Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bound and determined!

Bound and determined!

More bound than determined..... In my continuing pursuit to de-masculinize myself..... I'm seeing measurable results.... Which for an engineer means its working.... Wearing a corset for long periods at a time, over the last year plus.... I have reduced my chest measurement under my breasts from 38" to 36".... And though my waist is still around 31" without wearing a corset I can cinch it down to 27" if I want..

And over the half a year I've been experimenting with foot binding. I noticing that my feet had shrunk from an 11 male shoe to a 9.5 over the last 8 years.... Exactly when I started ice skating again... Strapping my feet into tight skates... So a few months ago I started using hockey tape to tape my feet around from the toes back to the arch.... Usually for 18 hours a day.... 5 to 6 days a week....

I posted this on Facebook and a ton of female friends posted "omg what did you do to your left foot?". Lol. I had taped my right one to show the difference. Its not really uncomfortable with shoes on... Barefoot is another story... But yesterday I bought two new pair of male shoes for work. Both size 9's... My 11 female shoes are getting loose on me and the 10's are fitting really well...

Of coarse I'm still using my diy breast pumps and have completely out grown my current system... B to B+ and thinking of stopping there.

So I'm progressing towards making my body more feminine. Anyone else trying to modify their body without surgery or chemicals?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    You bound sounds WONDERFUL sister! Then I could get more food at family gatherings.

Em
    Living with a heel in each world.

You have caused your feet to shrink by taping them? As in literally become smaller when not bound? I have not heard of this before. You said you have been doing this for more than half a year, but cited your foot shrinking results of the last 8 years. Or did you mean 8 months? This is quite interesting . . . .

Years... When I started playing ice hockey I wore 11 male shoes. I strapped my feet into hockey skates 4 times a week for a couple hours each time and every time I bought new shoes they were a half size smaller. I've researched foot binding and all you can find is that Chinese women and deformed feet so I figured I try an experiment with binding in one axis only. Across. 2 months ago my feet were 4 1/4 across at rest. Today they are 3 3/4"... Unbound. Its not to dis similar from what athletes do when they tape their feet. Imho.

.......My Photos

Well this thread isn't what I thought it was going to be about
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Well this thread isn't what I thought it was going to be about
    And that surprises you because..... Lol.

.......My Photos

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Karren you crack me up! Leave it to the engineer in you to turn art into science and then back into the art of being the wonderful you that you are. Maybe I should apply your foot theory to my height. I have tinie tiny feet for someone 6 foot, but I could handle being 4 or 5 inches shorter. What process would you suggest of Maiden of the Modification.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Quote Originally Posted by SuzanneBender View Post
    Karren you crack me up! Leave it to the engineer in you to turn art into science and then back into the art of being the wonderful you that you are. Maybe I should apply your foot theory to my height. I have tinie tiny feet for someone 6 foot, but I could handle being 4 or 5 inches shorter. What process would you suggest of Maiden of the Modification.
    Gravity will take care of that over the next 50 years. Lol. I am 3" shorter than I was in high school... Another 150 years and I'll be the same height as the average female!

Quote Originally Posted by Emily Ann Brown View Post
    You bound sounds WONDERFUL sister!

Em
    Like everyone doesn't know you just like to be tied up Em!
    Last edited by Karren H; 08-26-2011 at 11:52 AM.

.......My Photos

I am a little bit worried about this karren and I hope you don’t mind me pointing this out.
    I have done some research on this and I have found out that there is no healthy way to make your feet smaller.
    And overdoing the things you are recommending will lead to both short and long term trouble with walking and with the structure of your feet.
    Wearing small shoes will cause short and long term problems as well as being very uncomfortable.
    My concern is that a member will try this long term and do irreparable damage.

SUZY

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Crap! I thot this was going to be a bondage thread, Karren!

But, if I thot I could just get my foot size down 1/2 a size, from 10 1/2 - 11, to 10 - 10 1/2, I start foot binding this fall!
    Size 10 is magic in ladies shoes! EVERYTHING comes in 10!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    I am a little bit worried about this Karren and I hope you don’t mind me pointing this out.
    I have done some research on this and I have found out that there is no healthy way to make your feet smaller.
    And overdoing the things you are recommending will lead to both short and long term trouble with walking and with the structure of your feet.
    Wearing small shoes will cause short and long term problems as well as being very uncomfortable.
    My concern is that a member will try this long term and do irreparable damage.SUZY

Yes I agree:
    My wife had a lot of foot problems because she wanted to always wear shoe sizes a little smaller than she
    should have. Eventually put her in the Hospital for reconstructive bone surgery, Now she can only walk with
    a walker or cane, and not more than maybe 50 feet or so.
    SO I just want to say, be very cautious with what you do with your feet.
    Rader.

