Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reeses Peanut Butter Cups and Crossdressing. Huh? What???!!!

I love Reece's Peanut Butter Cups and Mallo Cups.

I try to make it a rare treat since they are so fattening.

I'd say I have too much peanut butter to my chocolate, CDing wise.
    DonnaT

stranger #1 "You've got pantyhose in my Hanes briefs"...stranger #2 "you've got Hanes briefs in my pantyhose" love then all and Reece's too!

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anne2345 View Post
    Stranger no. 1: “You got your peanut butter in my chocolate!”

Stranger no. 2: “You got your chocolate in my peanut butter!”

The result, of course, was the creation of cheap candy bar perfection, which, incidentally, was also brilliant in its pure simplicity. The cups only contain two primary ingredients – chocolate and peanut butter. How simple, after all, is that???!!!
    Well to save the rest of the story there but yeah...

Here is my analogy -
    I saw those commercials when I was a kid, and this huge chocolate bar would land in a whole jar of PB.
    Then of course at the end they had their package of a lousy TWO PB cups and be happy. I always thought, "How big a rip off is THAT?"
    Now I love those cups also, but gyod, they are like puny and expensive.

Plus, did it really take an incident like that to make them think, "WOW, let us go to the store and buy those cups!" I mean shouldn't they have thought about that before? And if someone ate the original PB and/or chocolate after the mixing incident of the strangers, what if one of them had kooties?

Yes I overthought stuff when I was a child.

Now with those mallo cups, the nasty things they are, I always wondered what cosmic accident caused THAT? I mean surely no one EATS those things? BLEH!
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    Now with those mallo cups, the nasty things they are, I always wondered what cosmic accident caused THAT? I mean surely no one EATS those things? BLEH!
    Oh, so that's how its gonna be!

Quote Originally Posted by KeriGirl2009
    But I am always looking for more chocolate in my life. Especially Dove chocolate
    Mmmmmmm.......Dove dark chocolate!!!!!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

whoooaaaa!!! That's deep! Now I have to hit a candy machine somewhere, lol!!

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    There is no pleasure, no rapture, no exquiste sin, or bigger threat to my dress size than Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

As of right now I am maintaing that delecate 50/50 ratio of chocolate and peanut butter.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Yes I remember them, that is one way to find out a girl age. 70'S right high school

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Anne2345
    With the premise that chocolate represents femininity, and that peanut butter represents masculinity, are you the perfection of the combination of the two, whatever that may be? In other words, are you a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Crossdresser? Or do you contain too much chocolate, or too much peanut butter for your tastes? If you are not a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Crossdresser, are you actively seeking more chocolate or peanut butter? Perhaps you are an entirely different candy bar altogether, and my analogy is just nuts. You tell me . . .
    [SIZE="2"]Oh, I LOVE Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups! Yummy!!! Oh, you wanted a decent post…

I reject your premise and substitute my own. Since the chocolate encapsulates the peanut butter, wouldn’t it be masculine? I mean, it’s on top, all around, containing the feminine peanut butter within, much like our phallocentric world does it’s unfair best to stay in control at all times. You, the male, have to break it open to even see the peanut butter, and then it is consumed without a second thought. Of course, a female may bite into a Reese’s – what is she after? BTW, EAT me…

No, I’m not a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup crossdresser. Also, I am neither seeking more chocolate or more peanut butter in my life. When I eat peanut butter, with or without chocolate, I get pimples – are those protuberances masculine or feminine? Hey, you started this! I wouldn’t say your analogy is NUTS, but you may want to leave the candy aisle and traipse over to where the mayonnaise (an emulsion) happens to be – oil and water don’t mix, or do they? I think it’s safe to say that eggs are feminine, and oil is masculine – the latter, in fact, is squeezed from nuts…

My candy of choice is a Blow Pop – I’m sure Dr. Freud would have a field day with that one! A better analogy for a crossdressing candy may be braided strands of licorice, especially if you can twist the black and red together and enjoy them in unison
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki A. View Post
    Some times you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't. Almond joys have nuts, Mounds don't. I guess that kinda has a perverse analogy
    now that's funny..........Debra
    Last edited by Debra Russell; 08-24-2011 at 11:51 AM.

Uggh. Thanks. Now after reading this I have to find some chocolate - dark chocolate. Oooh, I may have to skip my lunch today to keep the calorie police in check.

I do remember the old Reeses commercials, and loved them. I am a Three Musketeer person. Can't get enough of them or, of chocolate
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]