNNY S.A. the normal summers day is about 28C - 32C and that is an avarage so it is pretty dam hot seeing spring has not sprung yet and the temp is 23C today.

thanks for all the good advice i will have to experement with some of the combinations to see what works best OOOOHHHHH another thing is that where i work there are only 2 males one is the boss and the other is me the rest are women so i am sure they have noticed but so far nothing said but on the other hand in S.A. things like this are a big NO NO MEN ARE MEN very closed mined nation we are