Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boyfriend dressed with me for the first time!

I hear you on that Pythos. I can't imagine making jokes about something so sensative. If it was me I wouldn't want someone to make jokes or "funny" comments about it either. I wouldn't wanna ever do anything that would make him pull away from me..

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Love and marriage, love and marriage,
    Go together like a horse and carriage!

U simply MUST invite all of us to the blessed event, Sara! Of course, MOST won't show. But, you'll receive 1000's of gifts!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Pythos View Post
    To follow on Nicole's statement.

DO NOT under any circumstances make any "cute" or "playful" jokes concerning this aspect of him. For many people, myself included, if a loved one makes a "cute" or "inocent" joke, you might as sound a Dive alarm on a submarine cause I know I will pull back, and hide. We are already unsure of ourselves sometimes, and this will not help one iota this early in the game.

I wish it was not that way, but for many it is. I know it was for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by sara_s26 View Post
    I hear you on that Pythos. I can't imagine making jokes about something so sensative. If it was me I wouldn't want someone to make jokes or "funny" comments about it either. I wouldn't wanna ever do anything that would make him pull away from me..
    I would like to emphasize part of what Pythos said: "this early in the game." Yes, your boyfriend needs to get used to sharing his femme side with you. A misinterpreted word could cause him to retreat into his shell. However, after a while being able to joke about it will help both of you to become more comfortable with CDing. I love it when my wife and I can exchange a little playful joke about it. Too many people in this world take themselves way too seriously.

Sharing such a deep, personal, intimate thing is always special. For a CDer, this is very, very special...
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......

sara_s26, You are so Awsome I wish i could find someone like you .
    Last edited by Mistybtm; 08-30-2011 at 06:46 AM.
    Mistybtm

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    I think that your attitude as shown through a number of posts is really great, I just hope your boyfriend can overcome his shyness and start to enjoy sharing every aspect of himself with you so that you can have many more great evenings with him/her.
    Last edited by ReineD; 08-31-2011 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Have deleted all the discourse surrounding the original offending post.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by sara_s26 View Post
    Thanks everybody. The way I see it..I get the best of both worlds. The manly man I love and a softer female side too from time to time. Its a win-win for me. A few times while he was dressed he said that he couldnt believe that I was into it. Ha! Of coarse I am..HELLO..I love you and he looked good to me! I asked him hours later how he felt about it and he said it felt weird but went WAY better than he thought. He said it was a big deal for him to dress in front of me and that nobody has ever made him feel like I do. Baby steps..I'm willing to take it slow. He's worth it.

And alas..I have no sisters..just a little brother..who's married.
    Hi Sara,
    You and my SO feel the same way. We have been together for almost 20 years and still get asked if we have just started dating. It is wonderful to have someone to share my whole being with and is understanding and accepting about all of me. It sounds like you really love your SO and they must feel the same way to let you so deep into their life. I am very happy for you both. WTG girl!
    [SIZE=3]Al[/SIZE][SIZE=3]ways on the move, looking for friends and having fun where ever we go.
    Life is an adventure! Use your mind to think for yourselves and enjoy it. [/SIZE]

A few fun pics http://www.flickr.com/photos/66570083@N05/

Everything has been said. Happy for the both of you. Good times ahead.

Sarah, you are great and I wish my wife had your attitude. Maybe she does, I haven't asked her and she doesn't know I've been dressing all these years. I do get to wear a dress around her now but not with a bra, forms, wig, etc. ( http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...158889-Moo-Moo )
    Maybe we'll get there someday, maybe not.

If my wife encouraged me to dress in front of her, I would jump in with both feet (and both boobs). Rather than dress and walk into the room for her to see, I would have her pick out everything and help me put it on. I would ask her for help with makeup and hairstyles, etc.

So go get his bra and put it on him. Put the forms in. Hand him the panties. Tell him how good he (she) looks. Tell her you might be turning into a lesbian.
    Last edited by linda allen; 08-29-2011 at 06:33 AM.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Silver Member
    Sara, I find it interesting that your SO is shy about his CDing with you but told you about chatting with men pretending to be a woman and that he got sexual pleasure from this. What has the therapist said about this if anything? What are your thoughts on this as well? Just curious.