Thread: Is it possible to separate your appearance with your gender role?

Pronouced as MA-EE-KOU Maiko Newhalf's Avatar

Question Is it possible to separate your appearance with your gender role?

I read this paragraph in an article about HRT:

You may be experiencing discomfort because you are not happy with your male or female appearance; or maybe you are not comfortable in your gender role as a man or as a woman. Perhaps both these factors – your appearance and your gender role – are in conflict with your inner sense of being a man or a women (your gender identity). You may have lived with this conflict for many years and be desperate to get some help.

Isn't it interesting that they are talking about appearance with gender role separately? I understand that this is basically what all CDers do but that's part-time. What I'm looking for is someone's experience as full-timer or at least with very femininised daily appreance and still be a successful father...

My discomfort with my male body has been growing (or awakening) a lot lately and hormones is not such a remote possibility as I thought before...
    Just a TG girl. Add me on facebook: Mayiko Newhalf.

Hi pretty girl! I feel your pain! Looking at your avatar I see the sadness in your eyes! This brings tears to my eyes! I want to see a smile on that pretty face of yours! Only than you can be sucessful at anything! Not being happy with ones male self is very understandable! I have never been happy with being a male! That's why I try hard to live as a female! So I want to see from you nothing but!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I feel this discomfort. I dont know any category to fit into. I dont know how far i would go if i had the courage to dress how i wish. But when i have some time to myself i can imagine trying new things.

Hi,

Am i one of those ....WHO..... is happy where i am , im nether male or female yet both. one mixed up kid then why am i happy being who i am. & i dont have to prove what the hell i am.

im just me im accepted by most people & i talk with 100's ,

So after all said & done why am i happy being me.

i must be insane weird nuts a misfit, so then there must be some thing wrong with me.....may be the white room. meds to sort me out...or is there something else.

I dont have a percived gender or role as it means nothing to me, yet i do both.

I think being different really is a lot of fun , My appreance well yea right, conflict, nothing there, I dont have a gender , i d, classed as woman , spos so, passport still says male.
    Lived with it for 50 out of 64 odd years , & last, desperate, well nothing i know about,

So i must be normal....what ever that means...

Iv made fun of this because , i really am happy being who i am i may be strange & quite insane yet im just so pleased i'v had this time of my life & can look back .

So a woman who is different,,,,

The last 15 years has been the most , hardest , learning , & happyest time of my life,

Why because i allways have accepted what & who i am......

Im not makeing fun of others because i know full well how bloody hard it is, make no mistake on that,

...noeleena...