Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your happiest moment as a girl

Your happiest moment as a girl

What is the happiest moment you have experienced as a girl? For example, another girl or a handsome man telling you how pretty you look, or how feminine you are, or being taken and accepted as a genuine girl.

How did you feel? Did you swoon with excitement? Blush with embarrassment? Feel more feminine than you had ever felt before? Lower your eyes submissively and mumble a grateful thank you?

I would love to hear the experiences of others girls.

Claire

xx

The day, 3 years ago, that I was asked to be the first crossdressing moderator on a women's makeup forum.... Nothing can surpass the feeling of being accepted as one of the girls....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Platinum Member
    I won't share the happiest moments - they are private. But I really enjoyed visiting with several women at a bar and the experience, as Karren notes above, of being accepted as one of the girls.

Its been about 15 years ago. I dressed in a very stylish, very silky black dress. My foundations and lingerie were all black too. I felt very scrumptious that night. If I do say so myself my makeup was PERFECT. Now that doesn't happen to me very often! I selected Chanel #5 for my scent. I felt very, very feminine that night. I drove to one of our larger cities in the state and walked around. I also went into a few stores to do some shopping. No one seemed to notice me. (Being 6'3" and weighing 230 at the time). Like I said everything seemed to be perfect for me that night. When I got home I walked around the block a few times. Then I sat down and had a glass of sherry and watched some MTV. I dozed off and woke up hearing a Gloria Estefan tune. Its never been more feminine or perfect for me than at that moment. My only regret was that I didn't have any one to share it with.

just started dressing last year and I don't go out, but I actually have a little. My GF is completely supportive of Sasha, and she's addicted to chat roulette. well, she convinced me to go on one night. The usual pervs were on there, but I ended up chatting to this gorgeous red-haired German girl. we chatted for about 20 mins and I asked if she was "Bi" she said "of course I am" I then told her I was a CDer, and she made this face and looked very closely at the cam, and thought I was pranking her. I loved it, all the guys on there couldn't tell, but I actually had a GG thinking I was a GG too
    My GF calls me Sasha since being lost in the fog

Two times come to mind:
    1) Similar to BillieJoEllen's experience - there was one occasion when I looked in the mirror after transforming, and I was 100% thrilled with everything. Considering that most of us crossdressers are pretty hard on ourselves - always striving for perfection but never getting there - I can say that on that occasion, I got there. In my eyes and brain, that is.
    2) I went out a good bit (but stayed in a lot, too). The first time I went IN somewhere, to a club, where I sat at the bar in my over-the-top style, chatting with a few other patrons - when I got back home, felt a rush of excitement and accomplishment that I got not just OUT, but IN.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    When I took part in a Charity TG Fashion show,a chance to wear different gorgeous outfits walking down the catwalk all eyes on me,culminating in being Blushing Bride,felt so special in gorgeous gown,and when I saw my Wife in the audience looking so proud well that has been my best moment

But My happiest moment was when my Wife,then my gf saw Sophie for the first time,and gave me a hug and totally accepted this part of me,well that feeling will stay with me forever

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    Hard to pinpoint one as with the passing each new day lately I have experienced new and exciting revelations....Todays best was climbing out of the car in my short skirt, walking up the steps and into the Doctors office and telling the receptionist I wanted to make an appointment so I could begin Hormone Replacement Therapy....First Appointment is 9:15 a.m. Tuesday August 30, 2011...been walking on clouds ever since.
    Yesterdays involved being dragged into a conversation about the color of the polish on my toes by a GG while in a crowded Ladies Rest Room.
    Last edited by Wendy_Marie; 08-22-2011 at 10:22 PM. Reason: added an "H"
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

My happiest moment as Katie has to have been at my last new years party. For the past few years now Katie as been going to new years fancy dress parties, not Matt. This last year I put maximum effort and time into my costume, I went as Batgirl. To my knowledge I was the only CD there. Towards the end of the party one of our friends, a GG, was talking to me and said: "Its incredible, everytime I look at you I think you're a woman" That made me so happy. And it still does to think back to it now.

