Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Breasts or Vagina?

Now I am a little curious. Why is the vagina such a popular choice on a crossdresser forum. I never got the appeal of that part myself (all wet and slimy and reminding me of the surgery videos they used to show in my old high school anatomy class where the blood was drained off camera so you only saw pink slimy tissue).

Does this forum have a very high transsexual population (which wouldn't be surprising as most TG forums do, but still a bit surprising for a CDing forum)? Is their a reason why a crossdresser who identifies as a male would want female genitals?

I hope this doesn't sound rude but I am curious on how popular this choice is.

Breasts, a 36C please. Oh and could we throw in a 26" or so waist?

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnifer View Post
    Is their a reason why a crossdresser who identifies as a male would want female genitals?

I was wondering the same thing as I read through this thread. In fact, even a set of real breasts could be problematical unless one had TS leanings. As a straight hetero crossdresser, I like my man time, and I don't think my wife would be overly happy sharing her intimate moments with a great rack. If forced to take one or the other, it would be breasts, as they would contribute greatly to the crossdressing realism, but......

Veronica

I would trade both in for good FFS.

Banned Read only
    Well I already have 38 C's along with partial fallopian tube development and ovaries.

I also have functioning male genitalia.

I'm so much of a genetic freak I think I'll keep my D&%K in order to keep my freak card. LOL!

Julia

Now I am a little curious. Why is the vagina such a popular choice on a crossdresser forum.
    I don't get it either, nor do the GGs who read this.

Does this forum have a very high transsexual population (which wouldn't be surprising as most TG forums do, but still a bit surprising for a CDing forum)? Is their a reason why a crossdresser who identifies as a male would want female genitals?

It's not just a CDing forum. Our tag line says "a community for crossdressers, family, and friends", but we have grown to include a substantial transsexual section.

That said, none of us label ourselves and everyone is quite free to post in any thread here, so it's hard to say whether the people answering this thread are TS or not. My guess is that the question was framed as a game .. a fantasy, giving members no other choice than to choose between vagina or breasts, which results in many respondents playing along and engaging in the fantasy?

I also think that with the proliferation of many internet sites that bring the CDing out of the closet in recent years, many individuals feel freer to express their desires, at least online. Whether these desires stem from having Gender Identity Disorder, or whether these individuals experience a severe fetish, is hard to say. I also think there is more to GID than just experiencing it fully (being TS), or not at all (being a CD). It makes sense there would be a great many people who do experience dissatisfaction in their birth sex (whether or not this is fuelled by a fetish) without identifying completely with the opposite sex.

In other words, it's a mystery to me!
    Reine

I am a male CD and I would not take the genie up on the offer but would be glad to wish it for someone else! Maybe I could negotiate for a closet full of femme clothing?
    Vicky

I would actually now change my answer to vagina.
    In my case it's coming to realize that I've never really cared about my male parts nor having any desire to use them.

If it makes sense, for me a vagina would be more practical for intimacy that I feel I would rather have.
    Maybe accepting your desire to CD just opens the floodgates to asking questions you long were afraid to acknowledge existed?

Don't take that to mean I would do any physical mutilations to myself, I have what I have but I thought of this as more of an "in an ideal world" type thingy.

@ Reine. Some posts are just that, just for fun. Not all can be (or should be taken seriously). Sometimes I just hate being all serious all of the time and have to let loose. I think it's great that we are allowed to post most anything as long as it's clean. It would be a mistake to stop people from posting threads that others don't get.

Serious or not I will take the vagina.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    @ Reine. Some posts are just that, just for fun. Not all can be (or should be taken seriously). Sometimes I just hate being all serious all of the time and have to let loose. I think it's great that we are allowed to post most anything as long as it's clean. It would be a mistake to stop people from posting threads that others don't get.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy1997 View Post
    Serious or not I will take the vagina.
    This is why so many GGs are confused and we sometimes find it hard to believe our SOs.

Our SOs tell us they want to be men, but we come here and see evidence to the contrary. And we wonder why our SOs seem to be the exception ... are they the odd ones out or are they not telling us everything?

And the GGs aren't the only ones who are confused. Take a look at posts 253 & 255.

I know it's impossible to get a true sense of something like this, if it can be measured somehow (for example would 25% of CDs want vaginas, or 75%?), or whether people respond in jest or not, and maybe the CDers who do tell their wives they are happy being men don't post in threads like these?

I also know there is no easy answer to this quandary: the CDers are allowed to come in here and have fun, this is true. But then the GGs read this stuff and it creates all kinds of issues in their relationships. And even if the GGs don't accuse their husbands of being TS, there is always this "disquiet" lurking around in the back of their minds, as if they are waiting for the other shoe to drop. This adds a strain to the relationship and it can make a GG reluctant to accept the next level of feminine expression. Or, every time the husband wants to take it to the smallest next level it sends the GG into a tailspin wondering if this is the beginnings of GID. Over time, this type of stress can take on epic proportions and can have a negative impact on the couple's intimacy. And then the CDers come in here and post,"I don't understand why she changed her mind about the CDing ... she was so supportive in the beginning."

