Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reeses Peanut Butter Cups and Crossdressing. Huh? What???!!!

Reeses Peanut Butter Cups and Crossdressing. Huh? What???!!!

And now for something completely different . . . .

First off, I love Reeses Peanut Butter Cups! I very rarely purchase them, because they are amazingly addictive, and I would eat them all the time if I allowed myself. But on the rare occasion I do indulge in the delectable, ambrosial, perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter, each bite is a small taste of cheap candy heaven.

Does anyone remember the old Reeses’ television commercials way back in the day? Perhaps some here are too young, but I know many here have seen the commercials. Specifically, two innocent, unrelated strangers would casually and obliviously stroll down a sidewalk or street, one with chocolate, and one with peanut butter. Invariably, the two strangers would physically collide in some mishap of cosmic fortune and providence, thereby combining the chocolate with the peanut butter.

Stranger no. 1: “You got your peanut butter in my chocolate!”

Stranger no. 2: “You got your chocolate in my peanut butter!”

The result, of course, was the creation of cheap candy bar perfection, which, incidentally, was also brilliant in its pure simplicity. The cups only contain two primary ingredients – chocolate and peanut butter. How simple, after all, is that???!!!

Given the two primary ingredients, the analogy I am about to infer from the consumated union of chocolate and peanut butter probably has not been drawn here before, and undoubtedly with good reason. However, please give me points for originality, but also feel free to detract points for whatever reason(s) you may think the analogy is completely off the deep end. I have been off the deep end before, and I am sure I will be off in the deep end again in the future (hopefully), but I digress . . . .

With the premise that chocolate represents femininity, and that peanut butter represents masculinity, are you the perfection of the combination of the two, whatever that may be? In other words, are you a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Crossdresser? Or do you contain too much chocolate, or too much peanut butter for your tastes? If you are not a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Crossdresser, are you actively seeking more chocolate or peanut butter? Perhaps you are an entirely different candy bar altogether, and my analogy is just nuts. You tell me . . . .

By the way, just in case you were wondering, although I only indulge in the pleasure of consuming Reeses Peanut Butter Cups on rare occassion, I crossdress as often as I have the opportunity. I have no compunctions whatsoever about crossdressing over-indulgence!

Chocolate is a women's addiction......welcome to the club.

Anne, when I read your post, it reminded me of "when I bite into a York peppermint patty, I.......)

Temporarily 600 miles north of my San Diego
    I dunno...I like Nutella, personally. So, if chocolate is feminine and peanut butter is masculine, does that make hazelnut insane? With that in mind, does that mean I'm the perfect combination of feminine and nutty?

As a child it was peanutbutter 'most everyday! Now it's pure chocolate! Can't get enough of it! I've purged most all my peanutbutter! And lovin' it!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Anne honey - once again you are blowing my mind!

Right now I am a pretty happy piece of candy only longing for a little more "chocolate" time!

Oh, also, while I too love the Reeses, I miss the Mallo Cups of my youth in PA! Anybody remember these?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    Sweet Anne, you are sure making a great analogy of how two great tasting treats get even better when they collide...leaving room to leave each to define how much of each one desires

With that said..even though I have loved Reese's at times.. my passion has moved on to Peanut M&M's...and who could resist one as lovely as this one?????

Ms M.jpg

And no, its not just because M is for Marissa..that would be like cannabilistic..sweet, but just not right
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

I could eat a whole jar of peanut butter with a spoon in one sitting, i could eat a whole bag of kisses in one sitting, I don't cause of my figure, but I love Reese's with a cup of coffee. it;s my favorite also. I never thought of it that way though. I am wondering if you have way to much time on your hands........Just kidding!
    Susan

Anne,

Well as always you have written another post that we all can ponder on...lol. Well throught out and for me I would say I'm a Recess peanut butter cup down the middle. Happy on both sides. But sometimes I think I'm just an old fashion jolly rancher...lol

Joanna

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Reese's Peanut Butter cup...Joanna that is a totally nummy analogy. I have never though a peanut butter as a masculine food, but chocolate is stereotypically a female addiction. I think its interesting how we assign gender to so many things even our food.

I have always though of myself as all ooey gooey goodness on the inside in a hard candy shell. So I am probably more of a Reese's Pieces.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Platinum Member
    All this talk about chocolate now I'm going and get my bag of Hersheys Kisses out of the freezer.

Orchid

Are you suggesting that crossdressing is fattening?

