A little on my back round. I live in an apartment complex and all my neighbors know of Sue and many have seen me dressed up. The woman living next door has been a great friend since I moved in, her and Sue have had many mornings drinking coffee and talking. She has terminal cancer and is in a hospice unit with 1 - 3 month's to live. Her grandson and girlfriend have moved into her apartment and are excepting of Sue. The girlfriend, Mary, compliments and critiques my clothes and make up with a sincere heart. She has asked to borrow some of my outfits including some of my night gowns.
The advise I am seeking is, she has a 14 year old daughter that knows of my cross dressing and is eager to see me dressed up. I have been very careful not to let her see me. Mary has said her daughter would like my clothes and not just skirt's, blouses and dresses but also some of my night gowns.
I am nervous enough to let her see me in a dress but not sure I can allow her to see me in a night gown even with her approving mother present. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Sue.