Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Your happiest moment as a girl

I'm someone that actually goes out in public en femme.....name the place, I've been there.

At first I was looking for a climactic moment to justify the experience......nowadays, it's all about just being me.....heard that line before?

I'm a dude that has a femme side.....it has to be let loose once in a while.
    I'm not happy with gender constraints.

Conferences like Southern Comfort in Atlanta, or Keystone in Pennsylvania are fun because i get to meet others like me.

One of my happiest moments was in 1990 when my parents met Melanie for the first time. They were on our first Dignity cruise with my wife and I and 56 other crossdressers and SO's. Before dinner on the first night on the ship we walked to their cabin to accompany them to dinner. My mother looked at me very critically and told me that I make a very attractive woman. My father's eyes almost popped out as he looked at me and told me that I look just like my mother. He then hugged me. I cryed for the next 15 minutes.
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie R View Post
    One of my happiest moments was in 1990 when my parents met Melanie for the first time. They were on our first Dignity cruise with my wife and I and 56 other crossdressers and SO's. Before dinner on the first night on the ship we walked to their cabin to accompany them to dinner. My mother looked at me very critically and told me that I make a very attractive woman. My father's eyes almost popped out as he looked at me and told me that I look just like my mother. He then hugged me. I cryed for the next 15 minutes.
    Such a great story, Melanie. I can totally relate, the first time dad hugged me this way broke me too. He never was the hugging type. But, we came to a whole new level of understanding that night. He was more hurt than anything that I was so afraid to talk to him. I've never looked at him the same again.

last year,1st time in my girlish life i walked in the public totally as a girl with pink and silk skirt and without being noticed that im a real man...simple make up,mid-sized bra..i feel so faminine..

Couldn't possibly answer this because I am not now, nor have I ever been a GIRL. I'm a man who has a feminine side which I express by dressing as a woman. My best time and favorite memory of this however is the first time I walked out of my home fully dressed to go to my first meeting of Neutral Corner in San Diego California. That was when I finally accepted that I was NOT alone in this lifestyle.
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

My happiest moment as a girl is EVERY moment that I'm a girl. But the absolute best moments are when I'm fully en femme, and my SO walks into the room and tells me how cute I look. She is so wonderful and so encouraging about my CDing, and I'm so lucky to have her.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

The very first time I was "ma'amed" while out shopping - I was on cloud nine!!!

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I wasn't even pretending to be a girl at the time (pretend is the best I'll be able to do), but it's probably the moment my wife told me to get my nice girl things out of the duffel bag hidden in the basement and hang them up in our shared closet.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire96c
    What is the happiest moment you have experienced as a girl? How did you feel? Did you swoon with excitement? Blush with embarrassment? Feel more feminine than you had ever felt before? Lower your eyes submissively and mumble a grateful thank you?
    [SIZE="2"]My happiest moment as a girl came during a trip to Maine some years ago. One fine day, at a wooded picnic area along a winding road, I had one of those moments that verify one’s existence, or solidify one’s resolve to continue, depending on how you interpret it. For me, it was just a magical moment. I ran among the trees many times with many twirls in the cool air. It was one of my favorite moments as a girl – just running and twirling around through the trees like a child. Sheer joy! I ran to the back of the place, then back through the pines before anyone came around. The cool breezes would blow my skirt around, along with any un-attached leaves, and I was in a heaven I had created simply by choosing to dress for the occasion. I felt wonderful afterwards, thoroughly changed and happy as a result. I knew this would be the first of many such journeys into my own “interior.” Before I left, I walked into the beckoning woods as far as I could go and forgot myself, clutching my skirt like a security blanket, before returning to the dream-like reality I was experiencing. Submission is definitely part of the equation, or a humbling before nature. Yes, I felt very feminine, but mere words can’t really describe my feelings...
    [/SIZE]

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KandisTX View Post
    Couldn't possibly answer this because I am not now, nor have I ever been a GIRL. I'm a man who has a feminine side which I express by dressing as a woman.
    That quote fits me perfectly! In the 70+ years that I have been crossdressing I have certainly looked like and probably even acted like a girl, but I have never been one and never will be!! I have no desire whatever to actually be a woman!!

