Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you your own girlfriend?

Are you your own girlfriend?

I had better point out some things here first or I will be in trouble again.

1. Narcissism has a wide range of meanings. The primary meaning is a healthy self-love. [Wikipedia]
    2. This is just a FUN thread!
    3. Am I in love with myself?......... You bet, wow!

A lovely, sexy, wonderful, Suzy

yes,
    I do talk to myself and sometimes give myself encouragement.
    I always strive to get better though and am never satasfied but heck what girl is. LOL

It was love at first sight.

Most definitely. It was love at first sight, and it only gets better with each passing day.

Now that you've mentioned it, plus I've given it a bit more thought, add in a sprinkling of "Lust" there, too!

Banned Read only
    Absolutely! I love Natalie

Well I thought I was! Now I found out that I'm my own crazy ex girlfriend!Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

hi sexy suzy . oyes i to love deanna but i also call myself de which i really like. take care love deanna b xx

Aspiring Member
    Oh, girl yes! The very thought of self love drives me up a tree.Now rhat I find others the same way, I can express my keenest desires. As a matter of fact I believe its the fountain of youth, no telling what would have happened if I understood what Christine Jorgenson did. Amen to Suzy's thoughts.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    This thread reminds me of another thread we had (quite) a while back called "Would you date your girl-self?" To answer your question in the fun way it's intended, yeah, I do kinda like my girl self, but whether she is my own "girlfriend" or not don't really compute with me because (for me) I would have to think of her as a third person and not me, and I don't think this way about dressing, but that said, I'm kinda happy with what I see in the mirror and I think she looks cute.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

The big thrill for me is doing the full transformation. Having got all prepared and then made-up and then on goes the wig... and I see her... it is a real 'wow' moment for me. I suddenly see this lady called Kaz, and sometimes, yes... I am in love with Kaz! Bring on the narcissm!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Aspiring Member
    There is no doubt the girl side of me leans toward a comfortable narcissistic and that is my favorite side. Good thing too because that girl side sure spends the time in front of the mirror even though these eyes make their own prettier image. Maybe just my eyes are narcissistic.

Do i talk to myself? That's hard to do when I am always right.

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    Naw, got to say that my wife is my girlfriend!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Not love at first sight

But hey! I've got a fabulous personality modest too

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

She used to be, but she got fat, and I don't like her as much as I used to. There must be an element of love to it all, otherwise why all the pictures, that we all seem to take? Oh, and that explains all the time looking into every mirror in the house when you pass by it.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Well Suzy, you've done it again, girl! Now I have to stop and think about all these relationship things

Ok, Tina has a wonderful girlfriend, and my male side is married to her! Luckily, that relationship is rather easy for us since Tina is so separate from "him"! So, that means that each pair of us has a relationship with the nonpresent third. Two of those relationships are easy because both people can exist together (i.e. husband and wife for one, and girlfriends for the other), but my gendered selves can't exist at the same time. All we can do is talk about each other.

So, do we like each other? Most assuredly! Do we make fun of each other's foibles? Again, most assuredly! Do we help and augment each other? Wow, do we ever! But, the problem is that we are separate, different, and only interact from a distance. We are friends, and we do care for each other. Each of us can feel terrific, sexy, exciting and excited, but the focus is not on each other. Does that make us brother and sister?

Now that you've heard me thinking, I guess it does come down to the point that if we could both exist at the same time, we would be incredibly compatible.

Darn you Suzy! You keep making me try to think

Tina

Former Member
    I have a lovely wife that I am in love with.

Samantha is the "other" woman in my life! Am I in love with her? You bet! When I want her to look professional, she looks professional. When I want her to look sexy, she looks sexy. When I want her to look casual, she looks casual. How can you beat that?

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    I had better point out some things here first or I will be in trouble again.

1. Narcissism has a wide range of meanings. The primary meaning is a healthy self-love. [Wikipedia]
    2. This is just a FUN thread!
    3. Am I in love with myself?......... You bet, wow!

A lovely, sexy, wonderful, Suzy
    When I go on business trips, I usually pack a nice outfit for Debbie. The great thing about this is that I don't have to go anywhere to find feminine companionship.

