Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bound and determined!

The foot binding I don't get; it appears that you would reduce the width rather than the length, which is the determining factor for size. Reducing the width is helpful for women's shoes, where normal width is a B while men's is a D. I have extremely narrow feet and while most shoes are too wide for me an 11AA (narrow)in women's sizes fits great . My SO wore a 7; one night while getting out of bed I accidentally put on her pair of slippers; they fit perfectly, except for the 3" of heel out the back.
    As to lowering your height, age will take care of it for you. My height was 5'9"; it is listed as such on my driver's license and has been for 40 years. A day or 2 ago I had a Dr's app't; at some point they measured my height which is now 5'6". I recall reading about a young woman who was 6'3" and felt so socially ostracized due to her height. It became such an issue to her that she opted for surgery. She had portions of her thigh bones removed, which I recall, brought her down to 5'9" , but must have changed her proportions grotesquely). So if you're really desperate (and certifiable) there is THAT option.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Michigan, SE and Michigan Upper Lower Penn./ just under the bridge like a troll
    Hi Karren, I did a test on line for lowered testosterone last week while chatting to you on facebook. One of the questions was about lower height. I've lost over 3 inches from 5' 11 and 3/4 down to 5' 9. I going to request a blood test for testosterone next time at the doctors. ReneeT suggested it about a year ago to me.

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    Karren, you are such an inspiration to many of us...especially those of us who are not granted with a sense of engineering forethought...to look at life, assess it, and then develop a means to make it even more enjoyable...

Of course I'm so inspired by your love for jeans...which many are mistaken that you just don't like them..I was one of those until TODAY... as I strolled through the mall and saw this poster of yours.. so I knew it was all false..that you do in fact have an emotional tie to jeans...

Karren.jpg
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

Foot binding is sooooo unhealthy.

That being said, there are reasons you have the size feet you have, and no it has nothing to do with your male member. It has EVERYTHING to do with balance, and support. Men are bigger, which is why our feet are also bigger.

Foot binding in China is a big deal, and has caused some serious issues for people.

It is a heavy modification to your bone structure, a structure that is designed to support your body.

Be very careful with this. It could lead to serious back problems in the future.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.