Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Is It OK to crave being with a man only when I'm dressed as a girl?

I love all aspects of being a girl, so yes, I really love being with a sexy man when I'm dressed as a girl!
    I'm always a woman!

This is a very confusing issue for me. When I'm dressed en femme, looking at the posts on this site and I see a picture of one of the girls who look very feminine and pretty, I feel an urge to be with them, kiss them, hold them, and more, even though I know it is really a male I'm looking at. When in male-mode I am totally hetero, but to me, having intimate moments with one of the pretty girls in some of the threads here, would be more of a lesbian experience, just with male equipment. Does that make any sense at all?
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

Quote Originally Posted by KrystalA View Post
    This is a very confusing issue for me. When I'm dressed en femme, looking at the posts on this site and I see a picture of one of the girls who look very feminine and pretty, I feel an urge to be with them, kiss them, hold them, and more, even though I know it is really a male I'm looking at. When in male-mode I am totally hetero, but to me, having intimate moments with one of the pretty girls in some of the threads here, would be more of a lesbian experience, just with male equipment. Does that make any sense at all?
    Of course that makes sense. Your sexual preference is for a female partner. Your experience with gender issues has mad you open-minded enough to realize that gender is far more than a person's body parts. Personally, I don't really understand why any hetero male would care whether their hot female girlfriend has a penis, unless she insisted you interact with it. If you do have fun with a girlfriends penis, it still does not necessarily mean you are not heterosexual. I don't think it even means you are heteroflexible, if you think of her as a female the whole time.

People just need to stop worrying whether their feelings are OK. Part of being human is that our higher intellect leads to lots of interesting things. There are always others with similar feelings, also wondering if those feelings are weird. Don't panic, just enjoy life. (Well, unless you find yourself with feelings that really are wrong, like pedophilia. Then you should panic and get help.)
    Juno Michelle Krahn

Normal people are weird. Stealth is another word for "in the closet".

"Is It Okay to Crave Being With a Man Only When I'm Dressed as a Girl...? " - of course!

Quote Originally Posted by juno View Post
    Personally, I don't really understand why any hetero male would care whether their hot female girlfriend has a penis, unless she insisted you interact with it. If you do have fun with a girlfriends penis, it still does not necessarily mean you are not heterosexual. I don't think it even means you are heteroflexible, if you think of her as a female the whole time.
    I understand where you're coming from if you experience an internal blend of genders. But please know that your views are specific to you and others for whom the gender lines blur. There's nothing wrong with this, but heterosexual men and women do not look at it the way you do.
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    I understand where you're coming from if you experience an internal blend of genders. But please know that your views are specific to you and others for whom the gender lines blur. There's nothing wrong with this, but heterosexual men and women do not look at it the way you do.
    Even some gays view it the same as straights. If there's a penis, you must be bi or gay. They like to say you are gay or bi unless you identify as TS. Then, oh, you're straight, just with the wrong body. Whereas, a CDer is always gay or bi if they have these fantasies. I asked myself what it is that could possibly make me have these fantasies. The only answer I can come up with is that I do have some TS tendencies and this might be the cause. I might be a non-op or pre-op TS, though I'm not acting on it. I am not just a CDer. I have a strong female identity inside me too. Basically, I feel female more than I feel male. All I can think of is this. That inside me, as well as a partial female identity, I also have a partial female sex drive. I do not know if this "female sex drive" comes from some latent bi/gay-ness, latent TS'ism, or latent TV-fetishism, or a combination of any or all of those. I don't know if I became a TS, that'd I'd switch to guys. So, it's seriously more complicated that just straight, bi, or gay. I wish someone could measure it so I could understand it.

^ Amanda, you do have every right to identify yourself as you wish. If you feel you are a woman, and you are attracted to men, then it makes sense you would think of yourself as hetero. Maybe one day you will be able to make the changes you wish, in order to fulfill your dreams.

