Thread: Went Out Enfemme Lastnight In Atlantic City

Went Out Enfemme Lastnight In Atlantic City

Hello and good afternoon all. We got back from A.C. alittle while ago. Anyway I
    did it lastnight. My Wife & I went back to our hotel and I put on my denim short
    shorts,maroon spaghetti strap cami ,put on make up and medium length brown curly
    wig. We went down to the lobby, the guy at the front desk just glanced at
    us,went out the front door and walked out to the boardwalk, passed people
    walking with no problem. We walked down a little bit down the boardwalk and walked out to the beach. A guy
    jogging by just smiled and waved and we waved back. As we walked back on the
    walkway, we passed to women,just glanced and that was that. When we got back the
    boardwalk, an attractive young woman approached and asked if we had change for
    20, I said in my best femme voice " Sorry I dont" she smiled sad ok have a
    goodnight. Nickie and I go over and sit on a bench by our hotel. We realize we
    need more beer so my Wife goes back our room to get a couple of cans and I stay
    on the bench. While she is gone, Dodge Charger drives slowly up the boardwalk,
    turns out its a Atlantic City Police cruiser. As he passes me he stops and ask
    me" Miss are you ok?" Again in my best femme voice I reply " Yes Im fine my
    girlfriend is inside using the ladies room and thank you officer." He was " Ok
    take care have a goodnight." And off he went. My Wife cameback and I told her and
    we laughed. Anyway we sat having our beers, people passing us with no problem. I
    really enjoyed being out enfemme. It was alot of fun. Afterwards, we went back
    to our room, had some girl girl fun. We woke up, had breakfast and I drove all
    the way back home dressed in the same outfit which was exciting.

Felicity ( A very happy girl today)
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

Platinum Member
    Wow, What a great weekend in Atlantic City! It would be fun to get out and walk along the Seawall at Galveston and the Keemah boardwalk, but its so infernal hot here!!!!

It's so great you can get out and have fun with your wife! Treat her like a diamond! For she IS one!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Platinum Member
    Hi PG2G, You are so lucky to have a wonderful wife like her that's awesome.

Orchid

Felicity,

Atlantic City is no place for a lady!

Sounds like a nice trip!

Debby

I've been there...not enfem, but I found it really strange. One minute you are in the glitter of gold and if you walk 1 block away you are in the worst slums.
    Chickie

That sounds great. I bet you had a lump in your throat when the officer talked to you. Sounds like you had a great time.

I been to AC dressed enfenme but I am sad to say it was Halloween.. I did have a fantastic time tho . One dealer told me that I looked better that some of the drag queen that come in. Something about walking around in heels and feeling like a girl in a crowded place like that is so much fun.. Good for you , Now the next time don't forget to stop by, pick me up and bring me with ya!!! LOL!!!