Thread: Has this ever happen to you???

Has this ever happen to you???

I'm always excited about getting dressed (even after 43 years...since a freshman in high school...where did the time go?) I always start with foundation(s)...I need all the help I can get, contour and blush...then a few underthings, bra, pantyhose and panty. Then back to the makeup, brows, eyeliner, eye shadows, mascara. The rest of the clothes come next along with heels, wig and jewelry. Then the FINAL THREE; lip liner, lip stick and lip gloss. I start outlining my lips...oh! not quite right, a little lop-sided on one-side. No problem I'll straighten it out...crap! to much. So I keep messing with it until I realize I could place at least second in a clown makeup contest. I know, I'll take it all off (my lips) and try again...yeah like that's gonna work! So I reapply the foundation the best I can (still end up two tone)...reapply the lip liner...oh no Bozo the clown again. "Damn it!!!, I'm going to work on the car!" I did end up laughing...hope you did too. Please feel free to share.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    For the last 6 years I have not worn makeup at all!! Even though I may be completely dressed enfemme!! My late wife always did my makeup since she was an expert who sold cosmetics. When she died I just quit using makeup because I am much worse than you!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

It seems that some times I just can't get it right! So I end up leaving it messed up! Unless I've got to go out!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Yesterday, I observed a woman in her car parked alongside mine. I did a double take as I walked into the store, I thought it was a wereraccoon. When I walked out of store, she was still there and I realized that this was a woman who applied her makeup clownish drag-queen style, with clashing makeup. I wanted to offer my assistance but coming from a man, she may have taken offense or questioned my "mad-skillz". But still...

I do the same thing but with my gel eye liner. I'll get my right eye perfect then do my left, not so perfect. so then I try to even it up and before I know it I look like I went 5 rounds with Manny Pacquiao.
    Desa.
    [SIZE="1"]Quote of the week! "This badger on a stick stuff is going to have to stop! [/SIZE]
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/66137661@N05/

If I turn the lights down really low and close the sheer curtians and you stand across the street looking through my dirty windows you can't see my BOZO lips.

Aspiring Member
    My word, I have along way to go, but I do appreciate the real effort.

Diana, yes it always happens. when it comes to eyes and lips they have to be PERFECT! i will spend a lot of time getting my upper lip just RIGHT. did you notice that going "out of the lip line" just a little bit helps with a more sexual pout? and inside the lip line remindes me of teachers i had in high school. RED is the color of choice, and i have other colors like RED and did i mention RED. luv Roberta

Nope... My makeup always turns out perfect... The first time! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Like Karren I get consistent results, but in my case it's always a mess. I use a very light color to outline my lips, that way my mistakes on my lips never show up because people are focused on the mistakes I made round my eyes or with the foundation.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    I think there is a law of the physical universe that demands your makeup will only go on perfect when you have no need to look your best. Hanging around the house it always goes on great. Going out with the girls shopping and viola bozo lips, racoon eyes and clumpy face powder.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Your story is very similar to one of mine not so long ago. The outcome was that I ended up with both of my eyebrows completely hairless. But, at least I "won" that battle, and that is all that really matters, right?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I guess I'm lucky that my wife pooh poohed lip liner and I must admit I agree with her. So, without lip liner I've just never had a problem with lip gloss.

BUT!!! No matter what order, no matter how careful, no matter what, I just can't get mascara on without messing up something, especially on my lower lashes!!!! Ok, so I tried concealer and foudation first, then got mascara on that, then the reapplication of the foundation messed up the mascara, then fixing that messed up the foundation....how many ways can we say "merry-go-round"???

So, in two weeks Tina will come to visit for 4 days. She is going to work on her eye makeup until this problem is behind us!!!!

arg

Platinum Member
    I take my make up application very seriously and practice, practice, practice. Still, I was blessed with annoyingly thin lips and I have a devil of a time with them. Its not that its so hard to line and fill, but if I try to go beyond the natural boundaries I end up looking foolish.

The real problem Diana is that when the makeup breakdown happens I'm always 5 or 10 minutes late for where I'm going already!
    Charlie