Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Halloween 2011

My gf is throwing a party at her place for Halloween, and it will be the first time I get to meet some of her friends.. I was teasing her yesterday what if I showed up fully dressed up, kit and caboodle, who would be more shocked, her or her friends LOL (she hasn't seen me in Callie mode yet)

Change of plans. I could not find a Star Trek outfit I liked in my size so Hello Saloon girl. It is cute I hope someone takes pictures
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

LOVE the outfit Turlin.

How on earth do you get your waist that thin!!

I am leaning towards going as Daphne from Scooby doo this year.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Maxine View Post
    I take any occasion to dress up as an excuse to dress enfemme. I'm considering dressing up as Jessica Rabbit, for Halloween, this year.
    Well you certainly have the assets to pull it of girl *just saying* LOL

Never dressed the way I wanted to dress for Halloween. This year is a celebration, of sorts. Achieved something after 2+ years and am ready to rock the city! Went shopping for the right outfit, and after about 5 weeks found something that works. Tomorrow I am getting fitted for a wig, with an artist that wants to make a new client very happy. I've decided this will be a Halloween to remember and am taking pics of everything and avoiding etoh because I want to remember the night for the rest of my life! Even a month ago I was nervous about my decision, as of today... nope, I'm rocking the heels and am gonna kill tha night!

“They’re not women’s clothes. They’re my clothes. I bought them.” (Eddie Izzard)

Quote Originally Posted by Turlin_Tun View Post
    Last year my girlfriend was dressed as a vampiressa and this year I would like to wear that costume... so this afternoon I was alone at home and I dressed with the costume and it likes me very much.... what do you think...?

Now, the first thing is try to tell this to my girlfriend...

Damn Turlin_Tun! It adores you! It would be a crime NOT to wear that outfit girl! you HAVE to figure out some way to make it happen. I'd go for the light and casual approach? the good thing is you have a few weeks to figure it out! Keep us posted!

Too broke to buy anything new, I have Halloween off, no plans, will just re-use one of these two outfits...
    Image4.jpgImage30.jpg
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

Years ago I belonged to a club where we had a "Vickers and Tarts" party. The men came as everthing from monks to, priests, to tv evangelists, and even the pope, and the girls looked like an authentic bunch of real hookers with short skirts, boots, fishnet nylons, cheap jewellry, loud colors, etc.. The fun part was meeting in a local pub where you had a few rounds and found out when and where the party was being held. There were a few pub patrons who did not like our party theme. Killjoys! It would be real fun to do it with role reversal.

I plan to be little red riding hood for Halloween.

I will be in Vegas the Saturday before Halloween with my wife. She even came up the idea that I need to dress up en femme all day and check out the local scene. Thinking checking Fremont st. in Saturday evening. Any suggestions?

There will be a lot of crossdressers visiting Vegas for Halloween, including me. You can wear a costume every night if you wish. You should check in at Glamour Boutique (crossdresslasvegas.com) which is a gathering place where you can meet others, get the latest info, and probably join in for dinner. You can also get a professional makeover (tgirlstore.com) if you wish. All the clubs will have costume contests on Sat night, and the strip will be mobbed. There is also the Fetish and Fantasy Ball at the South Point which will be attended by 7000+ (costume required). Fremont St is my favorite place. Tg's hang out at Crews'N, Escape Lounge, Free Zone, Charlies, and Goodtimes, many of which have drag revue shows - all have web sites and maps if you would feel more comfortable there. There are also 2 FI Shows - LeCage at the 4 Queens, and Divas at the Imperial Palace. Sunday and Monday nights will be more of the same, especially on the Strip and Fremont St. There is a Halloween night parade which ends at Fremont St and also the Top Drag Show at Goodtimes. Have a great weekend, bring some costumes and your camera, and I may run into you
    Denise DeMann

