Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Caught? Thrill seeking?

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar

Caught? Thrill seeking?

Remember the first time you tried girl clothes? You felt this rush and probably got an erection. Remember the first time you were caught, or almost caught, did you feel a similar rush? Going out in public for the first few time I'm sure has that same effect. So are we kinda thrill seeking with this cding thing? Is there some sort of endorphins addiction or psychological association with feeling good and trying on women's clothes? Afterall most of us were very young and impressionable when we first dressed.
    Links must comply with our rules
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh yes! I remember the first hundred times or so! Perhaps you're right to an extent! But as I got older that 'thrill' is not the issue anymore! I just enjoy being me! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

OH YEAH! When I was young there was a big thrill to it. I remember the first time I shaved my legs and put on a pair of nylons, I thought I had died and gone to heaven! Now its more about being relaxed and at peace with myself. I was never caught though.
    [SIZE="1"]Quote of the week! "This badger on a stick stuff is going to have to stop! [/SIZE]
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/66137661@N05/

Since I was 7 I don't think I was aroused... Though I did have an Erector set! . And I've never been caught... Going out enfemme is still a rush... Not terrifying rush like the first time but still exciting enough for someone who goes down in underground mines for a living!
    Last edited by Karren H; 08-25-2011 at 11:53 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Mixing endrophins and adrenalin is quite a cocktail mix. If it was sold across the drug store counter, it would soon overtake the marketplace in my opinion.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

There have been quite a few threads lately questioning whether the CDing escalates if not in frequency, then in importance or intensity because of the feel-good brain chemistry involved ... the rush, as you say, or the high at least for some, if not many members here. I'm intrigued by this question as well, although I have read here repeatedly that the sexual feelings associated with the CDing during puberty and early adulthood eventually diminish for most people.

I recently read that Blanchard (whose theories I must point out are highly controversial) hypothesized that the experience of femimine transformation continues to be emotionally rewarding and desirable in its own right even after it no longer causes intense sexual arousal. Blanchard gives an analogy to men who continue to experience intense emotional bonds to their wives, even long after their initial sexual attraction to them has diminished as happens in most marriages. A rewiring of the brain, so to speak, caused by the feel-good, bond-forging chemistry experienced in the early years.

This is an interesting way to look at it and it does provide at least one possible answer to the question of why some CDers may wish to continue to CD after the sexual urges diminish, even despite negative social consequences, when they don't identify as being female; and possibly why they might question whether or not they are TS, since their motive for CDing is no longer sexual?

This is just a theory and not a definitive answer.
    Reine

I definately think we are thrill seeking in an almost unexplainable way. We don't want to get caught but the thrill of doing it right under the nose of someone in the house makes some love crossdressing even more. It's our own piece ourself that we don't have to share if we don't want to. When I moved out of my parents house, I didn't crossdress near enough as I should have or used to. I had so much privacy to do it but the desire wasn't as strong. Now that I'm back again with the parents, the thrilling intensity when crossdressing has come back stronger and the thrill of not being seen gets the adrenaline running.

Yup, remember the first time. No, no rush when I went out, it was nighttime, no one was around, I just wanted to feel what it was like to go out for a drive wearing all girl stuff; forgot that driving with the window open will seriously mess up long hair. No, no thrill seeking going on here, just want to feel comfortable in my own body. Can't say if there are any endorphins created by wearing girl clothes back then. I was too young to know; but as an adult, it's probably the opposite, less stress inducing chemicals being produced once I'm out of guy clothes. And yes, I was very impressionable when I was first dressed in girl's clothing; wearing my sister's clothes as a toddler was probably one strong influence that made me think I was supposed to be a girl years later, when someone else did it to me again.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Since my first crossdressing experience was when I was very young, I kind of eased into the whole thrill thing. But Oh baby, when I was a teenager, crossdressing was swell. As I've matured though, the swelling has gone down...

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Since it was over 70 years ago, I can't say that I really remember the first time I wore feminine clothing!! Just for information, it was my sisters panties!! Over the years I guess I did have thrills from dressing, but they have long since passed me by!! I have always dressed because I like to and that is still true. Probably will never change either!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Yes it would be nice for me to disacociate the thrill seeking part from the enjoying dressing up part. I am in the closet but would love not to be. I have some pretty hairy stories to tell about thrill seeking. I'll try and record them here later if i have the opportunity.

I've always felt that the taboo nature of crossdressing is a primary driver for me. Its more complicated than just that one aspect, but I think it may encourage testing my limits, trying to regain that rush. Over time a more nuanced enjoyment of the crossdressing experience developed as a side affect to that primary taboo rush.

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    I've been through all that and more!!!! CDing to me, meant risk taking, thrill seeking, and being aroused was the best feeling ever...
    but nowadays its more about confort and being me. i just love doing it for relaxation, but more than that, its my life now. its not like the thrill is gone, the thrill is still there, but i can control it now cause its natural to me now. its normal life to me. i'm used too it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

Remember going out for the first time dressed. such a thrill. looking to do more of it.. now I'm sort of on the more wild side so i have to remember to tone it down when out and about.