I guess one of my favorite memories was when my late wife, who was at the time my Fiance, asked me to wear white silk lingerie to our wedding! She of course knew that I was a CD, and wanted me to match her!! Of course she was the only one in the whole crowd who knew about my CD'ing!! I don't think I will ever forget doing that!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Aspiring Member
    I really don't have one that stands out in my thoughts. I guess I need to go make one.

Nice thread with wonderful stories.

Kitty

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    After a couple of years of dressing and my wife had led me through all the mechanical pieces: makeup details, dressing coordination, having a "look", and feeling great about what you are wearing.

I put on a tunic-length top, black, with black jeans, waist cincher, 4" closed toe patent heels, dark-blonde hair, necklace, makeup, jewelry....you know what I mean.

Tina walked out of the bedroom and into the living room where my wife was sitting. She took one look at Tina and said, "WOW!"

I suddenly didn't know what to do with my hands or my facial muscles.

Or anything else.

What a moment!

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Claire, I don't know how long you've been doing this, or if you go out much, but it is the rare CD indeed who goes out in public and is taken as a genetic female when people look closely and especially after he interacts with them. It just doesn't happen, outside of people's fantasies. There are simply too many subtle and not so subtle gender cues for people to not know the person they are talking to is a genetic male, no matter how beautiful the clothes, the hair, the makeup, and the accessories.
    I'm out there every day since I went full time and I'm not so sure that's true. I don't believe that i live in a fantasy world. I believe that I am taken for female every where I go. If that's not the case then this is a horrible blow to my fragile self esteem (not). What I am getting at is that for me to have any degree of normalcy I need to believe. Once I let go of that then all i really am is a guy in women's clothes. It's like the scene in the movie "Somewhere in time" when Christopher Reeve's character sees the penny and it all falls away. Maybe I'm rambling but I don't think it's as rare as all that.
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle James View Post
    I'm out there every day since I went full time and I'm not so sure that's true. I don't believe that i live in a fantasy world. I believe that I am taken for female every where I go. If that's not the case then this is a horrible blow to my fragile self esteem (not). What I am getting at is that for me to have any degree of normalcy I need to believe. Once I let go of that then all i really am is a guy in women's clothes. It's like the scene in the movie "Somewhere in time" when Christopher Reeve's character sees the penny and it all falls away. Maybe I'm rambling but I don't think it's as rare as all that.
    Michelle, it wasn't my intention to make it seem worse than it is.

I did say, "it is the rare CD" who is not clocked, especially when he is actively interacting with others ... if he is engaged in a real conversation. There must be some CDs who are taken as genetic women, but honestly I think this is very rare. Even many of the transsexuals who take hormones and who are on androgen blockers feel they need facial feminization surgery, and extensive voice work, so as not to leave a hint of their male origins.

But, being clocked is not a bad thing. Let me explain. My SO for many years went out without interacting much with others, other than using very few words when ordering a meal, or paying at a cash register. And before I go further I need to tell you that my SO blends very well and most people on the street would not immediately think "guy in a dress" as they pass her by. She has her own natural mid-back hair which she keeps tied at the nape of her neck in guy mode, small hands and feet (the same size as mine), she has had laser beard removal so there is no shadow, her addam's apple doesn't show, and her face does not have an overly male appearance (chin, forehead, etc).

But, she did realize that when she began to actively engage in lengthy conversations with people, they just "knew". The reality is that some gender cues are more subtle than we think, such as facial width, shoulder breadth, neck size, profile shape, and many others, plus the biggest tell of all which is the voice even if a CD has learned to soften it. But, the beautiful part of all of this is that my SO discovered that some people are very accepting of her presentation and they do treat her as the woman she presents. She has made several friends among the places that she goes to frequently, and she has adjusted her views of how people really see her as the result.

I agree that if a blending CD passes people by on the street, most won't read her since the idea that she might be a CD just isn't at the forefront of their thoughts. My point is that most people will know when they do have a direct interaction with the CD, that is more than just a few words, and most people will react politely .... especially restaurant personnel, bank tellers, cashiers, and SAs.
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Michelle, it wasn't my intention to make it seem worse than it is.

I did say, "it is the rare CD" who is not clocked, especially when he is actively interacting with others ... if he is engaged in a real conversation. There must be some CDs who are taken as genetic women, but honestly I think this is very rare. Even many of the transsexuals who take hormones and who are on androgen blockers feel they need facial feminization surgery, and extensive voice work, so as not to leave a hint of their male origins.

