Thread: Breastforms - real breast

Breastforms - real breast

Does anyone have feedback on the brand "real breast" forms? According to the site and pics they are as close as I can get but want to see if anyone hasfeedback one the single par.

Go to the Clothing/Accessory sub forum. They discuss forms there quite a bit I don't know much about them, I'm using my natural B's for now but plan on getting forms in the near future.

Be free - overcome fear!
    Ha! I never heard of these things before so I just looked them up on Google. But at $750-850 pair,
    that seems to me like far too much money to me to start with for what you are really paying for.

I also think it is a rip off that they charge $750 for the sizes 1, 2 3, but then the price jumps by
    another $100 to $850 for the next size up - size 4. So it appears to me that this company is out
    to exploit cders who want big boobs for a start.

Anyway, there is no breast forms out there that would ever suit my needs as a transsexual
    woman because there just isn't any sort of a substitute for having real breasts. Because these
    bits of silicon rubber are not 'real breasts' for a start, it is wrong that they call them by that name.

It would be like calling a "Real Doll" a "Real Woman" - because a silicon doll will
    never be a real women. They should call these things "Real Breast Forms" instead.

just like the fancy name they try to give to vinyl nowadays... "Genuine (Imitation) Leather"

Don't be so shocked because I have actually seen fake leather products with that label.
    Last edited by Melody Moore; 08-25-2011 at 01:42 AM.

I think Melody has hit it right on the head! It's very easy to buy real fakes! Hugs! By the way I have some ocean front property in Arirezona I would like to sell you!!!!!!!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Since I have my own "real" breasts (40 B's) I have no need of forms. And according to the prices quoted by Melody, I certainly wouldn't buy those either!! Not all women (GG's) have big breasts, and neither should so many CD's!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

But at $750-850 pair,
    that seems to me like far too much money to me to start with for what you are really paying for.
    Ahh, so these were those. Wow, yeah, I'll stick to my natural 34B's too. I feel more natural that way anyhow.

For that price you could get *real* breast implants.

Be free - overcome fear!
    Actually the $750-850 for a pair of these breast forms is a sale price, normally they are $950-1050 a pair!

But before you fork out that kind of cash, might like to get their skin-tone kit first to make sure that
    you get the right tone to match you skin colour, but that will cost you a lazy $50 just to help you decide.

Then they charge another $150 for a nipple kit so you can also add birthmarks, freckles, moles and veins,
    and/or customise the size, shape and texture of the nipples and areolas to make the appear realistic.

This kit comes with a free kit of consumables that you also need to put these forms on, they value this kit at $99.

However when that runs out, then they charge $160 for a kit that includes EVERYTHING you
    need to attach and blend your Real Breast breast forms to your body, over and over again!

This includes 1 ColorBlend Make-up, 1 bottle of Holisters Adhesive, 1 bottle of Holisters Remover, 2 bottles of
    medical adhesive, 1 box of 50 Skin Tac Wipes, 1 box of 50 Tac Away Wipes, 2 bottles of medical adhesive solvent.

I think it wouldn't take long before you realise that you would have
    been better financially off getting breast augmentation surgery

Aspiring Member
    Like some of the rest of you, I have my own, natural breast. A curse when I was young. Now they are a blessing.

Kitty

Sounds similar to the "Hair Club for Men" scam, at least as I've read reports on it. Selling Dreams to Dreamers.

Read the fine print with reference to warranty requirements. You need to purchase all the kits and be careful in fitting and removing the forms. Clean them and pamper them and be extremely delicate in removing any color blending. I have no idea how they store in different climates, example f the membrane is susceptible to drying out and rupturing in dry weather.

They look good but does one go topless alot? How do they stand up to say surf or a chlorine pool if you wear a bikini or one piece swimsuit. For the price and degree of delicacy in handling them I would expect them to last many wearings but I wonder what is the terminal number of wearings?

At approximately $1K one could buy a few cheaper ones that stand up to harsher handling and fill the bra with weight and shape one really desires.

despite some negative attitudes to forms i'm not blessed naturally and have tried several companies over the years,and I agree some are real rip offs. Have a look at truekare. I'm not affiliated in any way. Just a happy customer.
    regent,

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    Unless you have to have the visible cleavage from them, I would agree that much is a waste of money considering you can get ones for much cheaper that will look just as real when covered up. You can actually go to www.truekare.com and find some that are somehow blemished and flawed for very cheap. When I got mine, the only thing I can possibly think of that might be wrong with them is maybe the backside shouldn't be as wrinkly, maybe, I don't know, but to my knowledge they appear to be in perfect condition when I got them.
    http://www.truekare.com/clearance.htm
    Gott weiß ich will kein Engel sein

General nuisance AliceJaneInNewcastle's Avatar
    I much prefer to use other techniques to pull my own skin towards the middle to create cleavage, and wear a bra that is full enough cut to cover my forms. Everything exposed is my own skin, and all the fake bits are hidden inside the bra.

In spite of all of the claims, I've never seen a product that gives a truly seamless false cleavage from breast to face.

Some, like the real breast, claim to have an invisible edge, but that relies upon a perfect skintone match, so a slight change in skintone will spoil that effect. Skintone can change from gaining or losing tan, redness from exercising or being overly hot, etc.

Other products take the one-piece approach, going all the way up to the neck. They then have an edge around the neck that has to be covered by a scarf, choker, etc.

Be free - overcome fear!
    Being born intersex led me to developing breast very slowly throughout my life - a curse
    when I was living as a male, but a blessing now in transition. So I was a good A - B cup
    before I went on hormone therapy. So with the help of a self-adhesive silicon strapless bra
    that is similar to nu-bra I was able to fill out a C-D cup bra. However after a few months
    on hormones I can now do that without the need to use anything at all.

While I do agree that taking hormones & having REAL breasts isn't for anyone, there are many
    cheaper alternatives around than this so-called 'Real Breast' produced by the makers of Real
    Dolls. But there will never be any substitute for the real thing no matter how good they look.

This product relies on matching the skin tone & using a concealer or foundation to make it look
    more real & invisible, but I fail to see how they can make that claim when in every photo of this
    product you can still see the seams - a good pushup bra with the right inserts will look a lot more
    realistic - so save your money and spend less on the other alternatives.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Check out: femskin.com

They have heavy, soft, realistic, solid silicone breast forms for less than 1/2 the cost of Real Breast forms! And, they have no outer covering to split or leak! I have them and LOVE them!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!