Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how

how

how do u awsome pepole post your pics without fear of someone close seeimg you. not becuase they are cruisiung cd sites but because rumore is out

Quote Originally Posted by bomba View Post
    how do u awsome pepole post your pics without fear of someone close seeimg you. not becuase they are cruisiung cd sites but because rumore is out
    I do work with a bunch of rednecks. So I do not post my face except. I only have a few friends at work who know.

You need to be careful i guess.

I just decided to do it. Every once in a while I get a little nervous that I did - I read one thread here talking about facial recognition software being able to find your picture through Google and smart phones and such. I got a little panicky since being in the military I could still get in trouble but in the end I decided to keep my pictures up and posted because I need just one place in the world that I can be myself without fear and this is that place. The risk is worth my sanity!

Danni
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

Platinum Member
    I'm not sure how many of my coworkers, family or friends are likely to be looking at this site. Probably not many, and of those who do, well, I guess they have some secrets of their own. But, I also got tired of hiding from the rest of the group.

My photo is on many sites... while i dont want family to find out about this side of me for the most part i really don't care if i am found out by others.. However with the wig and make up in the profile photo i use most people who know me would not reconize it as being me unless they spent time and looked close. Years ago I did drag for a halloween day where i worked and some of the people there got a photo of me dressed and put it on one of the boards around the building. When people from outside came in they would ask who was in the photo sometimes while i was standing ight beside them.. so most don't put 2 and 2 together even when it is right in front of them

I doubt anyone would really recognize me, even if they were looking for me. My femme presentation is a pretty big departure from what I look like as a guy. One person once did alert me that (s)he knew who I was, but that person was (is) very discreet. I guess if it leaked out to the general public, I'd just own it, and dare anyone to do better....I dunno. They shouldn't really knock it until they've tried it, and odds are that if they tried it, they might just enjoy it same as I do. It is what it is, and I've been this way all my life.

My Flickr profile, for what it's worth, is public. So if anyone wants to see pictures of me en femme, they are definitely out there. I don't ever identify myself as anyone but TGMarla, but if anyone figures out who I am in male mode, well.....power to them, I guess.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I remember putting my first one out there and waiting for all hell to break loose. Nothing. Then another one. And another... Still nothing. Now 8 yeays and with 1000's of photos spread all over the web... Apparently if anyone I know has seen them then they didn't recognize me or they could care less,,, and I really don't care either. Jimmy Crack Corn syndrome!! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    I'm not sure how many of my coworkers, family or friends are likely to be looking at this site. Probably not many, and of those who do, well, I guess they have some secrets of their own. But, I also got tired of hiding from the rest of the group.
    This is basicly it for me as well

Joanna
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Be who you are...not who you think I want you to be

If anyone recognizes my avatar as me, then I need to work more on my makeup skills! I don't even recognize my male self within my picture. Which, of course, is the entire point! But in the unlikely event someone does recognize me, I'll deal with it at that point. I just do not see it happening . . . .

It is amazing how life does what it wants and supposed coincidences come up just when you don't believe something should or should not happen. Despite our own "I am in control of this" attitude we often fail to see that in fact it is the interpretation of life not its direction that is up to us.

So posting a feminine pic, all wigged up, made up, which looks nothing like the bloke behind the illusion, is not gonna reveal nada!!!!( just look at Boy Mode VS Girl Mode section). But if such reveal is in the works by yours all mighty Life, you can bet your A.. that such shall come despite all the precaution.

So post your pic if you feel fabulous, nothing too lose babe!

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    This is my life and like many of the ladies have said I look nothing like my photos when in guy mode. Its no fun to be if you can't share with others.

Its also fairly easy. I just hit the attach picture button and viola...no more cyber closet.
    Last edited by SuzanneBender; 08-26-2011 at 11:33 AM.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    I do not have very many photos out, so that reduces my risk. On Facebook, the few photos I have posted that show my face clearly, I put in to an album whose access is restricted to a list of specific people -- mostly people who have seen me cross-dressed in person numerous times.

I don't know what rumors are out about me; I dress pretty openly in public, and at work I don't exactly hide.

I have done searches for myself, including about 2 months ago, under the thought, "Okay, so suppose someone at work noticed my nail-polish, my earrings, my long hair, and my feminine clothes, and wanted to look to find out what they could about me?". It turns out that even if they knew my femme name that they would not have an especially easy task of finding anything. It isn't that nothing is out there about me, but when you search it is a single reference a few pages of hits in, not something that stands out unless you already know exactly what you are looking for.

