Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Is It OK to crave being with a man only when I'm dressed as a girl?

When I'm dressed I want to have sex with myself..
    I must be gay!
    I..

My Yin is meeting my Yang..
    When people can only see the circle,
    Then I will be complete!

I have always told my wife "I'm a woman trapped in a mans body, thank god she's a lesbian!"

I desire men when en femme and sometimes when in drab. To each his own...

It used to be that way but now I think I prefer men and what they offer all the time, with that said though, I've never been with a man while not dressed and I still love women. I just like what a man has better than what women have when it comes to sex.

Since I am bi I like to be with men either dressed or not dressed I feel a lot sexier when I am dressed though

Quote Originally Posted by Pythos View Post
    I become lesbian when I am dressed. LOL
    This ^ -----

i don't know if it's common, but i do understand how you feel. i have hooked up with guys as a man, but when i'm dressed it feels better. at the same time, when i hook up with girls and i'm dressed it does'nt feel right. i think it has to do with roles in bed. there has to be a TOP and a BOTTOM.

I have some thoughts on this. And, I mean no disrespect to anyone with this. One, that the desire for male appreciation is simply to reinforce the feeling of being attractive while dressed in female clothing and/or behaving as a female. Two, it's a suppressed homosexual desire, that one can only allow while presenting as female, perhaps because our upbringing was such that anything to do with that was considered so completely unacceptable. Three, and this is the one I went through: The desire is a knee jerk reaction to wanting something that was previously only available when dressed as a girl, and then having sex as a girl. Starved of affection, the only source I had as a kid was the guy who dressed me up and had sex with me, then held me closely for a while after having sex. After he left, even though I found males disgusting, I sometimes felt like I wanted to have sex like I previously had with him. But even as that desire disappeared and was replaced with fantasies of being treated in much the same way by the girls of my desires, the crossdressing was still there.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I have those urges. I just feel so ****ty sometimes when I am dressed so xdress1 I know how you feel.
    Last edited by ReineD; 11-13-2011 at 04:01 PM. Reason: TMI

Question: "Is It OK to crave being with a man only when I'm dressed as a girl?"

Lisa, I think it's fine if it makes you happy. In my case, no , I'm into women regardless of how I'm dressed.

Xdress, I know the feeling but would love ot b in a mini skirt and ****ty low cut shirt and boots.
    Last edited by ReineD; 11-13-2011 at 04:00 PM. Reason: TMI

Quote Originally Posted by Iskandra View Post
    When I'm dressed I want to have sex with myself..
    I must be gay!
    Sounds more like autogynephilia.

Quote Originally Posted by kassy View Post
    Xdress, I know the feeling but would love ot b in a mini skirt and ****ty low cut shirt and boots. Kneelin gin front of a guy in th eparking lot or in the bar bathroom.
    My panties are definitely wet now
    Okay, but you know you're gay right? Please don't try to argue that you're not gay.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post
    Okay, but you know you're gay right? Please don't try to argue that you're not gay.
    Yep they're both gay I can't understand how what you're wearing makes much difference.

I also am only into men when dressed as a woman. I like the feel/look dressed as a woman that gets a mans attention.