I was replying to a post and it brought me to here so I will post on its own

I was bringing my wife to the airport for a quick trip early today and she was quiet on the way but only because she was tired.

She started to apply her makeup on the way and place it all in a clear plastic bag so it could go through security
Then she starts talking about going through the body scanner at the airport and what they see
I made a comment that they will be able to see yuor underthings, and she was like you mean my bra, I said well yes. its underwire so yes.
So she asked how I know as I dont get to travel often, I told her that I read alot of the flying pretty posts on this site and she says
Oh she says "men that dress like women, they can see their junk, God their perverts"

This really pissed me off because she was calling her husband of 17 years a pervert.
I think some of her feelings bubbled to the top and leaked out.
I guess she isnt to tolerable afterall if she thinks we are perverts after two years.
This just may start an argument with her when she gets back.

Still pissed at the comment she made and just might have to pick her up from the airport completely dressed as a woman. let her come home with her perverted husband dressed as Keri and sort of throw it at her, simply because I am pissed at her comment