But, being clocked is not a bad thing. Let me explain. My SO for many years went out without interacting much with others, other than using very few words when ordering a meal, or paying at a cash register. And before I go further I need to tell you that my SO blends very well and most people on the street would not immediately think "guy in a dress" as they pass her by. She has her own natural mid-back hair which she keeps tied at the nape of her neck in guy mode, small hands and feet (the same size as mine), she has had laser beard removal so there is no shadow, her addam's apple doesn't show, and her face does not have an overly male appearance (chin, forehead, etc).

But, she did realize that when she began to actively engage in lengthy conversations with people, they just "knew". The reality is that some gender cues are more subtle than we think, such as facial width, shoulder breadth, neck size, profile shape, and many others, plus the biggest tell of all which is the voice even if a CD has learned to soften it. But, the beautiful part of all of this is that my SO discovered that some people are very accepting of her presentation and they do treat her as the woman she presents. She has made several friends among the places that she goes to frequently, and she has adjusted her views of how people really see her as the result.

I agree that if a blending CD passes people by on the street, most won't read her since the idea that she might be a CD just isn't at the forefront of their thoughts. My point is that most people will know when they do have a direct interaction with the CD, that is more than just a few words, and most people will react politely .... especially restaurant personnel, bank tellers, cashiers, and SAs.
    ReineD

I agree with this wholeheartedly. It is rare indeed for a genetic male to be able to pass as a genetic female and cross dressers and T-Girls should be aware of this. I have met several Thai and other south east Asian 'girls' who to western eyes look convincing but once you engage in them in conversation you realise that they are not what they seem. Also, men and women of the same nationality as these 'girls' would read them far more readily than us.

I should add that this should not stop us girls from dressing and being feminine - only that we should be aware of our limitations and realise that reality is not the same as the fantasy of our dreams.

Claire

xxx

It was probably one of the first times I was out dressed. I went to a T-friendly bar not far from here and had a lovely time visiting with the woman tending bar. I felt completely accepted and welcome.

This is hard and I can see that for most people it was being out. I take on board what Reine has said and this is what primarily stops me from getting out... or rather the fear associated with it. But I remember three big occasions. Setting off from home 'en femme' and driving 250 miles, with stops to a serviced apartment I was renting for the night, and arriving and getting everything sorted, with people about everywhere... getting in, getting changed and refreshed and then popping out for a walkabout and then coming back and taking some pics of a very happy me! The second time was similar... cut more daring... checking out of a hotel en femme and driving home, stopping for petrol, going on a walkabout at what we call a retail park.. it's like a mall but it is outside... being seen by dozens and dozens of people and being treated as anyone else, then driving to a city en route home and going walkabout there, then driving home. The third... I woke up dressed and in my make-up (I'd fallen asleep) in a serviced apartment and realised that I needed to put some money in the carpark meter like 5 minutes ago! I looked out of the window and the attendant's van was pulling into the car park. The street was humming with people on their way to work. I renewed my make-up changed clothes and literally ran in my heels to beat the parking fine. When I got back to my room I just cracked up!

OK... I am not Kimberley or any of you brilliant girls who get out a lot, but happy times that I was able to be in public as Kaz and no-one gave me any grief at all, even at very close quarter (like in a lift! That was scary!).
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

monkey knife fighter anda_mouse's Avatar
    mine was the one time i went out to a club dressed and went to the restroom. after i did my business i got to look in the mirror and fix my lipstick up a bit.....felt sureal.

I had so many moments in my life, where I was proud to be a girl. May these moments never have an end :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Claire96c View Post
    I should add that this should not stop us girls from dressing and being feminine - only that we should be aware of our limitations and realise that reality is not the same as the fantasy of our dreams.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
    I take on board what Reine has said and this is what primarily stops me from getting out... or rather the fear associated with it.
    My point though, is that others knowing you are not a genetic woman need NOT be a limitation.

It's hard to explain but I'll try. Most of us, men, women, trans, or cis are biased about a number of things that we know little about and like it or not, we are informed by stereotypes until we experience otherwise. It's just human nature. For example if I don't know any alcoholics, I may well believe that an alcoholic is an unproductive member of society who lives under a bridge, drinking all day from a bottle in a paper bag, or he may be a rageful man who beats up on his wife and kids regularly, or she may be a loose floozy at a bar who abandons her kids and will do anything for booze. But, if I meet alcoholics at an AA meeting who have careers, families, and lives just like mine, and I talk to them about their struggles or what they needed to overcome in order to become sober, my "idea" of alcoholics will be altered. I will lose my bias. When once I may have thought alcoholics were weak willed, sinful, or otherwise sub-par, I may now understand the disease concept, appreciate their struggles, and celebrate their successes.

