Thread: Birthday suprise

Smile Birthday suprise

I had a lovely birthday surprise of my wife today as she has become very accepting of my dressing as woman in front of her(even to extent of getting changed from male to female in front of her as she says she dose not mind and dose not bat a eye lid - thats aceptance for shore !), As it was my birthday today she bought me a lovely top and some lacy knickers and said now go and buy yourself some better sized breast forms .So I asked her advice well dressed as to what size I should buy and she said your defiantly a DD so go order some of a auction site for yourself, to say I was pleased was a under statement , it pays to take it slowly at her pace not mine as she has been the one buying for me I don't have to ask she just gives me a little gift now and again i now have a full wardrobe of clothes as big as her's !. My advice is Take it slowly as it has worked out well for me gals after a few years if she is going to come around to you dressing let her set the pace.
    Last edited by karren G; 08-30-2011 at 04:12 PM. Reason: more information

Platinum Member
    Karren, could you elaborate a bit on the process of acceptance. For example, when and how did your wife first learn of your CDing? What was her initial reaction and how did it change over time? Beyond spending time with you and buying you some nice gifts, what's the extent of her involvement?

Happy birthday Karren enjoy loven support from wife

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    Karren, could you elaborate a bit on the process of acceptance. For example, when and how did your wife first learn of your CDing? What was her initial reaction and how did it change over time? Beyond spending time with you and buying you some nice gifts, what's the extent of her involvement?
    It has taken about five years in total from starting of at asking for a nighty as it was cold and me asking to wear one to bed every night and it all stemed from there and now wearing a skirt and top etc now, she now
    want's me to be fully dressed more and more , it helps she knows some one that has had SRS she must now know of the self torment she must have gone through inside and realises it's not going to go away and now i get her help and full suport.
    Last edited by karren G; 08-29-2011 at 01:30 PM.

A very happy birthday to you deer Karren! And great advice too! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    A Very Happy Birthday to you Karren!! And the best of luck to both you and your lovely wife!! A supportive wife is a real godsend to a CD!! I know because I had one for almost 50 before cancer took her!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by karren G View Post
    It has taken about five years in total from starting of at asking for a nighty as it was cold and me asking to wear one to bed every night and it all stemed from there and now wearing a skirt and top etc now, she now
    want's me to be fully dressed more and more , it helps she knows some one that has had SRS she must now know of the self torment she must have gone through inside and realises it's not going to go away and now i get her help and full suport.
    Your wife is a remarkably accepting woman. 5 years ain't long at all to go from "can I wear a nighty" to dress fully and often. Congratulations to both of you, and do something special for that lady (every day). She deserves it!

Happy Birthday, Karren! sounds like a great birthday present to me!
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Happy Birthday Karren

Aspiring Member
    Happy Birthday Karren. Jusyt having an accepting SO would be a present enough for me. Friday was my B day and for that I took my SO out to lunch on Sunday. Yes I paid for my own meal.
    Diane Elizabeth

Happy birthday Karren, enjoy it!