Thread: Jeans&T and freedom or Chic&glamour and closet?????

Jeans&T and freedom or Chic&glamour and closet?????

Just thought about this! Yesterday flying in so to speak, drab,( http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...-giggled-again ) although all fem designed and labeled attire and today reading few posts about under-dressing, I started to think what is more important, feeling of freedom while still wearing fem clothing, even though perhaps the only person with knowledge of such is just you, or dresses and skirts in the confinements of a closet?????????????

Of course this question is only for those who are still confined to rigors of restraint and closet provides the only release of fem self.

So, here it is.................

Jeans&Tshirt (all woman's by design)and perhaps some undergarments as well????????????

-or-

Runway glamor in the confines of self indulgence?????????????????
    Last edited by Inna; 08-28-2011 at 09:31 AM.

I want to go out in runway glamor! But I am not ready yet . I have went out a couple of times wearing women's jeans and I was ok with it and will likely do it again once the temperature cools off again. But I like short shorts and skirts and dresses but I am not ready to go out in those just yet. So until I am ready, I will go out in what I can and if it is jeans and t-shirt then that is what it will be.

Danni

P.S. After reading the Mascara thread here a few days ago I went out the past two days with mascara only. No issues and I loved the way it made my eyes stand out.
    Last edited by Danni Renee; 08-28-2011 at 10:14 AM.
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

Aspiring Member
    I don't fit as one being in the closet, but felt a need to reply to your thread. I am out but not full time. My SO knows but doesn't approve nor does she want "Donna" out of the closet. I am out in girl jeans and T's all the time. But I want to go out in skirts/dresses and other more identifiable fem attire all the time.
    Diane Elizabeth

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Oh boy sounds like a replay of the match I had several years ago.....
    By a knockout in the first 11 seconds of the match:

The winner and remaining the Undisputed Champion of Channy's World:

Chic & Runway glamor in the confines of self indulgence (closet)

Now days, the 2nd generation of "Chic & Runway glamour" escaped the confines of the closet and is running wild amok reigning as the Champion with such similiar self indulgence
    Last edited by Princess Chantal; 08-28-2011 at 01:10 PM.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Can't I do both? I love the spectrum of all possibilities

tina

im more of a jeans and tshirt kinda girl but on occasion i do like to get glamorous like any other girl
    <3 Jenny

Glamor always has a time and place, and to be honest I wish I could live 24/7/365 in stylish dresses and high heeled shoes; but that just would not always be practical. In the same vein, jeans and t-shirts have their time and place as well. Put me down for 60%(jeans) and 40%(glamor).

Both! I'm closeted, and I love to dress in skirts, cute tops and heels, but only at home, I do wear fem jeans, and shirts that look almost like a guys, if you don't look to close, some times when out, but most of the time when I'm out I keep it to under dressing.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Commander Shepard Taylor Skyrim's Avatar
    Im nether. I prefer the more athletic styles like a sports bra, under armour, spandex/nylon panties, and mesh shorts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IT'S EITHER WE FIGHT OR WE DIE!

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    I am very happy wearing the everyday stuff like I am today, womens shorts, socks, panties, bra (but I do remove, depending what I am doing) and a colorful mens tshirt
    This will leave me mostly content, and accepted. But some days yes I want to be unmistaken and wear a skirt or dress, like yesterday I was soooo jealous of the women at the tournament wearing cute clothes.
    So just being accepted in womens jeans and t's would be just fine with me but I would want my hair more femme too.
    LOL
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

I'm a dresses and high heels kind of girl. So I'll take the runway and the glamor. If that comes with a closet (not necessarily!), then I'll take it.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Skirts or dresses every where I go out enfemme. Women's jeans will not touch these hips! A feminine design of a male product... Is still so unfeminine!! Kind of like a jock strap.... With pink embroidery! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Glamour in the closet.

Jeans and a t shirt, I do it now! I love the glamor too, but to keep with the choices here,....

I keep it relevant to what women do & where they go. Yeah, I'll shop at Target in Jeans. I'll show up at a restaurant in in a sundress, but I make an effort to fit in without sticking out like RuPaul at a bible study class.

That's the problem. I spend too much time trying to figure how to blend in, and yet express my feminine sense of style. It's kind of tricky because you actually have to channel in on women's minds & how they think, and what women are actually doing in their own minds when they are out & about. That's the part I'm most fascinated with.

Often I see women in public and their effort in dressing is so lackluster and boring, that if that's what it takes to pass and blend in , then it's not much fun.

The girls I work with love to dress up, and that's what I'm jealous of. I want the same freedom of self expression as they do.

And finally, there's nothing more fun than finding some place social where you can wear your sexiest dress and heels and doll up.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 08-29-2011 at 09:41 PM.