Thread: Second guessing

Second guessing

It`s been a interesting week on this site. So interesting that it got me really thinking at what level is my crossdressing. I don`t get much time to do it, the kids are always coming and going, so if iam lucky if i get a few hours a week, so most of my dressing is underdresing and i thought it was more of the feeling of the cloths or the thrill of the wearing women cloths and nothing to do with acting fem or wanting to be a woman. Well that changed yesterday when my wife came home and bought me a black dress from a store that was closing and got a good deal. I tried on the dress and since the kids were working i had lunch with my wife. While i was eating i looked down at my legs, and i didn't even notice that i had crossed my legs and my foot was straight out, so lady like. I was thinking to myself, i never eat like this, OMG, iam more fem then i thought, when i dress i must really act like a woman without even trying , it comes natural. Anybody else second guessing at what level there dressing is really at.

I think you make a really interesting point Maria.
    I also act feminine without even thinking about it when I’m dressed, sometimes even when I’m not dressed.
    It must be because we do have a feminine side. It’s more than just the clothes, its part of who we are.
    I like to think so.

SUZY

I would not say I am second guessing (since I am really still first guessing about myself ). When I first start dressing after I accepted myself I did notice how I started doing things more feminine. As I have continued developing these feminine things have appeared throughout my life, in both guy and girl mode. I sometimes have to be careful because these feminine things can appear at the most inopportune times. But overall, I cannot wait until I can let more of my femme side out.
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

Life has a way of getting in the way doesn't it. I think many of us here would like to dress and go out more than we are able. I haven't gone out in 6-9 months. Wanted to go out this weekend but life got in the way. What level cross dressing to me is what level any extra curricular activities I would like to do more of but can't seem to find he time.

Aspiring Member
    Stages is what comes to mind. If I underdress, I don't think you could see my female self from the outside. A skirt and a blouse added to that and it gets more obvious. Jewelry adds another level as does makeup and hair until the male part fades away if I let him go. Lots of gray area in between those stages.

Kitty

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Suzy said it very well. If we are male we do have a feminine side. and those of us who are on this forum like to show it off!! I don't do much with jewelry,makeup or wigs, but I certainly do like to wear womens clothes!! I don't know what stage that puts me in, nor do I really care!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!