Thread: The little things

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar

The little things

So I was in the shower tonight and my SO put a new razor in the tub. Wow it felt nice. And I thought to myself, what are the other little things that make being a CDer so sweet? You know the little things like: feeling freshly shaved legs, or seeing toenails painted, tasting lipstick on your your lips etc..

What are the little things that you love about crossdressing? Maybe it'll help our SO's and ourselves answer that big 'why?' question.
    Links must comply with our rules
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Being able to, at least for a short time now and then, express myself in a way I've longed to do for decades. Seeing other ladies wearing pretty things and realizing that I can now do the same.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I love the feel of satin against my skin. The look and feel of toe rings on my toes, and also painted toe nails. I like all the colors and patterns that are normally reserved for women. Nothing beats a cute pair of satin panties, a denim mini skirt, and a silk blouse. I have yet to find a pair of sweat pants that are more comfortable than yoga pants. I enjoy the flowery scent of Secret deodorant.
    I do enjoy being a man, but I just feel more comfortable in any type of women's clothing!
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

The lovely smell of a woman! My perfume! I don't go without it!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

skirts and high heels. two things that are for "women" only ... HA I wear them proud!

I also love a great manicure with a clear coat!

When i put on a ankle bracelet, it's like adding that finale touch and as iam putting it on my hand rubs against my sheer pantyhosed legs.

Fresh shaven legs & arm pits, painted toes, long finger nails, wearing lipstick and seeing it on my coffee cup in the morning. A hot bath, followed by scented baby powder and my favorite nightgown.

I love the soft fabrics, and silky hose on freshly shaven legs. The breeze beneath a skirt can be quite nice too!

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    I like the feel of dangly earrings, the feel of my wig on my neck and shoulders and the click clack of my heels on a hard surface as I walk!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    How comfortable I feel sitting here this morning in my newly acquired peasant blouse and shorts...drinking coffee and responding to threads on cd.com.
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    The overall total look, appearing as a completely different person, and it's the only time I actually smile.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Temporarily 600 miles north of my San Diego
    I was completely tickled when my girlfriend's father bought me makeup and a compact mirror, this past Christmas. That small gesture conveyed so much. ^_^
    I don't try to look like a woman that fits in. I try to look like a woman that stands out.

http://www.facebook.com/maxinesnotdead

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I don't know where to start. Each and every "little" thing I do to get that look and feel is a step away from being the guy that just doesn't seem to get it and a step closer to the girl who might. This could be a fools errand, but the masculine has limited my access to so many things that are pleasureable and so many experiences that bring me closer to other people. The CDing efforts help extend my range, whether it's the effort and satisfaction of doing a nice pedicure or the smell of perfume on my skin or the feel of the materials that are normally for the exclusive use of women. Somewhere in there I'm hoping to find an answer. That's the little thing that means the most.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Reading the responses here is like vicariously living en femme! Here is one that I've never seen, and it's from my wife:

This is from 5 years ago, and my wife has just gone through all the details of putting on nail polish, nail care, base coat, top coat, everything. She and Tina are sitting together after Tina's nails have dried and she says, "I love the feeling of polished nails on my lips. It's just an amazing feeling". Tina touched a highly polished nail to her lips, and if you haven't done it, it is amazing!

Tina

The best moment to me is getting home with a new pair of shoes, opening the box for the first time and slipping them on ... heaven. Trying them on in the store doesn't have the same appeal; that's more of a technical process to check out the fit. But I just go over the moon when I first see them in my own "nest."

- Diane

I think we are twins. I could not say it better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jillian Faith View Post
    Fresh shaven legs & arm pits, painted toes, long finger nails, wearing lipstick and seeing it on my coffee cup in the morning. A hot bath, followed by scented baby powder and my favorite nightgown.

I just love all the girl things, lipstick, shapeware panty night gowns and just checking out other girls outfits

Roxann

For me i love the sound of high heels on hard floors, but long finger nails are great too as they make everything you do with your hands and fingers more delicate an feminine.
    Katie