Thread: Shopping in New york

Shopping in New york

My wife and I have never been to New York City but will be spending a few days there in early Nov. We would like to find a crossdressing friendly store to shop in. I will never pass but I still enjoy dressing up. I do it for me and my wife approves, and enjoys shares my happiness. Is there a place where we can shop together where we don't have to hide the clothes are for me? If we find a few cute things we are going to take them on vacation (Cruise) to wear and take photos in our cabin. Suggestions are welcome.
    It's Okay to feel like a girl some times

Look for the secret crossdresser friendly symbol in the the window (Visa) (Mastercard)

The truth is I have never had an issue with SA's, they want our business we want a great shopping experience.

May's Norstrum's, Dressbarn, MAC, are on the top of the list for being TG friendly

Silver Member
    Shopping in NYC?

Just about everywhere, dear. New Yorkers are far more sophisticated than you will ever know. They have seen it all, and dealt with it all. You are not gonna surprise a SA in New York City.

Shop where you want. Shop when you want. They ALL take money. And they all want yours.

As someone has already stated, look for the CD/TG friendly sign in the window (Visa & MasterCard). LOL.

S

Don't limit yourself to the new merchandise stores. There are dozens of vintage clothing stores, especially in the Villages, where all they care about are the color of your cash and the limit on your plastic. If you like to fantasize about being a film star from the 40's or 50's you'll love those stores!

If they are still there search for "Michael Salem Boutique". It's for cd's and I was there years ago and it was nice to be treated as one of the girls.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Hi everybody. I am going to be traveling to NYC as well and I was wondering if anybody had any experience shopping in the Midtown East area. Lex and 49th is where I am staying. Thanks for the recommendations!

Jenny