I am almost done with my four day weekend. Sorry to see it go by so fast and my SO went home to visit for 12 days. I want Cassandra to pick her up at the airport, but she's not too receptive to the idea. But in the meantime.
I've dressed up everyday. I did my make up and even my fingernails. I broke the bank and bought two new dresses,a skirt, cosmetics and made appointments for getting some Juviderm to fill some creases in my face.
I did the usual stuff, worked on the house, did laundry etc.but the big news is I went out twice en femme this weekend.
I went out Friday night to get gas and cigarettes and tonight I went to Wal Mart. It went okay, I heard a store worker say real loud "Oh my God", but I don't think she was referring to me.
My SO is cool with me dressing up and we have an open relationship. No dates this weekend, but I wonder how she is going to deal with the fact that I've decided I am transgender. I think she will deal with it okay, but what is going to be difficult is for her to get us to go out together. But I think it will be fine.