Thread: Dressed as my enfemme side the whole day

Dressed as my enfemme side the whole day

I decided to dress as my enfemme side the whole day today.I always wanted to do this and was glad I did it.I had fun the whole day,went shopping with my fiancee and bought a few nice dresses I fell in love with.Even shopped at my favorite place,Victoria's Secret and bought some new bras and panties.I was wearing a pair of jeans and a nice short sleeved shirt at the time.Then changed into a nice black dress that is my favorite with a pair of 4" heels and off black pantyhose.Went out with a couple of my longtime good friends Russ and Steven including my fiancee Kerry.Russ and Steven are very cool of my crossdressing and know this is me.It was a fun night too.

Fantastic! Sounds like a great day!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Sounds like you had the perfect day!
    Adele. xxx

It was fun,Have gone out with my friends Russ and Steven dressed as my enfemme a lot without any problems yet.

From the sounds of it, your day was wonderful, heres to having more of the same.

Stephanie, it sounds like you had a fun time.......wouldn't it be nice to do this every day?

Nothing like a fun day of shopping! I hope you have many more! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I am envious but very happy for you. I look forward to the day that I can do this but I don't see it happening anytime soon