Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Breasts or Vagina?

Well if I can't get pregnant then small breast that can still
    be hidden under my male clothes .
    That is an evil genie.
    Staying in the closet isn't so bad as long as you know why your in there.

Vagina absolutely...both would be ideal tho =]

The 'monologue' word please. And can I please please please have a fully functional clitoris too?

if it contains everything and in correct working condition then a vagina for this girl. as the E hormones flowing through me would make a good set of real breasts grow.

might have a slight problem at the next medical from the company quack. (need medical card for the job). :-)

Aspiring Member
    I read the Genie FAQ.

1. When I make my wish, do I get new breast or Vagina?

No. The breast are age appropriate breast and the vagina is sized based on past penis use.

No question about it for me,... nice breasts would be perfect!

jenn

Two breasts please and supersize that order!

Vagina for moi. Fully functional would be ideal, periods and pregnancy included.
    If the vagina comes with all the womanly parts, then the breasts would grow because of the hormones.
    Otherwise, the breasts could be grown or implanted.

Big Breasts for me, already have vagina
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Aki Aizawa View Post
    If its a vagina with all the plumbing, there is no thought needed. I would take it instantly. I don't want it without all the equipment that goes along with it and boobs are useless to me until I 'come out' fully if I ever do.

If it was vagina only I would pass on both and ask where the real genie is that can make me a %100 OEM girl. I don't think I would even care if that genie had to give a hetero female brain.
    Just a vagina?? In a male six foot four, 250+ pound body? NO thanks. I'm with Aki; all or nothing. I think a lot of people would quickly lose the fascination with having a vagina once you have to deal with it on a constant basis. Becoming a guy with a vagina is not going to be a picnic. You will get your name in the headlines though, if you'r seeing your fifteen minutes of fame. Probaby get invited on Jerry Springer type shows too. Might even get a book deal. Probably won't attract a lot of ladies though there will probably be lots of guys who want you.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Vagina in the blink of an eye and would be very very happy
    SRS January 27

A vagina to go with the breasts I have.A multi orgasmic one please.

Vagina. Breasts can come later (and maybe sooner, rather than later with no testosterone to prevent them )

A vagina please - makes wearing panties a little more comfy plus its made for a penis.

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    ....... Becoming a guy with a vagina is not going to be a picnic. You will get your name in the headlines though, if you'r seeing your fifteen minutes of fame. Probaby get invited on Jerry Springer type shows too. Might even get a book deal. Probably won't attract a lot of ladies though there will probably be lots of guys who want you.
    Who would know unless you told them? Well, your doctor, but he's not going to call in the news media. And you can buy things to create that "bulge" if it worries you.

The only disadvantage I can see is having to sit to pee. Not that big a problem unless you spend a lot of time in the woods.

Advantages - Vaginas don't get ED, orgasms lasts longer and at least in some cases, multiple orgasms are possible. And of course, you don't have Willie and his two best friends bouncing around between your legs while you're trying to work on your car or the like.

Now would I invite my best friend over to try it out? No, no way. I would use the same electrically powered toy that my wife uses. And I would teach her to do to me what I do to her. (I'm trying to stay within the forum rules here so use your imagination.)
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I'd tell the genie I want to speak with the person in charge, and demand both immediately. Call me spoiled but I always get what I want.

Vagina, with no question.

Breasts for me. I do not feel the need to have a vagina.

Breasts for me nothing to large. I may want to test drive a vagina sometime later. But breasts would be great

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Agree with Fiona...have always been a "breast man" anyway.....

Pls. Why would you want a Vagina. Ask yourself. Am I CD or Transgender?

A CD wants to look and feel like a woman. not be one sexually.

I would be happy for my 44A to become a 44B. sugesstions welcome
    regent,

I would love to have both but since the genie(hopefully Barbara Eden) grants only one it would have to be a vagina of course, I need that feeling. I can still feel my ultra small boobs.

Without question I would take the vagina. I have already been blessed with real breasts, albiet small as they are---thanks to age and the gynomastachia gods!

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine

For sure it would be the vagina. Especially if it is sexually functional.

Only one wish?

Well, I would wish for a million more wishes! LOL
    “They’re not women’s clothes. They’re my clothes. I bought them.” (Eddie Izzard)