In my prior post I was commenting on Juno's statement that a "hetero male" would still be hetero even if he is attracted to a CD (who has a penis). I was pointing out that hetero males wouldn't think this way.
    Reine

When dressing up, being with a guy does cross my mind. In my mind, the role of female also assumes the person who is the receiver. That act alone perks my interest. But other than the one purely sexual act, not really.

If I were a gal, I swear I'd be a lesbian, there's just something about femininity that is so wonderful. I look at Kimberly Reed and dream about what life would have been if I changed over in my late teens/early 20's, like she changed her life. I wonder what her partner looks like.
    Thankful for crossdressers.com, great people here have helped me realize who I really am on the inside. (formerly michelle1)

^ Amanda, you do have every right to identify yourself as you wish. If you feel you are a woman, and you are attracted to men, then it makes sense you would think of yourself as hetero. Maybe one day you will be able to make the changes you wish, in order to fulfill your dreams.

In my prior post I was commenting on Juno's statement that a "hetero male" would still be hetero even if he is attracted to a CD (who has a penis). I was pointing out that hetero males wouldn't think this way.
    Renne since you love a man that crossdresses it means you have bi tendencies. Go poll straight women and you will find they prefer strong masculine men and would leave their husband if he was a CD. Hetero men can like a CD and be straight because they are not interested in the penis. They are interested in her femininity and treating her just like any other girl in the bedroom.

Quote Originally Posted by seanmuscle View Post
    Go poll straight women and you will find they prefer strong masculine men
    Absolutely not true! I can't say this emphatically enough and I think this is a fallacy that is promoted among admirers and the CDs who do not have good marriages, to tell you the truth. Some women might like the apish sort, but most women do appreciate a tender, sensitive husband who is able to listen to them. They make the best long term partners.

It would drive me crazy if I were married to a beer guzzling, knuckle dragging guy who spends his time drinking with his buddies and watching sports. B-O-R-I-N-G! lol

Also, a man doesn't have to be a CD in order to have all the qualities that CDs have. There are tons of sensitive, intelligent men out there.

If a GG does not like the CDing, it is because she understands very little about it and she initially thinks of it just like the rest of society .. a perversion. There are lots of GGs who freak out when they first find out but then accept it after a learning period, IF there is communication in the marriage and no other issues, like broken trust.

Another thing that I think you should know Sean, and the reason GGs who are not attracted to genetic women are not bi .... ([SIZE="1"]CDs are not really women, not if they enjoy having sex with their male bits[/SIZE]). lol
    Reine

Go poll straight women and you will find they prefer strong masculine men and would leave their husband if he was a CD.
    Excuse me but what ? While i agree with you most women would be turned away from a man who crossdresses but saying women prefer a " strong masculine man " is simply untrue . Especially in today's society where guys like Robert Patinson is considered a sex symbol .

Also coming from someone who would be considered the "strong masculine man " . Unless the relationship is purely physical , women prefer it when your more feminine attributes come out .

I feel the bi-when-dressed theory describes me. It's amazing how quickly the "need" takes over my brain lol

I have always felt that way also, curious of what's like to be with a man as a girl, fully dressed up. Don't think I'll ever find out though, I don't have the guts to go through with it, But I fantasize a lot.
    Last edited by rochelle33; 09-13-2011 at 12:00 AM.

This thread has been incredibly interesting to read. So many ideas, perceptions, feelings, convictions, etc. WOW! Thanks to everyone of you.

My personal $.02?? Sex, in and of itself is pretty straight forward. I don't think there is any question about what 'sex' is. Gender, sexuality and attraction, however, are completely different and extremely complicated subjects and no one brush can paint all individuals the same color, regardless of what their plumbing does or does not look or function like.

I believe it's possible to be attracted to and possibly even love another person regardless of their physiological make up. After all, isn't it the PERSON THEMSELF that we are attracted to?? Those certain qualities that we find just so compelling that they cannot be denied??

My only lovers have always been genetic females, but that does not preclude the potential for others. I've always been very picky about my relationships with genetic females and I'm sure it would be so across the gender line.

I feel that the bigger issue here is how we feel and treat ourselves as well as others. Just sayin'.