Note: unlike several of the people who have replied above, I am easily recognized even when dressed, even with a wig that literally no-one has ever seen me wear before. I have had people who have never seen me dressed before walk up to me and continue previous conversations as if they were completely accustomed to seeing me in such clothes. I do know some dressers who look completely different dressed, but I am at the other end of the scale, apparently.
    Last edited by sandra-leigh; 08-26-2011 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post
    My femme presentation is a pretty big departure from what I look like as a guy.
    Same here.
    Here's how I weigh it: Personal benefit of online pics > (negative consequences X chances of being ID'd)

I just decided one day that I really don't give a damn any more what people say.
    Desa.
    Last edited by desa ray; 08-26-2011 at 10:21 AM.
    [SIZE="1"]Quote of the week! "This badger on a stick stuff is going to have to stop! [/SIZE]
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/66137661@N05/

Former Member
    I limit my photos to this forum and a Flickr account that can only be seen by people I approve. If someone I know is surfing this forum, they have their own secrets to hide. What are they going to tell people? "I was surfing crossdressing web sites and saw Sam has a profile on one of them" I doubt they would say anything in fear of outing themselves.

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    The hair and breasts are all mine . Except for makeup I look just like my pictures. My Ex told the whole family and church. Work I think knows since one of the employees family went to the church. And some of my coworkers have made some comments that are right on. I just laugh and keep working.

I guess I am at the place where...what the hell!

Em
    Last edited by Emily Ann Brown; 08-26-2011 at 11:21 AM.
    Living with a heel in each world.

When I told my mother in law about Barbie, she didn't believe the photos were of me. Only when my wife said look here and here and compare there and there, that the m-i-l finally decided it really was me. So not too much worry someone is going to "spot" me.
    [SIZE="3"]
    *** Barbie Lanai ***
    [/SIZE]

Simple. This site is safe. Anyone coming here is going to be a kindred spirit. Facebook is another thing. You are not going to be safe there.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    If anyone of my aquaintance is on here,they better have answers to MY questions.I'm pretty sure they wouldn't recognise me from my avatar,esp as they don't know my femme name

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

People tend to be remarkably uninterested in others. I pierced my ears back in January, (it's my coming out year after all) and I braced myself for the ribbing.

It was weeks before anybody even noticed! Can you believe how self centered people can be? ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

I don't have any photos out there "en femme" except maybe in the background of someone else's shot at a bar or club or LGBT event. Unfortunately, there's plenty of me in drab around. I'm still a bit apprehensive about showing myself on here or over other social network places. Someday I hope to have a professional photo session... It will take that and a lot of photoshopping to get me anywhere near presentable.

The thing about it for me is, while I don't tell anybody and only two people in my life know, if everybody else found out it wouldn't end my world, of course there would be drama but I'm not doing anything wrong and I am not ashamed of myself.
    -Guide me safely in worlds I've never been to-

When I first joined, I initially posted photos with trepidation but slowly felt comfortable enough to continue posting updated ones for about a year or so and was quite happy with the freedom to "be out there"...

... until I found, while queuing random data from the Usenet, that there is a sizable community of "admirers" who appear enjoy sharing TS/CD photos that they acquire. When I noticed familiar names from this forum, I found that quite a number of images originally posted here and on our old Yahoo360 profiles had been bulk uploaded for the enjoyment of all the world at the click of a mouse, I realized that with the retention rates of the Usenet servers working their way up to several years worth of data storage at the tips of anyone's fingers, I decided the benefits no longer outweighed the risks.

I removed all face and body photos except for my avatar image and cannot foresee a time when I will post any updated pictures at this point, regardless of what security measures the forum may have in place.

Live it! Love it! BeckyAnderson's Avatar
    Well.............I look at it this way......If the rumor is out and some one sees my pictures here then the rumor would be confirmed......NO MORE HIDING FROM FRIENDS OR FAMILY!!!!! YIPPEEEEE!!

most the people I know still communicate with a string and tin cans.. Creepy Leo is all I worry about, and even that I couldnt give a rats breakfast about..
    Eyes alight with glowing hair
    all that fancy paints as fair
    she takes her fan and throws it
    in the lion's den..