When I dress up, put on the make-up, wig, and lingerie, the skirt, heels, and blouse, everything has been chosen based on what I think is beautiful, pretty, and sexy. Why wouldn't I look in the mirror and find it attractive. Why wouldn't I want to take some pictures to remember the experience. I may or may not actually go out, depending on my schedule, the area, and the laws of the state, and my weight.

At the same time, when I'm doing my make-up, I'm aware of all of the little flaws. I notice the extra weight in my waist, and how my scoliosis makes my skirt hang higher in the back than the front. I'm also aware of my actual age (55) but with make-up, diet, exercise, and shape-wear, I can often look more like my late 30s. I see all of the things that could result in my being clocked. But once I've handled the most glaring issues, I realize that I'm just out to enjoy myself and if I get read, I get to create how others experience it. If I go to a "straight" club, and get clocked, I just make it a party, and let them know I'm not out there to trick anybody into something they don't want.

Often I'll go out to the dance floor and start dancing with myselif, but usually within 5-10 minutes, a group of women will invite me to dance with them. At that point, I'm just another one of the girls. At the same time, they will often have more fun flirting with me and dirty dancing - because they know they are dancing with a girl who is a guy and can get away with things their boyfriends would never let them do with a boy who looked like a man.

When I was single, (which has been rarely since I started dressing), there were often one or two girls who would let me know they were bisexual (ironically, the best place to meet bisexual women is in straight clubs where there is lots of dancing). They would often invite me to sit with them, talk with them, ask me questions, tell me their fantasies, and see if there was a good "fit". I've only had a few "one night stands", because they usually end up lasting at least a few months, and more often, a few years. When they find out that I'm kind, generous, patient, easy to live with, and understand the sensuality of being a woman, that I'm not in a rush to get off, and willing to help them fulfill their fantasies, sexual and otherwise, they realize that they want more than just a night of hot kinky sex.

Being dressed, especially in public, gives me a chance to express parts of my personality, preferences, desires, hopes, and dreams, that I had to suppress, hide, and repress for years (decades actually). As a result, there is a whole new level of honesty, authenticity, passion, vitality, confidence, compassion, patience, and ability to love, cry, and giggle. There is also an awareness of detail, sensations like smell, and aesthetics. I tend to want to keep things cleaner, use scents and air fresheners. I like the person I become when I dress, I even love her, and want to let her be free to live, to love, and to enjoy life.

For me, the hardest part is "switching back". Taking off the wig, washing off the make-up, and kicking off the heels, clothes, and foundations - is like a little death. There is even a period where I have to be careful to remember to put things like glasses, wallet, and other important items where I will find them, because there is a short time, during the transition back to Rex, where I can't remember what I did, and I can forget where I put things. There is a short period of dispair, an awareness that I can't live my whole life as the beautiful, sexy, young woman I see in the mirror when I see Debbie.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Absolutely NOT, Suzy!

Sherry's simply booty call! Otherwise, she's VERY BORING!
    Lust? YES! Love? NO!

I'm hoping to find someone who's better company! The OTHER 23 hours and 50 minutes of the day!?
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 08-28-2011 at 03:34 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Sure. I created the type of look for myself that I like for women. Anything else wouldn't make sense to me.

Oh, please don't tell my wife!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

This isn't precisely on topic, but it's closely related. In another thread I mentioned how for one period I went on this women binge. A couple of one's that really got me going had these sensual narcissistic desires. For example this one chick really lit me up like a firecracker when she told me that every morning she looks at herself in the mirror and wishes she could f*** herself. Damn, that set me on fire!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Click here to experience the Ionis Supernova!

“Our senses enable us to perceive only a minute portion of the outside world.”

- Nikola Tesla

To be honest, yes. Until I am blessed with a real gg, it is this way.

Temporarily 600 miles north of my San Diego
    I have a girlfriend, but I'm the fantasy woman for both of us. ^_~
    I don't try to look like a woman that fits in. I try to look like a woman that stands out.

http://www.facebook.com/maxinesnotdead

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    My answer is a resounding NO!! I love to dress, but I am certainly not in love with Stephanie. The only living person I love, other than my own family, is my GG in Scotland!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Absolutely not. !!

Farrah is too much demanding, narcicist, and fancy. I couldnt live with her.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Lipstick, high heels, panties and mini skirt...that's me!!! Farrah

Does this mean I have to remember to wish myself a Happy Valentine's Day? What happens when I break up with myself? Does Jessica find a new girlfriend/boyfriend? :P