Without giving much thought to this! I would Have to say it was when a lady held open the door to the ladies room at a Wal-mart for me!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Quote Originally Posted by Claire96c View Post
    What is the happiest moment you have experienced as a girl? For example, another girl or a handsome man telling you how pretty you look, or how feminine you are, or being taken and accepted as a genuine girl.
    Claire, I don't know how long you've been doing this, or if you go out much, but it is the rare CD indeed who goes out in public and is taken as a genetic female when people look closely and especially after he interacts with them. It just doesn't happen, outside of people's fantasies. There are simply too many subtle and not so subtle gender cues for people to not know the person they are talking to is a genetic male, no matter how beautiful the clothes, the hair, the makeup, and the accessories.

That said, just because people know they are talking to a trans person, it doesn't mean they won't respect her. My SO goes out a lot and she is respected and liked as the person she is by several of the people she interacts with regularly.

But, do people swoon all over her when she goes out? No. Do people swoon all over GGs and tell them how pretty and feminine they are? No. lol

You should just go out and mingle with people, so that you can have a better perspective of what it's really like. You'll find it is quite "normal", and if you read the posts above me, you'll see that most members got the biggest gratification from the people in their lives who accepted them for who they are, a genetic male who dresses. (Except for the TSs of course).
    Reine

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    ...just because people know they are talking to a trans person, it doesn't mean they won't respect her. My SO goes out a lot and she is respected and liked as the person she is by several of the people she interacts with regularly.

But, do people swoon all over her when she goes out? No. Do people swoon all over GGs and tell them how pretty and feminine they are? No. lol

You should just go out and mingle with people, so that you can have a better perspective of what it's really like. You'll find it is quite "normal", and if you read the posts above me, you'll see that most members got the biggest gratification from the people in their lives who accepted them for who they are, a genetic male who dresses. (Except for the TSs of course).
    This has been my experience too! Having only recently joined the ranks of the "out and about" CDrs, I can attest to this. I certainly am not passable, but I try to blend in as best I can. And I try to be friendly respectful and authentic when I interact with others. I find that I get the same in return, and the feeling of being accepted for who I am is very gratifying.

Former Member
    Hi Claire,
    We're all different and have different goals here. I'm really just a regular guy that likes to dress in feminine clothing once in a while. I don't want to be accepted as a regular girl and I certainly don't want to have a man tell me I am pretty (it has happened....I didn't like it!). I have had several women tell me that I look nice and do a great job with my makeup and clothing. It makes me happy for a woman to acknowledge all of the hard work I put into trying to look nice since they understand how much effort it takes.

Vegas 2005 at a shop of Fremont street. Wife and I were shopping and it was my first time out during the daytime. I was nervous so when the wife found a souvenir she wanted to purchase I handed her my American Express card then stood off to the side while she made the purchase. The SA said Ma'am I'm sorry but we cannot accept this as its in your husbands name and he would have to be here. I don't know why or how but I just stepped up and said to the SA "OH I AM HERE". She looked closely at me and said Wow I would have never guessed, you had me fooled. That made the rest of our week much less stressful

I went out a few times dressed up to some clubs. I had such a good time it scared me! Actually I stopped dressing for a few years. Thought I was getting in over my head.

See I had never really dressed up other than wearing some panties for a few minutes until I was an adult. I know what made me start getting dressed to. I saw some real pretty CDs or TSs. I don't know which they were, but I knew they weren't GGs. But still, they looked so pretty. It really got me hot. It was in my mind for a while. I always thought I looked cute in panties, so I thought maybe I would buy me an outfit. So I did. I bought some white shorts, with a white vest and I think a mauve top, with mauve socks and some white shoes. I thought I looked pretty good. Then I threw it all away!!! LOL!

But from then on I was hooked. I bought some other outfits. I keep doing that for a while. The more I did it, the more I wanted to do it. Then I started buying some sort of nice things. And I really liked that. It got to the point that something very strong would come over me, and I knew it was time to do the dressing thing. I was doing it more and more. Then I decided I wanted to go out. So I scoped out a place where no one knew me. I found this really awesome black really short, tight, dress that looked so great on me. I went out. I got so many compliments and had so much fun. I did it again, and the same thing happened. After a few times, I started getting scared. I thought I was going in a direction I really didn't want to go. So I threw away all my stuff and didn't dress again for a long time.