I guess the GGs (myself included) don't understand why a hetero male who says he is a CDer (not a TS), would find it fun to pretend he has a vagina. You've heard of the expression, "where there's smoke, there's fire"? This hints at the possibility the husband might not treasure his male anatomy all that much, which can easily translate to not liking to make love to his wife all that much, or as much as a non-CD would.

Personally, I try to keep it in perspective, but I've been here for a long time and my relationship with my SO is pretty solid. Even then, there are some threads here that cause me to walk away with a knot at the pit of my stomach. It's this "disquiet" that is always lurking in the background. But as objective as I am, in my early years here, it was scary to the point where it negatively impacted my relationship. I had to stop reading threads in the M2F. And it's not as if there are other forums we can go to where there are CDers who tell it like it is and who don't "have fun" with topics that are not fun for the wives. Does this make sense? We're here to find out about the CDing from the horse's mouth, and we read threads like this. What are we supposed to think?

Like I said, there are no easy answers, and perhaps the CDers who are here having fun don't wish to think too much about the effect their fun is having on their SOs or other people's SOs. Or, maybe they're divorced or single and they just don't care.

Or maybe it's a Mars. vs. Venus thing.

Honestly though, I can understand why a GG who might be googling 'crossdressing' to find out more about a prospective bf's mindset, would not want to take on all of this and she might just walk away.
    Last edited by ReineD; 12-19-2011 at 06:12 PM.
    Reine

Renie, Your statements are dead on. I have read that cd's invite their spouse to the forum .... I have never invited her to look or join as I do not wish for her to ask waht you are asking. this would only confuse her more??? it confuses me.

Sorry, but I do not wish her to read about questions such as what color panties are you wearing ... I have never heard her talk this way to her friends.

Maybe, I am weird???

jc
    JC

the guy that plays dress up and that has the best wife in the world!

I'm sure the threads aren't started to create conflict, and I totally get the confusion it can cause. You see my view on this thread although I never answered would be a fantasy type thread. Even if I did answer to it as wanting either one, I wouldn't want either one since I like my man parts. If that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    I'm sure the threads aren't started to create conflict, and I totally get the confusion it can cause. You see my view on this thread although I never answered would be a fantasy type thread. Even if I did answer to it as wanting either one, I wouldn't want either one since I like my man parts. If that makes sense.
    I realize the threads aren't started to create conflict. I'm guessing the vast majority of CDers here don't have wives who are also members, let alone wives who even know of their CDing, so they don't even think of the possibility there are GGs who are reading this stuff with their hearts in their throats.

And thanks for telling us you wouldn't want either one! lol I think you're the only person in this thread who said this.
    Reine

If only you could see me sarahcsc's Avatar
    I'll go for the vagina simply because I want to experience what women experience during intercourse. Although it would be good to have both, I'd rather not have them for life because I'm really just curios. I still like to pee standing. lol.

I'm late to the thread but I would have to go breasts if I had to chose. A vagina seems like it would require a lot of maintenance. A penis, while not visually appealing, is simpler and fun to play with.

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    Pass on both... I am happy to just be a guy in a dress!

Omg

OMG Only to have a vagina!
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 12-22-2011 at 07:04 AM. Reason: Words are censored for a reason, read the rules before you post again!!!

I'd go with a cute pair of breasts.

Elana

im going vagina on this one. it's like free SRS. the breasts i'd just do HRT for or somthing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tania_aCrossdresser View Post
    A vagina so I can get rid of this stupid flagpole and twins for good.
    COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER!!!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

For those who don't understand why a hetro male might choose a vagina (to replace his male parts), please go back and read my posts on the subject. I explained my reasons once, possibly two or three times so there's no point in explaining again. Other hetro males have expressed similar reasons.

And remember, a genie offering to replace your male marts with a vagina (only) or give you breasts, and having the ability to do so, is pretty much a fantasy. It's not going to happen, it's just something to daydream about.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    For those who don't understand why a hetro male might choose a vagina (to replace his male parts), please go back and read my posts on the subject. I explained my reasons once, possibly two or three times so there's no point in explaining again. Other hetro males have expressed similar reasons.

And remember, a genie offering to replace your male marts with a vagina (only) or give you breasts, and having the ability to do so, is pretty much a fantasy. It's not going to happen, it's just something to daydream about.
    And now you know the rest of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post

Linda, without repeating your entire post #44, you and your wife are older and you've decided that penetrative sex is no longer for you. I think it's wonderful that you both continue to be sexually active any way you can.

The GGs I speak of who read this thread and others like it are not in your shoes and this is why the many responses from men who also aren't in your shoes are so disturbing.

But truth be told, Linda, in subsequent posts you go on to say how much more orgasmic are vaginas than penises, how nice it would be to no longer have your male parts bouncing around between your legs all the time, you specify that your scenario means you would no longer produce male hormones, you feel you were a woman in a prior life and wish you could remember how this feels, and you bring up SRS. Are you sure you aren't TS?
    Reine

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    And thanks for telling us you wouldn't want either one! lol I think you're the only person in this thread who said this.
    If forced to take one or the other, it would be breasts, as they would contribute greatly to the crossdressing realism, but......
    Give me partial credit now, I did say "forced" and "but......"

Veronica