Hmmm - I Love the feeling

I know how some of you gals feel about underdressing, but
    I'm sitting here at work feeling fantastic - so alive! I have on
    a lace bra, panties and thigh stockings under a double pocketed
    shirt (hides best), slacks & loafers. I feel wonderful ! Of course,
    I wish I could be sitting here with a dress, flats and makeup on,
    but I would settle for all the above underclothes ( but with a
    pushup bra), slacks, loafers, makeup and a snug fitting medium
    cut top - you know small society steps..........

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I very much keep my gendered selves separate but...

There was one day a while back when I was at work when I suddenly realized that I was not wearing anything identifiably male! I had a turtleneck with a VS sweater, VS low-rise jeans, panties, loafers and socks. Either of my gendered selves could have been in these clothes!

So, change hair and makeup and add forms....Tina. Take them off and back to male!

It was a complete accident and I chuckled about it all day!

You just have to do what you can, i wish i could underdress but i can't even do that
    It's better to burn out then to fade away!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...00002679127412

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I love the feeling of slippery satin panties under my pants!
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Quote Originally Posted by satin n lace View Post
    You just have to do what you can, i wish i could underdress but i can't even do that
    Same here. My job is way to dirty and to many big burly homophobes. Can't wait to get home and get comfortable.
    [SIZE="1"]Quote of the week! "This badger on a stick stuff is going to have to stop! [/SIZE]
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/66137661@N05/

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    That is what I love about being my own boss. I do underdress almost every day! If I am not going out on sales calls, I am usually wearing a skirt or dress. BTW, I do go out to eat dressed that way if I am not going on calls! I am a crossdresser and that is the way I dress!! When I do go on calls I am always underdressed with panties and bra, with stockings also in cold weather!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Quote Originally Posted by desa ray View Post
    Same here. My job is way to dirty and to many big burly homophobes. Can't wait to get home and get comfortable.
    Me three, except add in some narrow minded and dumb rednecks in my workplace.

I know what you mean. I have been under dressing for over a year now with panties, bra and cami. It feels wrong when I wear male underwear.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Platinum Member
    Before I started consulting from home, I worked for a large health care system. And I underdressed every day usually in panties, stockings, and a cami. Nothing anyone was likely to notice, but it kept me in touch with my inner self.

I have underdressed a couple of times and it is very exciting . I might actually do it today when i go into pick up my paycheck !

I would love to underdress at work but a construction site isn't the safest place. A few years ago i would go in on Saturday's and make material list for the week, there's hardly anybody there on Saturday's, so it was a cold day and i wore thick tights under my pants, that was a rush. The week later i wore panties and pantyhose with no pants on and only my overalls on top. If someone would look close at the side's you would see the top of the control top of the pantyhose. There wasn't many people there but it was fun and thought it would be nice if i was able to underdress everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Maria 60 View Post
    I would love to underdress at work but a construction site isn't the safest place. ....
    Truth be there really is no "safe" place. Wear them, just be carefull what you do. Stay alert to dangerous events around your work site.

SarahLynn
    Great leaders are not great because of their words or deeds but because of the greatness they inspire from others."
    (Legends of the StarDancer)

Well, as one who has worn only panties for the last 7 years I can't see going back to those ugly male underwear. All that rough cotton and flaps everywhere....not for me anymore.
    The only other things that I wear out occasionally are pantyhose and my mules when the weather gets cooler. Although...I only have women's jeans and slacks, women's shorts and a few women's t-shirts that I wear...and that's not really "underdressing" now is it?
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Hi Eve,

I know the feeling so well! I prefer being Kaz in full mode, but underdressing does keep you in touch as has been said. Some jobs don't allow the opportunity, but some do and I take the opportunity whenever possible!

I was once interviewing senior policemen as part of a management development exercise - they saw a dark suit, neat shirt and silk tie... I felt stockings, suspenders, thong and bra.. awesome!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Hi Kaz,
    ;-) when I get that "jiggle", I always smile and wonder if anyone noticed or if
    they just think I seem to be in a great mood.

As a retired school teacher, I can remember many days when the kids were driving me crazy and only the feel of the silk and nylon against my bare skin allowed me to keep my sanity

I just love the feeling of nylons! LOL
    Raychel

When I'm not fully dressed, I'M ALWAYS UNDERDRESSED. Actually I don't have male undies at all.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"