The first time I went out dressed was for Halloween. Since my wife didn't know about my desire to CD I kind of tricked her. We went as a couple: a French maid and a butler, and I guess you can guess who the French maid was. I wore a black, spaghetti string leotard top , a short gauzy skirt and black fishnet pantihose. But I couldn't go too far for fear of discovery. Underneath I wore black men's bikinis and my wife's strapless bra stuffed with socks. Plus I had purchased a French maid kit with an apron and lacy "wristlets". I wore no makeup and no wig. But nonetheless, I had a great time. I got a lot of attention, particularly from one guy who didn't quite get it until I turned around and he saw my moustache. Another guy stuck a dollar bill in my bra. I also had a nice conversation with a GG about where I purchased my costume. She couldn't find fishnet pantihose and had to settle for fishnet stockings and a garter. I won the prize for best costume, but they couldn't decide if I should win for best costume male, or best costume female.

And my wife didn't even figure out the secret at that time. Several tears later when she caught me, she remembered Halloween and remarked that I was a little too excited about it.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 10-09-2011 at 09:00 AM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Will defiantly be getting done up! Thinking witch, something simple nothing to major. May go as Sara Palin thats probably scary enough! I don't know hehe it is so much fun thinking about what to play as even tho Im already playing woman
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

Accepted by me and mine Andrea's Lynne's Avatar
    The Mrs ans I are going as "flappers" from the Roaring 20s! Our dresses arrived 2 days ago and the heels are in the mail. I'm in charge of makeup so I'm off to MAC later today

It's going to be a blast.

And my lovely bride is already planning next year!! As I was vacuuming earlier today, she said, "We need to get you a pretty 1950's dress with petticoats, heels, and pearl necklace!" I smiled and told her I would love that. She said, "OK then!! Next year you are going to be June Cleever, and I'm going to be Ward" She's a doll, that gal o' mine!!!
    Love

Lynne

i'll be going out to a party dressed as Marilyn MANroe teehee

Going to a Girls Night Out/Halloween Party as Little Red Riding Hood at a local club on the 22nd, but plan to be in a sleeping bag on the John Muir Trail on Halloween, going to go backpacking for a week in the Sierra Nevada. On the 22nd I'm going to ask every good looking Admirer in the place, "My what big teeth you have!" and give a big kiss to every one who says, "The better to eat you with."

Quote Originally Posted by Melony Wishes View Post
    Damn Turlin_Tun! It adores you! It would be a crime NOT to wear that outfit girl! you HAVE to figure out some way to make it happen. I'd go for the light and casual approach? the good thing is you have a few weeks to figure it out! Keep us posted!
    Yes, finally I told it to my girlfriend and I wore the costume...

She loved my proposal, me with her vampiress costume and she with my Dracula costume...a lot of fun that night...

A few pics...

in B&W

In the ladies bathroom...

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    I see you wearing your flats at the movies/restroom. I brought mine (in the car) with me but never broke down to wear them.... my feet complained later, but worth it!
    BTW, you have some great legs!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

I totally LOVED my outfit!!!!!

1950's teeny bopper-------White blouse over a Pretty Pink Lacy Bra, with bouncey silicone forms. Cute Pink Panties, a white padded hip and butt control Panty. The most FEMININE Petticoats I could buy, white with lovely pink borders, under a pretty pink poodle skirt. I wore a soft and silky slip underneath my petticoats, it helps the scratching, BUT does NOT interfer with the wonderful sound of my skirt as I walk and smooth the skirt prior to sitting.
    I had my wig pulled back into a pony tail and wore a nice pair of earrings to complement my braclette.

Thumbs up Glad to see the beautiful costumes start to appear, now

Glad to see the costumes start to appear, now. Hope everyone had as much fun as I did!
    I had a ball as the "Sizzling Devil"" at the Just You Halloween party in Vegas.
    Good times, good friends, and lots of cognac flowed over the pipes.
    Tres bien, Hennessy!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Turlin_Tun View Post
    Yes, finally I told it to my girlfriend and I wore the costume...

She loved my proposal, me with her vampiress costume and she with my Dracula costume...a lot of fun that night...

A few pics...

in B&W

In the ladies bathroom...

You looked awesome girl, I am so proud of you Did your GF help you with the make-up and getting dressed?