Well, that explains it, then!

And you neglected to mention that the peanut butter is very sweet. So based on that premise, I'm......well......

Okay. I'm a peanut butter cup with a helluva lot of chocolate.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I really enjoy the way your mind works Anne. Someone a long time ago told me that chocolate and honey are perfect foods. If this is indeed true and we as crossdressers continue to perfect this artform, there can be some kind of correlation. After all how many times have we heard you are what you eat. Since chocolate and honey are sweet and girls are sugar and spice I am personally working on more chocolate. And for the record I do not know anyone who does not love chocolate right!

Michelle

Peanut butter cups, yummmm. Eating peanut butter cups while dressed is sublime. Combining two low cost, for me, pleasures is just too good. In my refrigerator are bags and packs of peanut butter cups just waiting to be eaten.

Keeping them in the refrigerator makes the less melty in the hand and last longer in the mouth.

Vieja

Dam, now I'm hungry for Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. They are one of my favorite candies. I'm trying to lose weight. Also peanut butter is not on my cardiologist recommended food list. I doubt chocolate is either.

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    This is wanting me to go make some peanut butter cups. They're not exactly the same as Reeses, but pretty close.
    But my favorite candy bar is Butterfinger.

Does anyone remember the old Reeses’ television commercials way back in the day? Perhaps some here are too young, but I know many here have seen the commercials. Specifically, two innocent, unrelated strangers would casually and obliviously stroll down a sidewalk or street, one with chocolate, and one with peanut butter. Invariably, the two strangers would physically collide in some mishap of cosmic fortune and providence, thereby combining the chocolate with the peanut butter.

Stranger no. 1: “You got your peanut butter in my chocolate!”

Stranger no. 2: “You got your chocolate in my peanut butter!”
    I don't remember those, but I do remember how their commercials showed people eating the middle of them first. But as for the "you got peanut butter in my chocolate" bit, the first time I heard that was on an episode of Family Guy.
    Gott weiß ich will kein Engel sein

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    And Anne, do you remember "Smoothies"? They were an even yummier equivalent. I love them so much as a child that I broke out in a rash, discovering my slight allergy to chocolate!

But they were just so yummy!

tina

Freaky! This morning I packed some Reese's Peanut Butter Cups in my lunch for the first time in months, and then I sit down to eat it and see this thread.

The one problem I see with your analogy, is that for many us we have feminine thoughts wrapped in a male exterior, thus we are an inverse PB Cup: a ball of PB with a chocolate center if you will. Maybe more like taking a Hershey bar and slathering it with Peter Pan peanut butter? Yumm!

Of course, you could say that when we dress, then we are chocolate on the outside (presentation) and PB on the inside (body). Perhaps then with more chocolate (how about an M&M) inside of that representing our feminine thoughts. Ooh, this is starting to make my head hurt. I need to go eat dessert.

I was raised in Central PA which was where Reese's PB were made. There were a lot of stories in the area about the plant cleanliness. So despite how good they taste, I can't eat one even today ( probably 45 yrs ago).

Hugs Edy

Did someone mention Peppermint Patties?

Oh yes yes yes--choclolate --i love it all!--especially those caramello bars

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    Well if the chocolate represents the female and the peanut butter represents the male then I am inside out.

But I am always looking for more chocolate in my life. Especially Dove chocolate
    As far as the Peanut butter the jar is about empty, or to the point of getting it all over my hands when I make a PB & J sandwich

Ok I am hungry now
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    But I am always looking for more chocolate in my life. Especially Dove chocolate
    That just gave me the idea to use Dove chocolate when I make peanut butter cups for everyone this Christmas. Even if I can't find a good peanut butter to go with it, the fact it's Dove chocolate should make them rival the real Reeses. I might actually start trying to use Dove for all my chocolate candies.
    Gott weiß ich will kein Engel sein

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Did you know that some women hate the taste of chocolate ? Yes I know that sacrilege . Pulls out a bowl of chocolate ice cream with sprinkles .
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

Some times you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't. Almond joys have nuts, Mounds don't. I guess that kinda has a perverse analogy

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Nikki, I read your post and laughed out loud spontaneously!

Too funny!

tina

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I love to eat Reece's Peanut Butter Cups and I certainly love to crossdress!! I have no earthly idea how one goes with the other, nor do I care! But I do know one thing for sure. If you drop a Peanut Butter cup on your pretty skirt or dress, you will most likely have a stain forever!! Been there, done that!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!