Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Halloween 2011

My wife wants to have a halloween party and even though she frowns on my crossdressing, she said that I could dress for halloween. I have decided not to dress as a girl this year, but I am trying to find a couples costume that I can trade with her next year. Although I think bo-peep and a wolf would be fun we have - Katy and Russell, Genie and Maj Nelson, Hugh Heffner and a bunny, Wonder Woman and Superman, etc.

My current plan is to go as a lifeguard, I am planning on buying a guard swim suit and some girls guard shorts. Then I will also be shaving my legs and painting my toenails and writing L I F E G U A R D across my toes. Then sunglasses, a guard visor, a whistle and such things will be worn, probably even a guard fanny pack to make my skinny man hips look a tad bigger.
    I will only be wearing flip flops though, as much as I want an excuse to buy and try some heels, at 6'3" I will already be the tallest guy at the party I'm going to. So I think adding 3" to that would be a bit much. I will just buy those for my own personal time.
    I want to get some forms for the costume really badly, but I think when people ask questions that might be a tad harder to explain, that I got breast forms just for halloween. So I'm possibly just going to get a nerf ball and cut it in half and use that. I heard someone mention that recently so I think I may try it.

Anybody have any additional suggestions for my outfit?

And I really like some of the ideas I have seen so far in the thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Schatten Lupus View Post
    I thought about going out in regular girls clothes if I can find something that will cover up my beard shadow good enough. And I'm open to any advice on how to cover up said beard shadow, as I have a noticeable shadow as soon as I'm done shaving. I've even tried Nair for my face, and that ended leaving patches of hair that I ended up shaving anyways, a mild burn even though it was specifically for the face, and did nothing for the shadow.
    You could always use the circus theame and be the bearded lady. unfortunity I'll sitting on the sidelines cheering everyone else on again.

And I really like some of the ideas I have seen so far in the thread![/QUOTE]

Someone mentioned Sara Paylan My twist to that is carrie a toy rifle and call Yourself a moose hunter. dress tacky in a mini skirt and bad make up and be trailer trash barbie. Bill clinton in a evening dress and complain about having to be the first lady. for real tacky tan tights and a micro mini with a wig hanging out to simulate pubic hair attach lemons to the wig and be a sour puss. LOL

Paulaloha.....I want to get some forms for the costume really badly, but I think when people ask questions that might be a tad harder to explain, that I got breast forms just for halloween.

Since its Halloween and not out trying to pass I would suggest water balloons or ones filled with jello. I've used the jello jiggler formula for Halloween props too and it stays solid for quite a while.
    Sally

To prettytoes, I think you need to pull this off for sure!
    I have not tried myself outside of the house but I'm ready to. You have a perfect reason to do it and lots of people around that will be there with you and having lots of laughs I'm sure.
    If you can get away with shaving your legs then do it. However the wife and others might give you that LOOK like - "hey this is going a little too far and your having way too much fun" Who gives a darn though.
    If you don't do the shave then buy 2 colored panty hose and double layer them so no hair shows.
    As far as something popping up, just put it in that upright position with a tight pair of panties and before you put on the dress and that may hide things.
    Ask to take the outfit home so you can try it and see how to hide things. Don't chicken out, once those girls do up that back zipper just pretend that their forcing you to go through with it and that your boy clothes have been stolen from you like you have no choice.
    Have fun and like it says on the bottom of your post live each day to the fullest. We just need to make sure the wife can let you do this without a buch of protesting.

I want use the old saying and say "fear is temporary. Regret is forever"
    Good Luck

For your swim suit idea reminds me of a costume that a friend of mine came up with- "East German Swim team". It's a little dated, but it has all the crossdressing and humor combined. You don't even have to shave your legs.

I dressed as a school girl one year and my female friends were disappointed that I didn't ask for help.

So, my lessons learned for halloween, 1. It's not the time to go all out. Go as a guy dressing for fun for Halloween. 2. If part of your fun is wanting a girl to dress you, then this is the time to ask. If you have a cool girl friend, dating or platonic, then have her help you and maybe even go get a mani/pedi or a makeover together.

Start with- "I think it would be funny if I dressed like a girl, but I need a little help".

Good luck.

I would love to but my schedule may preclude any fun that night. booo =]

will be going to vegas with my girlfriend we go to the beach most friday nights, but never fully dressed and around many people as we are planing for halloween hope i don't chicken out.

the happy camper
    Quote Originally Posted by paulaloha View Post
    I want to get some forms for the costume really badly, but I think when people ask questions that might be a tad harder to explain, that I got breast forms just for halloween. So I'm possibly just going to get a nerf ball and cut it in half and use that. I heard someone mention that recently so I think I may try it.

An alternative way to create breast forms: Take a pair of knee-high stockings and use a measuring cup to scoop rice into them. When you have the right amount of rice in each one, tie it off tightly with a single knot, then double the stocking over the rice and tie it off again. The first knot will make a nice looking nipple. You can cut off the excess, but don't cut it so short that the knot slips.