Darn, I wish I had all those cute outfits that I had!!!! Some of them were really nice!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Click here to experience the Ionis Supernova!

“Our senses enable us to perceive only a minute portion of the outside world.”

- Nikola Tesla

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Last nite!

Looking at a full figured Sherry in her Speedo in the mirror! WOW!

Of course, at MY age with MY short term memory, I will have forgotten how hot she looked by this weekend!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Temporarily 600 miles north of my San Diego
    Mine isn't very dramatic, but I'll share it, anyway. I felt very flattered and accomplished when my extremely fashion saavy lesbian friend told me how impressive my beard cover makeup was.

The first time I went out dressed and it wasn't halloween. The 35 mile drive enfenme to a club in phila to see a drag show was like wow. Sitting with my legs together like a good girl next to a young guy who asked if he feel my leg. Letting him rub his hand up and down my leg was so erotic . Then meeting those 5 nurses who took me under their wing and treated me like one of the girls was heaven

Well, I'm not a girl, so I don't know what that would feel like. But I suppose the best I ever felt would have to be the first time I completed everything. What I mean by that, is all the clothes were mine, everything fit perfectly; nail polish done correctly, jewelry well chosen. Finally wearing the wig that gave me the long hair like I had as a teen, but styled as a girls. Not to mention the shoes. It was before my knees went, and I could wear and walk in my heels normally. I stayed in that outfit all day, and wound up falling asleep that way. When I woke up, there was no excitement, no surprise, no confusion; I didn't really notice what I was wearing, although I had kicked off my shoes at some point. I kind of just went about the rest of my day. When it was time to go to bed, I just changed into my girl pajamas, and went to sleep. I never took the wig off; having long hair to me is part of being a female, and caring for it, and managing it has become second nature.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I went wig-shopping en femme a few years ago. I browsed the store in full acceptance of the others who were in the store. One man, who was waiting as his wife was attended to, kept eyeing me in a friendly (not at all perverted) way, and was very surprised later when he realized I was actually a man. His wife asked me if my hair was real. It wasn't. She told me I was really pretty. Both he and his wife were very pleasant. When my turn came, I tried on the wig I'd end up buying, and when I saw myself in the mirror with my new hair for the first time, I had to catch my breath. I couldn't believe what I was seeing was actually me. I'd never felt prettier, more feminine, and so warm with the whole experience. On my way home, I stopped by the mall and shopped for some new lingerie, and no one there ever raised even an eyebrow at me, other than to smile warmly and to be friendly. I remember saying after the occasion that if anyone ever asked why I crossdress, it's because every once in a while, I get to feel the way I did that day. It will always be a treasured memory.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

One of mine would be a day we were at a mall shopping. I was wearing a pink tank with a crocheted overlay and a denim skirt. As we walked along a lady stopped me and complimented me on the overlay...as I thanked her she asked me if I had made it. When I said I hadn't she asked where I got it and we talked about the shopping site for a few moments. Then she thanked me...complimented me on it again and walked off.
    It's so nice just to be accepted without question.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

In the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains of VA
    There have been several over the years but today was one of my best. At noon I had my hair colored to cover up the gray that is really becoming noticeable, then I went to the mall and had my eyebrows worked on by a nice young lady using the thread method. It was amazing what she did in such a short time for only $12.00, then something that has been on my mind forever I finally had my ears pierced. So when I dressed this afternoon with all of the changes I seen the woman that I have wanted to be for a long time now and the feeling was so special making me finally feel complete at this stage in my life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is too short dress whenever you can!

When I saw an old friend from school and found out she was very much accepting. Then she asked me to give her a makeover and go to a concert after. So we arranged it and had a lot of fun giving each other makeovers. I'm not sure if GGs do this but I felt like "one of the girls" and enjoyed the trust she put in me to change her look for an evening. Afterwards we went to the concert and had a lot of fun. I felt very passable in a darker room with strobes going and we both looked good if I do say so myself.

Some months ago, the first time my wife put lipstick in my lips ... it was so great !!!!
    Rachelf

When I'm playing tennis in my white tennis dress and I get so into the game that I forget about who I am till I see my shadow with my dress swirling and say to myself, "How cool is this?"