Same thing with TGs. Many people who don't know better may well think, based on media stereotypes, that CDs perversely dress for sex, or they are predators, or goodness knows what else. But, if they work at a cafe where a CD comes in regularly to read the paper or work on her laptop just like everyone else, and over time they get to know and talk to the CD, their perceptions will change.

It takes having an actual experience, talking to someone face-to-face, in order to dispel misconceptions. Mental images leave the realm of the sketchy unknown when you are presented with a likable CD who obviously displays the same humanity as everyone else and you also discover this person is not threatening.

Some people may not be able to get over their bias, this is true. But, many will, and the rewards are astounding. And those who can't will pass you by without saying anything and will go on their merry way. Or, it may take them a little longer to learn to trust you, but eventually maybe they could too.

Also, when you do go out dressed you will discover that others will treat you with respect. Despite their knowing that you are not a genetic woman after they get to know you, you will discover they will treat you just the same as they treat me, a genetic woman. I think you will also lose this abstract, exalted idea that being a woman is somehow a gateway to being universally adored (forgive me if I'm describing the fantasy in an exaggerated way), since you will discover that women aren't treated all that different than men, at least by the people in public you will interact with. And this might make it easier to balance your male and female lives. Well, whether or not you will more easily balance your lives is not for me to say, but it just makes sense to me based on my SO's experience.

(Since we have many people reading this thread who are TS, I do want to say that my comments are addressed to CDs or dualgenders. Obviously a TS is a woman who has no desire to balance a male life with her female self.)

As Claire says, the reality of getting to know people en femme is not the fantasy of your dreams, but this is not a bad thing ... unless of course someone prefers the excitement of the fantasy.
    Reine

I will apply equal caution to my response... I am a CD... and I accept everyone... if I offend anyone with what I say or might say... I apologise and we need to talk, because no offense is intended...

There is a guy at work who is trying to transition... I feel that I need to help him. This affects me more than my need to 'play out'? If I can make it work for him/her I will be enormously satisfied.. is this avoidance, transference, or just a good thing to do?

I have had some happy moments... others need to too.
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

I hope we all have happy moments from cross dressing - it should makes us happy otherwise why bother. I realise that some girls who want to transition will not get much joy from dressing alone because it is not enough and they want to be a real girl. Also, I suspect there are some unhappy males who erroneously believe that it they were to become female all their problems would be solved and it would be a happy-ever-after ending. Sadly, this does not always work and there have been cases of post-op male-to-female cases wanting to revert to being male.

Being happy is about having realistic expectations and accepting life's limitations. If CDs and T-girls want to dress and be treated as women then this is great but they should not expect to be able to pass convincingly as genetic girls in most cases. I adore dressing as a little girl - amongst other roles - but I know full well I could never pass as one in public. In private it gives me great pleasure especially if I am with sympathetic friends who accept and treat me as a five year old but I know it is only role play and not reality.

Claire

xx

30 years ago, walking on Rodeo Drive in LA, with my wife.

Chewies sister-moulted!
    Think mine was telling my wife , and there wasn't an explosion .
    The relief was almost enough to liken it to a moment prior to fainting , legs went to jelly , the blood heading south at lightspeed .
    Strange thing is , the fireworks started a few days later , goodness the rows , the questions . Guy Fawkes would have been proud .
    Fast foward to today ..... theres several moments of feeling so happy .... but I'm too much of a gentlelady(man) to elaborate .
    Last edited by Shelly67; 08-31-2011 at 09:30 AM. Reason: blonde moment - spelling

Halloween

Several years back a friend got her veil back from the cleaners and that somehow came up as her suggesting I borrow it and come to Halloween as a bride. Unknown to her, I am a crossdresser. How could I say no.

I spent several months getting ready, even had two guy friends as bridesmaids. Sure it was Halloween, but getting a full makeover, wearing lingerie and a wedding dress that I loved and walking and talking with all my friends dressed as a bride was truly a great experience. No one thought twice about it, total acceptance.
    Rebecca Bas