Thread: Do Gays Hate Crossdressers?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Do Gays Hate Crossdressers?

It's really strange, and at times funny, of how we crossdressers can be portrayed. Let me explain: I have a gay friend who posses tons of adult magazines and videos spread around his place..all showing guys doing guys. Now I don't have anything against with my friend expressing what his taste or sexual origin is but I was really offended when I asked him about crossdressers. As we were driving to another friend's place the topic about crossdressers came up as we discussed a movie.
    I asked him, "What do you think about crossdressers?...many say they aren't gay, but are more like a woman" He got upset right away at my questions and stated "Crossdressers are so weird, they have some major issue to be wanting to dress like women...I think it's sick"
    After hearing this from him I confronted him and stated that many crossdressers weren't gay and just had the need to dress, others preferred to be treated like a girl and felt they had an inner girl in themselves..like me. He just could not accept my side of the story, he thought that if a man is not attracted to a man as a man then he's sick. This really got me upset to say the least.
    So I reminded him that many "straight" people used to think the same way of the gays, but they are now not as ignorant and are able to accept them better. He didn't say anything. But when he finally did, he stated that crossdressers are just a bunch of drag queens who don't want to face the fact that they're gay.
    I obviously ended the conversation because I saw no point in going in circles when he just wouldn't understand what I was trying to say. What do you think? If you have gay friends...have you ever asked them what they think about us, crossdressers? Thank you for reading my post. Kisses...Lisa

Thank you everyone for your feedback on my questions, it has been very fullfilling. I can see things a bit more clear now. I hope to share my other questions will all of you here. By the way since I can't link my webpage here yet you can google my blog by googling " mymysterycd blog " it is how I got started and expressing my feminine side online...because in the public I'm still discrete. It's only a simple blog...but I do have some pics a bit revealing but no nudity. Thank you once again for your great involvement on my posted thread. Best to all. Kisses...Lisa
    Last edited by mymysterycd; 08-22-2011 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Thanking everyone