It is so very natural. It just brings the inner woman in you that takes over. Many think that it is gay but it is so not! You would also be surprised how many straight men are attracted to sexy CD's. I peronally have been with a man that is 100% straight but is very into hot CD's. And yes, it does make me feel like a real woman and it is fabulous to have sex like one - in a little dress and heels on! By the way, you look very hot!

It makes sense to my KrystalA.

Quote Originally Posted by CaitlynRenee View Post
    This thread has been incredibly interesting to read. So many ideas, perceptions, feelings, convictions, etc. WOW! Thanks to everyone of you.

My personal $.02?? Sex, in and of itself is pretty straight forward. I don't think there is any question about what 'sex' is. Gender, sexuality and attraction, however, are completely different and extremely complicated subjects and no one brush can paint all individuals the same color, regardless of what their plumbing does or does not look or function like.

I believe it's possible to be attracted to and possibly even love another person regardless of their physiological make up. After all, isn't it the PERSON THEMSELF that we are attracted to?? Those certain qualities that we find just so compelling that they cannot be denied??

My only lovers have always been genetic females, but that does not preclude the potential for others. I've always been very picky about my relationships with genetic females and I'm sure it would be so across the gender line.

I feel that the bigger issue here is how we feel and treat ourselves as well as others. Just sayin'.
    I totally agree Caithlyn

[SIZE="4"]Lisa, nothing is as thrilling for me as being with a guy while being Susan....[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

I find it very interesting that the posts about this subject are always the ones that get the most responses. Most of the ladies on this forum swear that they are not attracted to men when dressed but I think the opposite is true. I personally am attracted to men dressed or not and when involved in that situation I feel perfectly normal.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Marla View Post
    I find it very interesting that the posts about this subject are always the ones that get the most responses. Most of the ladies on this forum swear that they are not attracted to men when dressed but I think the opposite is true. I personally am attracted to men dressed or not and when involved in that situation I feel perfectly normal.

I agree with you Marla, I've always wanted to say this very same thing on here, but thought it best not to say it, but hey Marla, I'm with you on this. Some crossdressers say they are hetro for they are a woman inside and so to be with a guy they call themselves hetro. It is a very delicate subject to ever talk about on this site or any site fthat matter, for typed words most times, get twisted around.
    Love & Respect to all........................Tara
    Last edited by Tara D. Rose; 09-13-2011 at 04:03 PM. Reason: typo

I also agree with Maria and Tara. Infact I said it once before and got replies not so good. I do think that a lot of the girls may have a SO that read their replys. I think if able to be really anonymous it might be different. I see how so many girls dress here to go out or clubs and it is not casual but is sexy. I know it is not everyone here that does, so you don't have to message me to say you do not. But if you go to photo library I think you will see what I mean to say. I also agree with Tara it is a touchy subject. It's just my opinion, I am new here and do not wish to offend anyone. Thanks ....... Sara

It's tough because it's still a point of confusion for me. I have on and off TS feelings. I don't want to risk family and career for something I'm not sure about. Anyway, I'm glad this conversation has happened so I know I'm not alone with my feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by NV Susan View Post
    [SIZE="4"]nothing is as thrilling for me as being with a guy while being Susan....[/SIZE]
    This has been stated a lot. Can we call this the ultimate in TV-fetishism? Should we call the end result just gay sex? Can we call it validation for an internal TS identity? Phew, I'd like to be the genius that figures out the cause of why CD people have sex with men. Nobel prize in medicine. LOL.

sexuality and how it's perceived is different with everyone. there isn't any other answer sometimes, except that what floats your boat, floats your boat.
    man, i feel like a woman

Renne since you love a man that crossdresses it means you have bi tendencies. Go poll straight women and you will find they prefer strong masculine men and would leave their husband if he was a CD. Hetero men can like a CD and be straight because they are not interested in the penis. They are interested in her femininity and treating her just like any other girl in the bedroom.
    The more you post, the more I'm convinced you're just trolling.