The first feeling of pantyhose, the first outing, driving it's all a rush and with every rush your looking for the new one always taking more chance's. Something about pantyhose every time i slip them over my legs i get an erection, it's unbelievable what a feeling. It's getting more of a comfort thing now but when i get something new it's like iam 10 yrs old again. Men don't know what there missing.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    When I was a young crossdresser,yeah the sensations of the different materials did heighten my thrill,changed through the years of course. No rush for me the actual first time I ventured out (long before Sophie) apart from the rush to get away from the thugs who were going to give me A Doing.
    but the time I eventually made it out as Sophie was the biggest thrill of all

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    It's amazing that as the thrill becomes less the layers of experience add depth and meaning to the experience. There is no long a need to have the adrenaline or the climax to make crossdressing satisfying. It's enough to have it part of your personality, understanding the challenge of fashion and how difficult it can be to transform the male body and face into something semi or even totally feminine. I'm pleased to have the experience calm me or inspire me or excite me and will keep it up until it bores me.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

The "thrill" may be gone for BB King, but not for me.

I guess I am just a late bloomer, or should switch to bloomers, or something like that. It is not the same "rush" that it was that first day (over 20 years ago), but it still has lots of electricity left, for sure!

I am going to give it another 20 years to calm down, as so many report, before making any snap judgments about being "immune" to the "drop off".

I have often wondered how much the "excitement" factor (related to the possibility of being "caught") has to do with the decision not to "come out" (as people call it). Once you do that it seems that the excitement value might dwindle a bit? Maybe that is a question I should be asking BB King, since he is the expert on the "thrill"?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Briana90802
    Remember the first time you tried girl clothes? You felt this rush and probably got an erection. Remember the first time you were caught, or almost caught, did you feel a similar rush? Going out in public for the first few time I'm sure has that same effect. So are we kinda thrill seeking with this cding thing? Is there some sort of endorphins addiction or psychological association with feeling good and trying on women's clothes? After all most of us were very young and impressionable when we first dressed.
    [SIZE="2"]I can honestly say that when I first tried on girl clothes I did NOT get an erection. Quite the opposite – John and the twins shrank away, diminished in stature, making way for feminine beauty and pleasant, girly thoughts like true gentlemen. In essence, my manhood (or boyhood) opened the door for my girlhood, and let HER go first – can you dig it?

Of course I’m seeking thrills via crossdressing, but they are not sexual thrills. Wearing girl’s clothing completely encapsulates the boy, and he has no reason to assert himself in a normal, male manner. To tell the truth, I get a thrill out of experiencing the male becoming passive as I clothe him in something he isn’t supposed to wear. You may get a psychological “reaction” along with your crossdressing, but I am very much incorporated and happy, with no further need to express my bound-and-gagged masculinity….

I may not be physically young any more, but I am mentally young, and therefore still highly impressionable, ready to try new things or explore new sensations. I began dressing later than most, so I carry my delayed girlhood with me and use it to good effect. AS such, there’s nothing to hang the towels on, which is a GOOD thing, I feel. BTW, I’ve never been caught…
    [/SIZE]

"Praise be ....!" Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Frédérique View Post
    [SIZE="2"]
    Of course I’m seeking thrills via crossdressing.... I may not be physically young any more, but I am mentally young, and therefore still highly impressionable, ready to try new things or explore new sensations. I began dressing [much, much] later than most, so I carry my delayed girlhood with me and use it to good effect.... BTW, I’ve never been caught…
    [/SIZE]
    Thanks for the boost, Frédérique, now I don't have to re-invent the wheel, so to speak.

I am still so "young" at this beautiful thing called "CDing" that I can't even equate to all this "falling off stuff" being written here? I'll see you all in Hell first; meaning, I'll be long dead and gone before it does, "Praise be ....!" Amen!

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frédérique View Post
    [FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="black"]I can honestly say that when I first tried on girl clothes I did NOT get an erection. Quite the opposite – John and the twins shrank away, diminished in stature, making way for feminine beauty and pleasant, girly thoughts like true gentlemen. In essence, my manhood (or boyhood) opened the door for my girlhood, and let HER go first – can you dig it?
    I remember the first time I tried on girls clothes to and I didn't get an erection either. I think I was to caught up the feeling of the clothes and having to much fun. Besides I was 8.
    Links must comply with our rules
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I was also young when I first started... though maybe 11 or 12. I remember being bitterly disappointed when I started growing pubic har... I thought then that my fate was probably sealed!

Endorphins... possibly... adrenaline?... the last time I went walk about I had adrenaline in my nails... scared me so s***less I've never been out since... so why? For me it is deeper than a cheap thrill.. I do it because I sort of had to? As a common folk tale that exists in many cultures tells us... because it is my nature...

Reine... I share the scepticism on Blanchard too... but love is a complex thing... it moves through many phases... the ancient Greeks had 7 words for their different interpretations of love. I love my SO/wife, but not as I did 30 years ago (nor she me)... it is not diminished, it is just different... some call it affection, but it is deeper than that? You lose some things but you gain other things?
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Aspiring Member
    I do think there is some part of me that wants to caught. As for the thrill, age as turned that down considerably. Now I find myself reaching further out for the brass ring. Could be as you get older dressing offers something more as the T levels fall. Not sure but it has been fun.

Kitty

I gset so excited when i get home to try on a new pair of heels, or wearing undergarments under my male clothes to work, it is very addiciting, but i love it.

Platinum Member
    honeslty, as a teenage male, I think pretty much everything was sexually charged...so that childhood interest in wearing feminine things tends to morph into a teen/young adult sexual fetish. But perhaps, the reason that it fades while the CDing itself persists or grows, is that the sexual association is a transitory factor. The underlying desire to dress/express femininity comes from somewhere else in the psyche - they travel in parallel for a while, then part company. As an an adult, sexual pleasure once associated with CDing in private, matures to the exchange of intimacy with another person...if CDing is involved at all, its tangential to the intimacy. And as many CDrs have attested, they may entirely separate CDing from sexual intimacy.