Thread: One Step Backwards

Aspiring Member

Smile One Step Backwards

This morning, the local news was about a contest to have your wedding paid for entirely by the sponsor. My wife said we should enter and give our vows again if we won. I said, "Who gets to wear the wedding dress?"

She smiled and said, "Not a chance."

Oh well, all things can't be perfect.

However she did tell her girlfriend last week I made a great Lesbian. LOL I think I am still ahead in the Cross Dressing game.

Kitty

That's cute! I agree you are ahead! Having an understanding and loving wife puts you lightyears ahead! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Great response by your wife and you are without qustion ahead of the game.

Aspiring Member
    Cynthia Anne and Alice, thank you for your replies. She is a wonderful woman, a great wife and a Cross Dresser's best girlfriend. I will give her a big hug to make sure she knows.

I still smile about the Lesbian comment.

Kitty

Yeah, that's a limit of my wife also.
    I wanted a wedding gown for Halloween and she was uncomfortable with it, so I will give in to the wishes of an otherwise wonderful and accepting woman.

Aspiring Member
    Kimmy, some girl things should remain scared don't you think? Not that I would not love to try on a few wedding gowns.

Kitty

Ha, I love your wife's lesbian comment! You are fortunate and yes, waaay ahead in the crossdressing game.

Michelle

Aspiring Member
    I shouuld have been so lucky!!!

Aspiring Member
    I do so wish everyone here had a wonderful wife or girlfriend to make their life the best it can be. I will say though having a loving wife that might not support you as a Cross Dresser is still to be highly respected and loved.

Thank you all for the very nice comments.

Kitty