Try three cups in each one as a start, and see how that looks. Two cups makes a B-cup on me, but I'm only 5'-6".

They won't have as much jiggle as balloons, but forms like these won't leak, and you will have less of an issue with sweat.

Quote Originally Posted by 5150 Girl View Post
    I don't know if it's really a "tell" or not to just go out en-fem... When I was "in" to me Holloween was an excuse to let Wynonna out... Hardly anyone questioned me at all.
    now that I'm out, I do kick it up a notch for Holoween, and gto as someone/thing... One year it was Sarah Palin, The next year I was Elvira, Mistress of the dark, Last year I was Cathrine Bach's Daisy Duke.
    This year I'm contemplaing the folowing...
    1. Snookie. I acn use parts of my Elvira get up to pull this one off.
    2. A '70s Dallas Cowboys chearleader. This is really my first choice, but the only thing I have in stock to do this is the pantyhose
    3. A comic aproach to Lady Ga Ga, based on the tabloids calling her a man.
    4. Wonder Woman, but this is anothe one that could get pricey.

I have a few other ideas to, but they'll likely fail unless somting ratical happens in this year's polical arena.
    My kenundrum has been settled! Dalas Cowgirl!!! My Polar Bear talked me into going to Goodwill with her Mom and Sister. I mentioned to her sister things I was mulling over. Later Sis comes over with shoe covers that make go go boots, and said hey, you can paint over the flowers and make thease the chearleader boots! Yea, I said, or I could even turn that part down, as their boots are short, and if I'd need go-go boots at a latert date, I'll still ahve them. It didn't take us long to find a white shirt I could cut into a vest and paint stars on, and a pair of capris I could hack off for the shorts. I also found a blue long sleve shirt to go with,,, all for unser $20!!!

Don't dream it, be it. SweetTransvestite's Avatar
    New idea: Purple gown, wig, & Unicorn horn=Twilight Sparkle? Gown was real nice and only $15 on Ebay too.

But by now I've zoned in on being a Gerudo girl. I'm just having a ton of trouble finding the top and veil.
    Last edited by SweetTransvestite; 09-27-2011 at 03:36 PM. Reason: accidental emoticon

I am going as a bride just went and got fitted for a bridal dress, totaly in femm matching purse,gloves every thing to make a girls day

@dannymay -- You should get some guy friends to be bridesmaids! And if you buy them their costumes, don't stint on the lingerie -- should be fun to hang out with a bunch who've never dressed up as girls before and experienced the feel of nylons etc.

I'm going to (if I get invited anywhere) go as my avatar (Li Kohran from Sakura Taisen)

ha. yes.. i always read people say.. you can go out and nobody notices.. but .. THEY probably do.. particularly experts..

Quote Originally Posted by NathalieX66 View Post
    I want to go as Bettie Page this year. I did the little girl thing for the past two years.
    sounds fun iv have been doing the little girl thing for the past few years so this year its a girls dance outfit
    FIND ME!!
    My YouTube - https://tinyurl.com/yaa6k27o

prettytoes...If you were I or something like that... you would do well to make sure your wife is included maybe also as a cheerleader... Its not going to go over well if you enjoy yourself too much with a bunch of hot cheerleaders while she sits on the sidelines. Just a thought...
    Chickie

if i could i would go for totally sissy. but i have to keep total discretion. cant let anyone no.but 1000 percent sissy is awsome.and i love your sissy maid outfit crissy u look awsome

Last year my girlfriend was dressed as a vampiressa and this year I would like to wear that costume... so this afternoon I was alone at home and I dressed with the costume and it likes me very much.... what do you think...?

Now, the first thing is try to tell this to my girlfriend...

Last edited by Turlin_Tun; 10-05-2011 at 10:56 PM.

OMG! Hubba Hubba !You go girl ! Turlin is a hottie!
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 10-05-2011 at 11:07 PM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Quote Originally Posted by carolynn2fem View Post
    Someone mentioned Sara Paylan
    omg, my twist on this a couple of years ago was the skirt, the blazer, the hair bunched up, the glasses - typical SP public face. the twist came that the hair was messed up, the lipstick smudged, the jacket and skirt torn and dirtied/dusty, a cigarette hanging from my lips, the glasses tilted, and the McCain/Pain 2008 button on the jacket lapel slightly beaten and at a wayward angle ah faded, gin soaked SP!

the happy camper
    Quote Originally Posted by Turlin_Tun View Post
    The costume adores you. Hopefully, your gf will too.

PS. Omg, those legs!

Quote Originally Posted by Turlin_Tun View Post
    Last year my girlfriend was dressed as a vampiressa and this year I would like to wear that costume... so this afternoon I was alone at home and I dressed with the costume and it likes me very much.... what do you think...?

The guys at the party will be lusting after those legs, you will know who the tranny chasers are!

I just got my ebay silver leggings and had to try them on. They are for my Granny Gaga costume that is being made for me in Vegas. I can hardly wait to see it and wear it on Fremont St. I have 3 different costumes to wear over the long weekend.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Denise DeMann