The shrinking height from gravity is happening. I'm over an inch shorter than I was at full height. Feet are a different story...they get bigger as we age because the arch flattens out. I would guess that binding to reverse that flattening out process might not be as detrimental as true foot binding but that is what we used to call a wild a** guess in the engineering world.

Come on, Karren! what's all this nonsense about feet binding?
    The stylish girl in my office has bigger feet than I do, and she's shorter than me....and yeah, that makes me feel better. I won't tell her that, though.
    How does your wife react to all this?

On a serious note, I do believe it's possible to establish an androgynous body shape (which I'm shooting for) , and I don't mean morbidly obese.

LOL Karen, but I would recommend that you stop feminization short of osteoporosis...

Nhl hockey players seem to walk pretty good off the ice! I'm not looking to have drastically reduced petite feet just a little slimming. Corsets have worked for centurys on the body so why not the feet? Lol. Worst case Is I'm need a cute pink walker when they put me in the nursing home.

.......My Photos

Karren,
    I am in the footwear business, I design shoes, and I will tell you that, for older folk, alway make them comfortable.

Binding, or shaping like corset training is bad news. It's not like corset training. All your weight inevitably goes down to your feet, and things happen with age. Deal with it and be comforable....I'm just saying.
    women grow old and change shape just as men. You should feel reassured that you live an athletic lifestyle at your age.

Aspiring Member
    Didn't the Japanese once do this?

I am with Nathalie on this one. I know one wonderful woman with huge feet, her personality makes them disappear. I wear a size 9 in woman's shoes so I don't have this problem.

You know though, If I thought I could bind my head and make my hair grow out into beautiful long curves, I probably would.

How many of us would bind our breast if we thought we could get a perfect C cup out of the ordeal?

Kitty

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I'm too tall but I don't want to get any shorter. I've discovered that since I've lost just 1/2 inch over the last few years, I've expanded around my belly and gained 25 pounds. I'm sure it's because I'm not as tall rather than because I've stopped exercising and tend to over-eat, right?
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Aspiring Member
    We are just going to take over a town and on the Main Street establish a a walk of fame and I must insist that the first star be placed for Karren Hutton with all sincerety and love.
    Last edited by diannecourtney; 08-26-2011 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Spelling

diy breast pump? do tell!

Well if you bind a balloon in the middle the innards move elsewhere huh. So if you cinch the waist all your innards are moving into your feet and head. If you bind the feet, you need to bind the head too. Although the eyes may start to bulge out and toes swell. Now if you copy the bandaging of Egyptian mummies all problems rectified including make-up.
    Voila simple then you have a gift for someone to unwrap.

Hey maybe binding would work for my big fat belly or maybe the corset thing would do that.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

I'm sure you first read about this idea emanating in primative cultures. I doubt you intend to put a bone through your nose or try to make your lower lip capable of catching a baseball, but geez karen !!!! wrapping your feet is right up there. I like wearing heels but I buy them in my size. And may sound funny now to have a pink walker, I'll tell you my wife is close to a walker and it isn't something you want to rush into doing it to yourself.
    regent,

Well Karren, I offer condolences on you're being an engineer, lol, and kudos on your de-feminization endeavors, the time and effort must certainly be paying off. However for me, I was able to lose wieght and girth because of an underactive thyroid. I've been taking synthroid since 1999 and that caused me to lose weight without even trying. My feet have always been on the small side, in fact I used to have difficulty finding work boots in a men's 7 1/2 D. In your case you can stop when you've reached a certain goal. In my case, unless my doctor reduces my dosage, I may end up looking like an upholstered skeleton.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Quote Originally Posted by bridgetta View Post
    diy breast pump? do tell!
    Yes Karren....tell us more about your invention. You could make a lot of money if it works and we "buy" it....lol.
    I've been thinking about getting a breast pump...just don't know how the wife will react...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !