Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Breasts or Vagina?

I think I would pass. If I can't have both and it is permanent, I don't want it. I'm content with who I am.

After a few moments of vacillation, I would choose vagina. The breasts could be added later. I have been doing a lot of soul searching lately and I do think I would be happier if I were female.

If i coyld be multiorgasmic, vagina. If not, nice breasts!!!
    I love my penis, but it is like a rifle. At most a couple of shots.... If i could get an automatic gun, oh my!!!

BOOBIES FOR ME!! I can get by for now without the vagina

Breast for me. Would love it if I could get away with a nice bouncy set.

Right now I am sort of halfway decided. I already have gynocomastia and have a rather large set of boobs with very sensitive nipples. They do need training though. As for a vagina, sometimes yes and sometimes no. The NO part stems from the convenience factor BUT even with that, I would not mind NOT having testicles. To me they are a PIA and hideous. I guess that makes me a part time transsexual. Now THAT is a conundrum!

Vagina, since you can get breasts through HRT.

I love this post btw
    I love who I am as a man with my man parts.. (So I'm going with boobs) But I have always wanted to know what it was like to be a GG.. My fantasy would involve the ability to shape-shift back and forth as I please. But since that's pretty much out of the question, I'll stick with crossdressing and stick with my stick!

Peace & Love
    :::~Melody-Renee-Shaw~:::

Vagina for this girl. No more tucking! Like Marcia Polari said I would get the breasts as a bonus! Here Genie Genie...

Quote Originally Posted by dianacd22 View Post
    I'll go with breasts. A vagina accepts a penis...and I'm not quite wired like that (however experiencing a female orgasm would be interesting)
    I still would opt for a vagina, and if I had one I would be wired like that...
    Lori

I would love to have a vagina.

I'd say the genie no thanks, temporary forms and femskin are enough for me, give spare parts to GG's who need repair surgery after cancer or accident.

Quote Originally Posted by freeindress View Post
    I'd say the genie no thanks, temporary forms and femskin are enough for me, give spare parts to GG's who need repair surgery after cancer or accident.
    I can agree with this point of view. Very humane of you as well..

Peace & Love
    :::~Melody-Renee-Shaw~:::

I'd really like a vagina, I think I would use it and it really is ultimately feminine. Now, breasts would be nice too, but I'd like to work on other areas of my body so I don't need insanely large breasts to be proportional.

Quote Originally Posted by courtneyfan15 View Post
    I'd ask for neither.
    Since so many people on here seem to have a gf or a wife can't possibly understand why they would want a vagina (only really makes sense for the gay members in my opinion).
    And again breasts just doesn't make sense for me as it would seem really weird spending the rest of your life as a man with breasts.

Saying that i know if i had the choice to fully go one way and become a girl i would take that option, but to be stuck half way in the middle seems to me like you would have the worst of both worlds and not the best. For anyone guy on here who is straight how could you imagine having sexual interaction ever again with a woman if you had breasts or a vagina? Surely a straight woman is looking for a man who is still a man down there, and a gay woman wouldn't be attracted to you physically.
    I don't know if you're read all the posts or not but I explained my reasons for choosing a vagina a couple of times and I'm not gay.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Guess I could always buy forms, or maybe go to HRT to get boobs. Vagina for this gal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

I would choose Vagina. The brests can be added later
    Kellicd

Vagina definitely and then I can have a true camel toe

An all male body except for a vagina doesn't sound appealing. There must be genie around someplace that would offer an entire female body transplant including nice hips and soft skin. If not, I'll take the real boobs I guess.

Like all said a nice pair of breast would be awesome but you can buy them. My vote is foe a vagina with all working parts to experiance mulitple female orgasims would be excellant. My only problem would be keeping Jordan a good girl with one of them

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyagain View Post

...You know what though, if you get a vagina with a man brain, I bet you would over use it. ...
    Possibly. But women use theirs too already! Do not forget that you'd have ovaries in this case, and no more testicles
    so you'd be producing more female hormone which tends to not be so ... shally I say ... "frisky".

I will add to that the fact that many Female to Male persons taking testosterone report a common side effect / trend
    of masturbating more ( eg. going from once per day or week to multiple times per day ).

I'm "endowed" with natural male breasts, so I would definitely complement my set with a vagina. I think having a "kitty" would make going to the bathroom in the morning a little easier, too.

for me I would have to pass on this one
    I got boobs just the right size for any mode I am in
    as for the south forty are I still want to keep my junk(lol) less problems growing older
    WHEN IN STRESS WEAR A DRESS
    BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IT ALL YOU GOT

I'd choose Vagina,

The testosterone would stop, if I didn't get ovaries, I'd be medically expected to get hormones, and the breasts would come as a result of that.

Ideally, the Vagina would also include all other side effects of having one for life - including no facial hair, softer facial features, and so-on.

Multiple orgasms, ability to enjoy sex with both men and women, or at least have a nice lesbian girlfriend.

I didn't have testes when I was born, and when they came down at 11, the one thing I wanted more than anything was to get rid of them, stop them from turning me into a man.

I tried many things to disable them, wrapping them in rubber bands (I'd heard they castrated sheep this way) for about 2 months, vice grips, very tight underwear, and extremely hot baths.

None of it worked, I got a bass voice dark thick facial hair, and hairy arms and legs. Gross!!!

Gone cottin choppin.
    Last edited by MarcyHunter; 01-11-2012 at 09:47 PM.
    Gone cottin choppin.